News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Nameless' Everything Journal

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Exit stage left...

I'm driving a beautiful red sports car, zipping along free as a bird. I realize two things, one I have device in my hand and two I am handicapped from the waist down.

The device is a curious small thing I can point at where ever I want to go and I'm there instantaneously. So I'm flying over hill and dale across some of the most beautiful countryside I've ever seen and looking ahead I can point the device and click it and go sailing fast forward to that spot on the road. It was a wonderful trip.

But I was running out of gas so had to pull into a station.

Being handicapped I had a wheelchair and rolled into the store to pay for gas and pick up snacks. Seemed everyone was handicapped either physically or or mentally on some level. The correlation was pretty clear, non-physical we have no handicaps but physical (just being here) is a handicap. But we can and should still enjoy ourselves. I did, didn't want to come back that's for sure.

Clicked out and found myself consoling a mother whose children were in general driving her nuts. My job - remind her what she was here for. That's all.

It was a wonderful phase experience making today a very good day indeed.

(note to self: Remember the cloud - I love you too!)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Did you fly with the car? If yes, yours and my experiences have so many similarities. I have flown with a red mustang convertible during AP. That was quite a ride :). I have also flown my house. One time as I was standing on the terrace of my childhood home, I thought, why not fly. So the hose lifted up and started flying above the city. I was still standing on the terrace holding onto the rail, wind on my face and a big smile.

It looks like all of your experiences involve assisting other souls. You have become a guide.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Yes indeedy. I could fly off the road or to a spot further down the road. It was amazing. I don't recall flying a house, whoohoo that must have been a blast. I did however fly a big yellow rubber raft once. That was fun, especially trying to rescue people trapped in closets. Yeah, flying through houses is loads of fun, running into fold-down ironing boards - not so much LOL.

But more seriously I have been given lots of lessons and instructions in guidance that I now recognize. I have to say it is the most rewarding thing I have ever done. I am even more grateful to my own guides. I hope one day to be as good as they have been.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on August 02, 2018, 03:54:47
Yeah, flying through houses is loads of fun, running into fold-down ironing boards - not so much LOL.

Haha, I can imagine

Quote from: Nameless on August 02, 2018, 03:54:47
I hope one day to be as good as they have been.

I am sure you already are :)
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

I miss MntGoat from EIC. Just before it closed he posted a thread in which he had created a square room with round table and a type of crystal chandelier hanging over it. He charged it so others who wanted to could come there and use it. I think he had Lumaza's son Nate in mind. Anyway that is how I understood it, only got to read it once and by then Fred had already disabled the reply buttons.

But I liked the idea and thinking on this I decided to see if I could access the room and crystal to charge it and send a bit of healing Nate's way as well as my daughter who has been way under the weather lately. The results were astounding, at least on my end. I can only hope Nate is doing well. I'm sure Lumaza will let us know.

The crystal began to shimmer and vibrate a lovely sparkling bright pink. I saw a ray of pink light leave the crystal going straight up. The ray split with one ray going straight up and out. The other shot off to the side going straight up and curving back down. I imagined it was seeking out my daughter while the other sought out Nate.

This morning my daughter was finally not looking so pale and was even laughing. And she finally ate a piece of her birthday cake!!! Yay! It's a special recipe passed down from my mom. It's been waiting on her since Sunday!

I don't really know how all this healing energy works or any energy for that matter. I just know it does.

I do hope to hear from MntGoat soon.

LightBeam

It looks like your energies really reach and affect the intended recipients. Have you tried direct contact healing? But for that you need the patient to know and accept what you are doing. Have you watched the show "The Healer" on TLC. It's truly fascinating what Charlie Goldsmith does in a matter of minutes. I wish I had that strong healing ability. Perhaps you can give it a try on a few willing people with direct contact.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Honestly till recently I really never thought about it much. My mom was healer although she didn't think so. She just prayed and her prayers were answered. I know God talk is pretty much taboo but I think whatever you call these manifestations it is the same energy flow.

Only once have I consciously sought to physically heal someone and I did ask their permission. They gave it and that was a powerful experience that brought about a huge change for that person. I didn't 'heal' them as for that they needed to do some work on their own. But I did at least temporarily give them a much needed respite. They slept for many hours after and woke more refreshed than they had in a long time.

I would LOVE to watch that show and a few others. Sadly I rarely ever get control of the remote. It's funny but sad too but that's another story.

