News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

never mind

Previous topic - Next topic

runlola

G3MM4

A bit too generic really. Imho it all depends on the person, and their life situations (and possibly other factors too) at the time of said dreams.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

Roz

I think it's a good basic outline of the most common dream themes. I find it easy to interpret other people's dreams while trying to figure out my own can prove rather confusing.  It's like trying to read the cards for your best friends. Too much familiarity can get in the way. :roll:
Always start with what you know, and you can go anywhere!

geoff

Quote from: G3MM4A bit too generic really. Imho it all depends on the person, and their life situations (and possibly other factors too) at the time of said dreams.

Quoted,

And Echoed

Warm regards,

Geoff

G3MM4

If you got that from a dream book or whatever, then let it be known that I can't stand dream books or dream themes etc.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.