News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

oppisite dream

Previous topic - Next topic

supersayjinfive

I have a solution but i think i might be off. I personally think that my dream and his dream are somehow related in a sense but i dont know how. I think that i was ment to go and fight on this planet as my destination. As well as Zeborah may have a destination to fight that war.n I also bvelive every other person who has weird lucid dreams will have a part in the different wars.

holy reality

That's weird... I dreamed about red aliens last night ....... and I hadn't read anything about aliens or anything like that at all, and certainly not RED ones... except they were like 3-4 feet fall and kind of friendly.

Well, they took me at gun point to their complex but I was talking to the  leader and eventually "decoded" (or at least, my mind got tired of making up an articial language) his langugae and talked to him.

It was kind of a planet X type thing.. I saw that we had two moons and one red planet near them... and then there were two red planets near them after that.... well I flew to the moon because it was closest but in the process of doing so I was like 4 times bigger than the moon so I had to somehow portal myself onto it's surface so I could fly over to the red planet....

it was weird... I was turning the planet around in my hands looking for civilizations.

But yeah anyway I talked to the red guy and stole some of his food (like really sugary stuff, and canadian bacon pizza) and I told him I wouldn't tell Earth that they existed becuase we'd probably go to war with them being stupid and violent like that.

So then I went back to earth and such and went to some cafe and talked to some girl that I guess I was supposed to be giving information to, but I don't think I told her anything.
!..............!

mattrox

^ is my only comment.

Today, I seem to  be a man of few words.

supersayjinfive

Holy i think what is happening is we are all linked in this somehow. You , me and the othey guy. I havent quite figured it out yet. But i belive it has something to do with the future. I think it means we'll meet on this planet or something. I am not sure but i will keep doing research .

kakkarot

or perhaps you are reading too much into it, supersaiyjinfive.

dreams are just that: dreams. that are not reality and only occassional reflect/touch-upon reality. dreams are a means for your subconsious to relax and refresh itself, without the silly need for the rules and barriers that accompany our physical existance.

hence the reason you were able to "have an obe" *while* you were astral projecting in your dream.

it's just your mind unfetteredly thinking what it will, without any bearing on what is really going to happen or is already really happening.

~kakkarot

Logic

quote:
I felt cocky so i chalanged there leader. He said we will fight but not now. So i then got mad and ran straight at him trying to hurt him and he knew my every move.

A little violent, aren't we?
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

supersayjinfive

Ok. I had a dream that was basically like zeborah or what ever his name was. I was astral projecting when i had a obe. All of a sudden before i knew it i also saw a planet except it was blue. With a ton of ki and there was energy all around it. I thought hey i can go gather some more ki for my training so hey i went. When i reached the planet i say a race of BOUT one thousand people. These are the amunis i could tell. They were about 6 foot tall and red. They had horns on there had and were meditating while weareing bright white robes. I mistaked them for demons but when i got closer i could tell. I felt cocky so i chalanged there leader. He said we will fight but not now. So i then got mad and ran straight at him trying to hurt him and he knew my every move. Any suggestions on what you might think this means.