News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Odd dream involving 6 moons, ufos, alien abductions, pentagrams, yin and yang

Previous topic - Next topic

donzieja

Yep.

A couple nights ago, this happened. I woke up in my room in my dream, looked out my window, I knew something was wrong. These lights kept appearing in the sky. Soon, they formed triangles and started taking my neighbors away. I went downstairs and to prove it to my parents, I began floating upwards. I don't know what happened next, but suddenly I was outside. I saw what appeared to be six moons in the sky. I remember hearing something about this once. The six soon changed into hundreds of different spots of light, and it turned daytime. Then, I, along with a few of my other neighbors, who had been spared from said abduction, began discussing last night's events. A fellow of the African - American ethnicity approached me in his car, and informed me that he lived in a different part of the state, far away. He asked me to copy some dvds for him, I'm sure this is irrelevant. But something odd about this guy was his necklace. I can't remember whether it was a yin/yang symbol, or a pentagram. Either way, it was some sort of symbol.

What are your thoughts on this?

-Don

Stookie_

It was a weird dream - I can't explain it. I have a lot of them. I had a UFO dream last night that I can't figure out. That's all I got.

Nameless

I'm surprised this didn't get more attention. Question (should op ever return and see this reply): How sure are you this was a dream?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

PerspectiveShift

Quote from: Nameless on June 16, 2022, 14:12:03
I'm surprised this didn't get more attention. Question (should op ever return and see this reply): How sure are you this was a dream?

Nameless, this is an extremely important question. One that I need to remember to ask myself more frequently.

The montauk project (probably spelled wrong) and there are many others that apparently used memory wiping technology. I'm sure there's technology that makes you think you are dreaming too. Psychedelics for example, that stuff makes you shift your mind like you wouldn't believe. What stops people or extraterrestrials from experimenting with these substances or other energies on a mass scale?

When you start thinking in ways that everything is interconnected, dreams, AP's, etc, it starts getting really trippy and opens your mind.

This "dream" is really cool!
Be the change you want to see in the world.

omcasey

Back when I first got here there was almost no-one who would reply to me if posted anything about ET contact.

Nameless

I hear you PS. From my own personal experiences I have a gut feeling we are being played with (manipulated). By who, for what purpose I can't say but I'm confident in saying it is happening.

Casey, I think it is imperative that we combine our ET experiences and other type exp with our astral travels. Ignoring either is akin to cutting off our nose to spite our face. We must also recognize and work through those people who believe they are being or have been attacked. We can't do that if our only response is 'it's all in your head'.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

PerspectiveShift

Casey, the ET subject absolutely fascinates me, as do many other subjects in this metaphysical/spiritual genre if you want to call it that.

Nameless, from my very limited point of view, I think there are many forces at play with different agendas. Some allies and some neutral, and others maybe not so much that are controlling the whole manipulation game. But I only see this going on for so long. I feel like there will be an end to the "games" as more people start to explore these ever pressing metaphysical/spiritual subjects.

Science is getting to the spiritual zone real fast so it's only a matter of time when we revisit those basic fundamental philosophical questions again and really put our attention there. We are being forced to with the rapid accomplishments in science and technology.

Who are we truly? Why are we here? What were we before we were here? What happens when we die? What other beings/entities/energies are here with us in this dimension and other dimensions that we cannot perceive? How can we interact with them? What are dreams and how do they relate to reality? What is true reality? Etc, etc...
Be the change you want to see in the world.