I don't know if I am supposed to be a healer or not. I just try when it seems I should. Sometimes I can't 'feel' it no matter how much I want to help. I just have to sit back and let it be.

Thank you so much for responding. It really helps me see who I am and feel more connected. Hugs

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on August 10, 2018, 05:47:26
I know God talk is pretty much taboo but I think whatever you call these manifestations it is the same energy flow.

I think everyone in here agrees that there is a Source from which everything was created and at the end we are ONE. Sometimes when I feel overwhelmed with something or things of different areas of life  just get stuck, I just get into a few God sessions of complete surrender and trust that God can do anything, but I need to step back and let him. Complete let go of any type of control as well as worry. I give the burden to God and say this is your burden now. These sessions work so well and in a short period of time I can see change in the course of whatever was stuck. Sort of stepping back and letting the higher energies untwine and regulate the energies messed up by my fears, beliefs, doubts, wrong decisions, etc.... So, I keep God very close to me, I try to feel his energy at all time and be at a state of surrender. That way, I can clearly see what is being shown to me and what are the signs and right decisions to be made. Some people may think due to ego that it is them who are in control and everything is what you do yourself. To some degree this is true, but lets not forget that we are a part pf the greater source and without it we are isolated piece of energy with not much power. We have to think not as individual sours, but as a very connected part of ONE entity. And the very core of this ONE ALL THAT IS  the ultimate power from which everything is possible, we just have to stay connected to draw from it.

By the way, you can watch probably clips from the show on youtube when you have time.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Not sure what to think about my last adventure. I was attacked by a smallish brown creature with quills. It bit me on the hand near the thumb. I flung it off before it could get a good grip but it pounced right back and drove sharp little teeth straight into my wrist. It held on tight wrapping it's tail around my arm and began sucking what felt like all my fluids.

There were three other characters there as well and they tried to help but it wouldn't let them near, shooting at them with its quills. One of them came running with a tranquilizer gun. His first dart was batted away by the creature on my arm. I turned that arm towards the guy and told him to tranq me. So he shot me in the arm with the dart.

Took about a second before I started falling to the floor and another half second for the creature to slurp up the tranquilizer. Soon as it did it was zapped like a huge bolt of electricity hit it and flew across the room, smashed into a cabinet and lay still.
----
Notes: I bolted upright thinking my wrist would probably be hurting, from what I didn't know. I did feel a sting near my thumb and on my wrist. I was sort of 'here and there'. There I could see two little incisions but they faded rapidly. Here I saw nothing but clearly felt the residual effects for a few minutes.

Later on my daughter woke up and told me she had a sharpish pain in her thumb and near her wrist. (I had not said anything about my experience) She said it was weird as she didn't do anything to it and although when she woke up the pain was a sting she couldn't see anything and the stinging faded rather quickly. She was sitting there rubbing her left hand in those areas. Interesting, it was my left side as well. By the time she told me this she said it just went away. We could see no marks whatever.

Guess I'll digest on this awhile. Any thoughts or similar exp from anyone?

LightBeam

I must say that was very clever of you to think of an alternate way to neutralize the creature by injecting the poison into your arm from which it drank. Very clever indeed! That shows you have resolved a difficult situation in a rather unique way. But, I also think that you did this for your daughter not for yourself, since she felt the same thing. Sort of both your spirits were merged to fight something, but you were the assistant and the lead of the fight. When I say fight, that doesn't necessarily mean fight in a conventional way, but rather resolving issues with a force of knowledge.

In dreams, I have been bitten many times by bugs, snakes, etc, but I have always managed to kill them in the end. That always happens when I am in a difficult situation in life and I notice that after these creatures are neutralized, my problems resolve.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

I hadn't it looked at it that way LB but did wonder if it was me helping her or her helping me. I can see she and I working together though. Funny really as in the here and now we are so so different.

Interesting, I think this is the first time I have attacked anything. I don't think I have ever killed, then again it seems I barely know myself. (I had to kind of giggle saying that). I have often been warned by snakes of impending dangers. They tend to strike but never actually bite me or hurt me at all.

Plume

:-D just started to read your post here Nameless, interesting relationship you have with your daughter.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on August 18, 2018, 06:27:10

Interesting, I think this is the first time I have attacked anything. I don't think I have ever killed, then again it seems I barely know myself. (I had to kind of giggle saying that).

