News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Nameless' Everything Journal

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Reckon I decided to do a dream journal. I've been fairly successful avoiding lucid dreams lately but that's only because they can physically wear a person out. However since coming on these forums and studying a bit I decided to let them back in. I'm glad I did. Mom passed away 3 years ago and I seemed to have lost contact with her. It happens that way sometimes when people pass over. So it's only appropriate I start this journal with this one as the timing is perfect.

Thursday  August 13,2016

Was driving the old blue Buick down the highway when I hit a bump in the road. The car served off the road flying across a ditch and into a yard nearly hitting a beautiful young Oak tree. Only the car came to a rest a few feet away. Spotting an old clapboard house and barn I got out to make peace with the residents.

In the way of dreams I noticed the dirt yard and the dying/dead flowers at the base of the oak. The place looked like it had been abandoned for many years but also like someone cared for it still. What grass grew was freshly mown and what leaves there may have been had been raked away leaving trails in the dirt. Though any paint on house or the barn had been long since bleached away by the sun there was a notable cleanliness and order. I turned thinking I should go tell dad I nearly wrecked the car.

That's when I felt her (mom) brush the hair from my temple and as I turned I became aware in my dream. We were now standing in a room reminiscent of a nursing home. Mom showed me a self-portrait she had been working on. She was giddy with excitement. As she showed me I noticed a television monitor also showing her portrait alongside an old photograph. Two ladies were in the same shot updating everyone on the progress of the residents. They were talking about mom and how far she had come and how she had almost completed her portrait but still had a ways to go. I glanced down at the portrait I held in my hand and noticed the two ladies were being recorded live right in front of me.

One of the ladies (long black hair with a white skunk streak) leaned forward over the desk and told me, "I know you, we used to be Blossoms together." I realized I did know her from somewhere, she reminded me of an aunt I haven't seen in a long time but I don't think it was her.

I turned to survey the room seeing a number of others displaying their photographs and their self-portraits in various stages of completion. It was like they were carrying around holograms of their progress and no one seem embarrassed by their efforts. Some portraits still had a ways to go being very ugly, twisted and mangled, not matching their photographs at all – yet. I saw dad briefly, he was not as solid as the rest, almost like a watercolor of him. I had the thought he was also dreaming but he didn't see me.

Then I heard, "time to go back(?)"

Then we were in cars going somewhere. Mom and I went together with mom driving. She was so happy to be driving, doing something normal. I let her drive although I thought she was going a bit fast and being careless. She couldn't hurt us here though so I relaxed. We were in the old blue Buick. She hit a bump and off the road we went nearly smashing into the same Oak tree as I had at the beginning.

Only this time there were lot's of people there. The grass was green, the leaves were green, flowers grew in beautiful colors. There was food and sunshine and most remarkable, I knew so many of these people. And I saw dad, don't know how he got there but he was barely solid enough to see. I went to get his attention by tapping his shoulder. Just time I touched him he poofed in a light green mist of smoke. I thought perhaps he roused himself with a snore.

A lady there saw the look on my face and said, "It's okay, we're used to this, we've all been here a time or two. You too." I turned to look at the old car and poof. The experience ended.

My thoughts: In this dream I did not make any attempt to manipulate or change anything. I just let it happen. I was happy to see mom on her way to recovery. And more than that seeing how we are given a chance to heal and fix our own hurts was an amazing experience. I was totally delighted to see my dad in the dream. He is a alive and well but I see him slipping everyday. I do believe he too was sleeping and dreaming when I saw him. Whether he remembers it or not I am really glad he got that chance to see mom. I have a lot more thoughts but this post is quite long enough.

Although this is meant to be a journal for me I am very open to comments, questions and opinions.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on August 21, 2016, 06:01:42
I've been fairly successful avoiding lucid dreams lately but that's only because they can physically wear a person out.

That might be due to your belief that one must spend energy in order to experience the NP. For me, it energizes me. I feel like I draw raw energy from there directly and I feel great the next day, not to mention the emotional excitement from whatever I experienced.

Your dream was very detailed and it showed progress for the participants. I'm glad you got to see your mom. My dad passed away 10 years ago, way too young and that was the most painful thing I had to go through. I thought the pain was almost unbearable. But then thanks to my ability I have been seeing him frequently during my APs. He is happy and he is watching over us. Experiences with deceased loved ones are always so special and emotional. I hope you get to meet her again during your adventures.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Thanks LightBeam for your kind words.

QuoteThat might be due to your belief that one must spend energy in order to experience the NP

No, honestly it's because I have been having LDs since childhood to the point of physical exhaustion. I've only had the paralysis part of sleep paralysis a few times in life. Normally I am able to move quite freely so I think the exhaustion is a totally physical thing. But when I do have the paralysis thing I have noticed I am not as tired so maybe that is something else that can be looked at from a scientific pov.

