News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My first lucid dream since ages

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Hi eeb,

Congratulations on your experience! There are some people who would say it was a lucid dream and others who might say an obe. However, you say you knew you were dreaming so it sounds like a lucid dream.

What's weird is sometimes I will get the sensation of lucidity in a dream, yet not be able to really nudge myself into doing anything like flying or jumping. It's almost as if it's a quasi-lucid dream.

In a full-blown lucid dream (which doesn't happen all that often for me) I make a decision to fly or jump, for example. So that differentiates it from that sort of quasi-state I mentioned. In the latter state, like I indicated, I know I'm dreaming but just can't seem to implement any dream activities. Perhaps this latter state is what you experienced as well.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

eeb

Hello Nick,

Thanks for your input! I didn't think till now that it can have been an OBE.. The impression I had that I was dreaming was just so strong!

It makes sense, it could have been an OBE, but anyway I was not conscious enough to question or realise it. I was already happy in the dream I became lucid..! I think a few moments later already I became unconscious again.

Ebele
Consistent desire and intent are the key to change

eeb

Hey,

Lately I was trying to follow the process of falling asleep, and setting the clock one-one and a half hour before I get up, to try to OBE.

Then this night, since a long time ago in a dream I became lucid, I knew I was dreaming!! However, nothing changed of my environment, everything looked still so real amd solid to me. Nothing special happened for the rest. And it didn't come to my mind neither to try anything special, like jumping very high, or something like that.

Consistent desire and intent are the key to change