Ah, but you actually didn't kill anything that had permanent conscious composition if you will. The creature was just a thought formation of your challenge that your subconsciousness interpreted as such. Don't worry, REDRUM LOL. There is always a first time for everything haha 
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Oh hi Plume. I've known my daughter since I was a kid myself. It's weird.

Nameless

LOL, I know I know LB but still... Gee, I really gotta get me some of the RED-RUM. And there goes my innocence.

EscapeVelocity

"A smallish, brown creature with quills"...and "sharp, narrow teeth"...

This reminds me distinctly of my "9 Easy Dream Triggers" experience with the Goonies critters. The precise, little twin bite marks reminds me of the feeling I had at the time of the wounds they would possibly produce had they caught and bitten me.

This is probably not a remarkable correlation; just possibly an interesting one. Reading your experience, Nameless, gives me some minor shivers...lol.

And don't even get me started on the "Red rum!  Red rum! Room 237, "Here's Johnny!" references...don't even go there! LOL!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

funfire

Quote from: Nameless on August 10, 2018, 04:39:39

I do hope to hear from MntGoat soon.

If it's any constolation, I did have a user name that went by as MntPain. I just find this odd correlation interesting and kewl.  :-)

Nameless

MntPain - Oh My!, LOL So you're a bit more than just a molehill, haha. Just teasing but that is kewl. :-)

Well EV - Here'ssssss Johnnnny                                 Carson

LOL

Nameless

Quote from: Nameless on July 16, 2018, 04:53:40
.....and down the rabbit hole _ again
Instead of sleep I felt a deep sense of physical body relaxation and dove into that as blessed relief from stress. But then... Energy, strong, warm, non to gentle yet very healing. Felt like someone was giving me a massage with an energy device. The massage concentrated on hips digging deep and penetrating to the deep tissues and bone even. It was almost painful at some points but it went on and on. I lay there awake totally enjoying this for a long time before finally just deciding to let go so I feel asleep.

I'm quoting myself here which I don't normally do but I want to point out something the LightBeam.

LB this is also EXACTLY how your energy feels. Makes me wonder if perhaps that wasn't you and this took place well before our experiment. Dear - You are a healer.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on September 10, 2018, 20:17:46
I'm quoting myself here which I don't normally do but I want to point out something the LightBeam.

LB this is also EXACTLY how your energy feels. Makes me wonder if perhaps that wasn't you and this took place well before our experiment. Dear - You are a healer.

I don't know if it was me. I tend to shoot different people energies if I read that they are not well. I remember several times reading from you that you were not feeling well in the past. Either way, I hope that you can see progress even if a little at a time. I just met a reiki healed through a friend. I had no idea she was one and I don't know why I mentioned to her that I was looking to get certified. I don't talk about any of that with anyone, just here. So she opened her purse and handed me her card. They will have classes in October with certifications for those who demonstrate results. I can't believe this just came to me without me even looking at this time. I just had the idea and I was planning to start searching. I am excited to put my abilities to the test.

P.s. I am having issues with logging in with my comp. Some DNS issue. With my phone is hard to type that much. I will be more active here when this gets resolved.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

That is very exciting LB. I know this will do more for you than you might expect.

About the DNS issue, you need to clean that file. If you can tell me what your comp is I could look that up for you. Or you can if you are able. Search  clear dns cache for (your os) such windows 8 or whatever.

Nameless

Interesting times this past week. I've had several phenomenal experiences but I won't bore you with those I don't wish to share.
So in no particular order...

1)  PR (physical reality) - My son jumps out of bed one afternoon from a nap and says, "Mom, would you please shut the door and keep it that way." Apparently he was a bit miffed bc he was constantly rescuing me from some tiny little individuals who were attacking me with toothpicks. He was shooting them off me with rock salt. Of course I was getting hit too but those little people were being blown away by the dozens. What ticked him off was every time he rescued me I would leave the door open and another horde would attack. LOL - that's my son, always my hero!

What he doesn't know (or maybe he does). Someone is always leaving the NP door open.

2)  Two strangers appear in connection with the son mentioned above. One is an autistic genius the other a retired stunt or circus performer. There were some interesting elements here I don't know how to describe as they were beyond simple np.

3)  I was on a road marching at the head of a brigand of warriors. We met up with another brigand heading our way to pillage and plunder our home. I met with the leader of that group. Seemed I had a serious message for him. My words to him were, "You see one portion (indicating the force behind me). When you approach our domain you will see another portion (indicating the warriors left behind) but what you fear is the portion you don't see (indicating the hidden forces).

