News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

no success

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

i cant dream.. i don't experience the dreams.. what can i do?

i want to lucid dream... but it doesn't work...

how do i dream/lucid dream?

i have a dream journal.. but i haven't found much use for it.. because i never have anything to write down

Kris

Quote from: runlola~

try this:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19712

i dont have a credit card.. im only 16..

labouts

wow, you seem to be having all sorts of trouble  :wink: . Try this: wake up three hours before you normally do and go back to sleep. The moment you wake up say these incomplete phrases while trying to remember.
I was flying over...
I was talking to...
I walk over to...
I saw....
I felt...
I heard...
And see if your mind completes the sentence with a short memory of the dream. Worked great for me, remember the more you remember the easier it will get.
^ I probably would have thought that's insane a year ago.

Kris

labouts

just to ad one thing: Vague short memories are ok to begin with, not everything happens fast...in fact almost nothing does! learn to be patient.
^ I probably would have thought that's insane a year ago.

ubiquitous

Hi Kris,
         I'm sure being so young you do dream maybe you don't recall them on awakening.When i was your age my parents split up so there was many emotion's running through me, school was difficult and anxiety/paranoia made sleeping hard but when i did i could recall my dreams very clearly and eventually around 20 i was aware of dreams whilst dreaming not just on awakening.
Maybe u need more experiences in the wakeful life do u have hobbies passions??
Set your imagination off in relation to these experiences and you will find u will dream of them.

To much literature on subject's like lucidity when u don't have a mental connection/success can bog u down that's the last thing u want.

Maybe try relaxing before u sleep, just glazing at an object in your room for a while thinking about your days events this might help with recall.
Then as you feel more tired tell yourself "i will dream tonight, and will remember my dreams on awakening" repeat this a few times and try it a couple times a week might help might not good luck and sweet dreams!!!

UBI

GeKKo

Starting with a side-note: I read somewhere that everybody dreams. Its a natural thing like digesting food, just in the case of dreaming you digest information by dreaming (like events that happened that day, or earlier, or ideas/thoughts you had) . (This may be an oversimplification, i know :p ).

So the thing is, not everybody remembers their dreams.
( I know a guy who never remembers his dreams (just like you))

Don't know if this will help, but this is when I recall dreams the easiest:
if you sleep late, like in the weekend or something, and in the morning you wake up (or rather half-wake up),
and then you toss over and doze off for another 15mins or so, then you have lots of short dreams (normally).
In the spaces when I am half awake, I can always recall my dreams as they fade into reality.
( Usually later when I'm done dozing on and off, i cant remember any but the last one ).
Its pretty important that you don't REALLY wake up, like don't be talking to people,
or doing any active thinking like "i got to go to the store" or anything,
you have to stay in some kind of floating-thought state (which is a lot closer to dreaming, than an active thinking state).
Just toss over and make yourself comfortable and sleep back in.

Hope this helps, if you ever have time to sleep late, you could try it.
( I know not all people can easily toss over and sleep on, but if you can, this is a good way to have many dreams ) ...