I've actively shut down my extra sensory perceptions during various phases of my life just to ground myself. Till coming across this forum I didn't have a clue others were even into all this stuff. I just thought I was weird.  :-) :roll:

Sorry to hear about your dad passing so young. I don't know what's worse losing them young or watching them go day by day as they age. My mother's passing was a blessing, she was in so much pain and torment. Seems you have a highly developed ability. You made me smile talking about your dad. It's a good thing.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

Interesting! Today I was reading another thread (Star Seeds and ETs)and followed a link to a youtube by Delores Cannon. In that video Delores talks about having to experience all life on planet Earth and she talks about the plant kingdom. And suddenly it made sense. Here's a quote from my original post up top.

"One of the ladies (long black hair with a white skunk streak) leaned forward over the desk and told me, "I know you, we used to be Blossoms together."

Love it when a puzzle piece finds a home. :-)

Phildan1

Quote from: Nameless on August 28, 2016, 18:36:43
Interesting! Today I was reading another thread (Star Seeds and ETs)and followed a link to a youtube by Delores Cannon. In that video Delores talks about having to experience all life on planet Earth and she talks about the plant kingdom. And suddenly it made sense. Here's a quote from my original post up top.

"One of the ladies (long black hair with a white skunk streak) leaned forward over the desk and told me, "I know you, we used to be Blossoms together."

Love it when a puzzle piece finds a home. :-)

Well we got a coincidence today, it seems, we got some answers. :)
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Nameless

Quote from: Phildan1 on August 28, 2016, 18:38:25
Well we got a coincidence today, it seems, we got some answers. :)

Haha, now if I can just find the significance of a diamond wrapped walnut. :-)

Nameless

Sunday,  August 28, 2016  LD - AP

I was caring for young children in a home daycare setting. We were outside when a father showed up with his little girl. As I was working a garden with some of the children I could hear the father and another daycare worker discussing his little girl. Looking at her I could see she was somehow trapped in her head. (I know that might not make sense).

I touched her arm and told her I would help her. Then we were in her dad's car. She was all buckled up and I began digging around on the floor. I found a walnut. The walnut was encased in what looked like a diamond ring. There two bands, one going one way around the nut and the other going the other way. The diamond or crystal was at the center where they crossed. I felt this walnut had something to do with this child's problems and I showed it to her. I could tell she recognized it and reached for it. I woke up before I could determine what to do with it or how to help her.

I really want to help this child. Anyone have ideas what the walnut could mean?

LightBeam

Interesting dream. Was the walnut with the shell, or just the edible part?
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

The nut was still in the shell with the ring around the shell.

LightBeam

To me the symbolism here is that in order to find the seed (find answers, achieve accomplishments, etc), first the hard shell needs to be broken (a difficult task)
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Quote from: LightBeam on August 28, 2016, 22:26:33
To me the symbolism here is that in order to find the seed (find answers, achieve accomplishments, etc), first the hard shell needs to be broken (a difficult task)

That makes sense LightBeam. I hope I get the chance to work this one out. I also wonder if showing her the nut was the right thing to do as that is when I woke up.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on August 28, 2016, 22:32:10
I also wonder if showing her the nut was the right thing to do as that is when I woke up.

Yes, definitely! You have revealed in a way what exactly is the task.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Thank you so much. Sometimes another mind is all it takes to help see things clearly. :-)

Szaxx

Diamond covered walnut indicates you are using your whole self in an ambitious way that may seem off to others. You also are using great amounts of your time to do this and see it through.
I hope the walnut stays solid. You don't want to crack it, that symbolises failure.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Nameless

Thanks Szaxx, that's a whole nother way to interpret the walnut. I was thinking it applied to the little girl. But if it applies to me I need to polish those diamonds. Thanks hon.

Nameless

Monday, September 5,  2016

Met a very impatient man. Apparently a natural calamity had left a number of people without homes. A local hotel had put them up for a night or two till they could make other arrangements. He was raising a fuss over not having decent beds and housekeeping not seeing to their needs. The hotel had put his family in a loft space and given them enough covers to make pallets on the floor.

He had not fully grasped the situation and basically was showing his butt and being very selfish. Calming him down by pointing how hard the hotel and staff were working to provide shelter and food (without profit) to large number of homeless people didn't take long.

I was going to suggest he and his family pitch in and help others less fortunate but I was pulled away to do some reading.

"This was a very long time ago..." As I was reading I could hear the book character actually saying the words. There were a couple of words that seemed like non-sense. One was liminery. I think that's right but never heard that word before.