As I said the above I was fiddling with a vivid green object in my hand. It seemed to represent prosperity. The man I spoke with eyed it but I indicated to him that 'this' could only be had by being gifted not taken. He looked around nervously but seemed to understand that his quest for dominance was misplaced.

I clicked out at this point. I was struck by the similarity of our garb to Roman wear. Wish I were as strong, resilient and calm as my NP personality.

4)  Nope can't even describe this one yet. I want to, it has something to do with some of my other exp. Particularly a certain female, a certain race of humans, the three dogs with red glowing eyes mentioned in another post here and some message I still must not be getting. Those lectures are just so boring. I did try to listen but as usual I was distracted.

Good Lord, why can't these NP characters stick to simple symbology? Arrows pointing directions. Raised palm for greetings, that sort of thing. I mean exactly what am I to make of those glowing red eyes? And what the hell is up with all these character walking in lock-step as though glued together? Grumble grumble

Nameless

As this is my Everything Journal I'm going to put some recent stuff here I think some might find interesting. I notice we rarely talk about our daily physical lives in relation to the non-physical. I think that is a mistake if we want to obtain a fuller more clear picture of what all this just might mean.

A couple or so weeks ago I did something I really did not intend to do. Someone left a deck of playing cards on the buffet where they sat for weeks. I noticed them but thought nothing of them. Plume is the tarot card reading guru far as I am concerned. Anyway I walked by and felt a very clear nudge to pick up the cards. No, not interested. Then again another day, same thing. So I picked them up and took them to my room. As I held them I was impressed with the number 3, so I shuffled and drew three off the top.

I knew the cards were significant but other than a very vague idea I didn't know what they might mean. Again I was impressed with the word - learn. Well, okay. So I took a pen and wrote my ideas on a few cards starting with each of the 4 suits and later went online and looked up the basic definitions of playing cards as generally understood. These are not tarot cards but they'll do. My vague ideas were generally spot on, I was surprised by that having never studied cards before beyond regular card games. At this point I went ahead and wrote a short descriptive meaning on each card in the deck. In the end I used the Jokers as a simple YES and NO. I originally intended discarding those.

Next day I did some tentative readings for a couple of people, letting them shuffle the cards and just play them for awhile. I asked my "np support team" why cards. And they responded because that would work for me and make it easier for them to 'talk' to me.

Later that night I was discussing all this with my son and after he drew several cards and sat there holding them he handed them back. I unconsciously shuffled the cards and suddenly felt and urge to again draw 3. I did - They were the exact same as the three I drew the previous morning.

The point of all this is to say that our guides, our angels, our support team are not only with us during meditation, AP, OOBE and Phasing. They can and are often with us in very physical ways they just aren't 3D.

I know some of you will likely feel the need to remind me I need to be careful who I put my trust in. I thank you for those thoughts. Rest assured, I am always protected.

PS - Even though this is my journal feel free to talk, ask questions or converse in any way you feel. I truly enjoy all of your input. This journal isn't just my record, it's a HUGE Question mark.

Hugs to you all and hope your giving season is as remarkable as you.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on December 09, 2018, 00:06:48
The point of all this is to say that our guides, our angels, our support team are not only with us during meditation, AP, OOBE and Phasing. They can and are often with us in very physical ways they just aren't 3D.

Oh, absolutely. They can perceive us and provide assistance when needed, but we cant perceive them while fully focused in the physical. When I was 16, I wanted to ride my dad's motorcycle. It was a small caliber one, but at that time I had only been on a bicycle. I hadn't even gotten my drivers license yet. I had no reflexes to drive a motor vehicle. I thought it was easy and he actually let me ride it. So, I remember after one minute I froze, I forgot which handle was gas and which was breaks. So, I kept increasing the speed but I wanted to stop because I was approaching the side wall of the neighbor's house. I completely froze as I was going to hit the wall head on full speed without a helmet or any protective gear. Just a few inches before the wall all of a sudden the bike made a turn. My hands turned the bike to the left. It was not me though that turned the bike. At that time my whole body was paralyzed. I couldn't even feel my hands turning the front, I just observed the bike making the turn before impact. So, that was someone else that helped at that time. My dad said that he was watching me in terror approaching the wall. He never let me ride the motorcycle again LOL.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

That's incredible and only proves our team is here and now. I think that is likely the biggest thing they have been trying to get us to understand. It's like we know this but we need to KNOW this.

You're dad must have had a strong heart! LOL Poor guy!