Merriam-Webster says; French - Define liminary: placed at the beginning (as of a book) : introductory, preliminary..

Nameless

This is a projection I have wanted to share for quite sometime. I want to share it to show how very real a projection can be and how very informative and they can be to your waking physical life. I'm skipping the 'how I got there' part as to me that is the least important. I think of this projection as

THE BEAUTIFUL DREAM

I was out walking with my family. It was the most incredibly clear sunny day I have ever seen. The sun was bright and warm and smelled like liquid heaven. A gentle cool breeze delicately wrapped around our arms and faces as we walked. I could feel it's tickle across my skin. There was my husband, our 4 children, his parents and my parents. We were walking up a hill alongside a long country road. I could smell, feel and taste the breeze, the sunshine, the flowers, the tar from the road. My senses were hyper-clear. I could see quite clearly off into the distance in perfect detail.

As we walked up the hill I sometimes ran ahead and sometimes linger behind wondering at the beauty. I reveled in joy seeing my father-in-law walking with my mother-in-law. He had already passed over a few years prior and she had been wheelchair bound since long before even then. They were happy and content holding the littlest boys hand and talking with a beautiful young woman I recognized although she had yet to even enter our world.

My parents walked and talked and for that blessed day my own mother was completely pain free. There beside her was dad as he walked so proud and he too wondered at the immense clarity and purity. I could see that in his crystal clear blue eyes. The little boy also not yet having entered our world relished the running and playing and back and forth as he ran between his two sets of grandparents, often slowing down to hold hands and giggle.

Up ahead, just over the top of the hill we heard a train whistle and could feel the rumble of the train racing along it's tracks. There were voices too, a rhythmic singing, an occasional shout and the blows of hammers. I ran ahead leaving my family to their leisurely stroll. At the top of the hill I paused to look back at my family in wonder. In front of me a work crew were working away on the train tracks doing general maintenance repairs and way down around the bend I could see smoke rising from the approaching train engine and hear the lone whistle calling long and low.

The workers cleared the track and scooted off to take a lunch break and I noticed him. He was my guide, waiting on the other side of the tracks. I quickly ran down and across the tracks to meet him leaving my family to wait for the train. I knew he had a message for me. Catching up to him I admired the form he had taken, that of a tall elderly black man. I wondered why that form, he had used it before. I thought back to when I was young and remembered a couple of black men I had admired. They were good people with lovely souls and one of them had had a rich soothing voice that just made you want to listen. I smiled, understanding.

We sat a ways down below the train track in the shade of huge oak. He told me, "that is your family, the way they are before and after. And you might want to keep those covered, you'll be needing them soon." I looked down, horrified, to see my blouse was undone and blowing in the breeze. Hurriedly I buttoned up feeling embarrassed not knowing how that had happened. My guide smiled gently telling me, "It's perfectly natural, nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. They're waiting for you." I turned and saw the caboose passing by and my family waving from the other side. My guide had gone.

Nameless

Additional notes about the above.

Father in Law had already passed over.
Mother in Law was wheelchair bound and passed a few years later.

The littlest boy had not been born yet and came into this world as a complete surprise (sort of) shortly after this.
The young woman is my daughter, born a few years after this. I saw her on many occasions since I was a child myself.

Mom has now passed and dad is still hanging on.
There was an incredible amount of depth to this projection/dream from the five senses to the knowing.

I in no way tried to control the elements. Doing so would have most certainly ruined the message that was being passed along.

Nameless

Wow, I've been looking at the latest dream journals and wondered whatever happened to mine. Tickled I found it, looks like I'm falling down on the job. I just reread the above and realized something. Back then, when I wrote the beautiful dream I had yet to fully realize that I had indeed met any of my guides. And yet, up there, I knew immediately. Either that's a pointer to my disorganized mind or... idk.

Xanth

Stickied for motivation to post!  :)

Nameless

Thanks Xanth :-) I tried posting here yesterday but my connection was lost. Now I can't think what it was - so much for motivation, :-(

Nameless

I'm so bad at this, haha.

Last night had an interesting introduction to how hypnosis really works on a sort of cellular level. I was in an astral classroom (so to speak). An instructor brought in a table to use for demonstration purposes. There was a large board propped up on the table. The side facing us had little baskets and he passed out large linen napkins and washers.

After a while he turned the table around and showed the other side which had some various contraptions attached to the board. I understood the hypnosis was already in full swing and wanting to observe rather than participate I blinked out.

I found myself in a parking garage with some creature in a car trying to basically kill myself and another there. The other person was directing dogs to attack. But one of the dogs was the real dog. The others were projections. It got weird but was all an exercise in actually using hypnosis.

Then I blinked back into the classroom where the others were throwing their napkins (tied to a washer) into the little baskets on the other side of the board. They were easily able to ring the baskets. I and the teacher communicated silently a bit. Then the other one from the garage and the little dog showed up and I cuddled the little dog on the couch for a bit and was offered a drink.

Interestingly I could read perfectly the words on the labels. I had a choice of Orangey Orange soda or Tequila. I passed on both and chose a cup of water.

About hypnosis. It is really just a way to convince ourselves that we can do all the things we can do anyway. Because in truth we can do anything.

Hugs

Nameless

Really wish I could come up with a better name for this journal. Because not everything is a dream. Oh well, something will come to me.

Last night once again I found myself sharing another's essence (so to speak). This lady and I go back a ways. I know we have a special bond but I don't know why. Not sure it even matters. I haven't mentioned her before now because., well, I just haven't.

She is a tall slim lady with ebony skin. Has a very regal bearing and lives on an island with her tribe/family/neighbors. She's quite lovely, contemplative and has some major hidden powers that she herself does not understand. But everyone around her looks up to her as well they should. She's quite the inspiration to me as well.

So last night I am in her mind. I always tread very lightly when I do that although I still don't know why I do it at all. She's hot because it's very hot on the island, hotter than ever in memory. A communal 'sleep' pavilion has been set up in the coolest area on the island. Anyone can go there to catch a few winks since it is so hot everywhere else.

She goes to the pavilion to lie down and her husband goes with her. They keep a bit of space between them due to the heat. He says, "What is it, you seem distant again." (don't know the language but had no trouble understanding) She tells him she just feel something, not bad not good, just something.

Now the thing is she is sensing my presence. She knows I am there but she doesn't fully understand. She doesn't know how to explain this to her husband or anyone else. For my part, I am reluctant to reach out too forcefully. I don't want to upset her or me. It's really kind of mind boggling because just as I seem to randomly visit her she also seems to randomly visit me.

I'm hoping whatever is going on here is also coming to a head (so to speak) in her mind as well. Perhaps eventually we'll be able to connect with more control over our apparent symbiotic situation.

When I pulled away from her mind she turned and looked around. She was fully aware I was leaving and seemed to feel as sad as I did.

Have any of you experienced anything like this?

EscapeVelocity

I am coming to the point of calling it "My Seemingly Endless Variety of Experiences" Journal...the last few years, I have practically given up on the idea of categorizing this stuff in any way...any time I think that I have, then even newer experiences are introduced.  :-D It seems to be equal parts of me having certain realizations and then, accordingly, new experiences or memories are introduced or emphasized.

Nameless, what you describe strikes me as an obvious "parallel life" kind of experience; I have nothing equivalent to compare (the closest being my Fieldtrip), your description being so good that only some of Lumaza's experiences come to mind. Late last year, along with an experience I shared with you, I also had a brief, snapshot memory/experience of an off-world life I shared with Lumaza but it was nothing more than that, very brief, maybe five seconds. I wonder that my experience wasn't triggered because I had recently finished the second book in the Frank DeMarco "Rita's World" series that expanded my thinking on past lives, parallel lives and a more complex understanding of how souls and oversouls are possibly composed and existing.

So, of course, a few questions-

You've had this experience how many times and how far back?

You say she has been "in your head"...care to elaborate? How did you notice her presence and what thoughts did you take away from it? Why do you think she was there?

Thank you for digging in and sharing at this deep a level. Luv

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

Hi Ev, we do share a lot of similarities and you and I both have a lot of questions. You're so much better at pulling this stuff together than I am. I operate mostly on feeling. Not that I don't have any sense to go with it, lol.

I like your journal title - you should go with that it's awesome. ~v~

You've had this experience how many times and how far back?

I came into contact with her in 2013. How many times is difficult to say as sometimes it's me visiting her, sometimes it's her visiting me.

You say she has been "in your head"...care to elaborate? How did you notice her presence and what thoughts did you take away from it? Why do you think she was there?

In my head is the same as I was in hers in the above exp. Astral Projection/Dream. Only I'm awake and she's projecting.

She seems ancient on some level although her physical self is mature but not old. It's like she has two aspects, one being higher and that one seems to be directing these events. Perhaps trying to form a chain or correspondence of some kind. The Higher being wants me to tell her story but as of yet I don't know her story.

Maybe they are two separate beings. The Higher one began badgering (not really) me to tell stories back then and I think it has led up to me learning to listen/perceive so I can tell this one. Who to and why I don't know.

Looks like I've made a mess of those explanations up there.

We need to be sharing on a deep level. We aren't going to get anywhere as long as people are afraid to face the fear and dig. Hugs and Love right back at Cha.