News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Pulse members in space

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Hi all, I had such special dream last night. Many of us from here were on a spaceship flying around the galaxies. The dream was so close to become lucid, but it never did, very vivid though. Nameless, EV and Lumaza were there closer to me, but there were a few other people as well, I think the most active members, I just had that sense, but no specific names popped up. I knew the gang from the Pulse was on the ship.
We were looking through a very large front window the beauty of the cosmos, flying meteors by us, gaining speed, going through wormholes. It was very exciting. Then at one point I asked "Wait, everyone, who is flying the ship?" Everyone looked around and none of us were in any driving controls. Then we heard a vice saying "I am the ship". So, it appeared that the spaceship itself was intelligent. Then we started descending towards Earth. The large window got covered with some sort of an automatic panel and we were just feeing the motion of landing. There was a sensation of a small crash, we did not land smoothly. The large door opened and we all were taken a back, when we saw that the ship had landed on a top if a mountain. All we could see were a few other peaks and clouds around us. I started panicking that the ship may tilt and fall down if were hanging on a cliff. The voice of the ship said "Don't worry, you are not going to fall. You are on the top of the world". Then I woke up.

I really liked being in all of you' s company! It felt like we together have a special mission for which we are only fully aware of on a higher level.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Wow, this is thrilling and explains the snippet I got last night. I didn't become lucid enough to remember much but I was doing something menial on some other planet. I was really enjoying the work but along comes this 'something', like a shadow passed over and next thing I'm know I'm whisking around all over the place. I remember it was fun and it reminded me of another time I met a group of people on a spaceship.

So just now (a few minutes before checking in and seeing this post) I was in the kitchen washing an old stainless steel picnic container that looked very much like the object I was washing in the snippet of dream I had last night and bam, this post.

I think your conclusions are right on. If only we could remember in full. Wouldn't that be awesome?!! I'll tell you about that other 'dream' if you want.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on June 17, 2022, 20:56:20
I'll tell you about that other 'dream' if you want.

Oh yes, plese share it here, Nameless, especially if it has elements tying into mine. How intriguing. Sometimes I wonder if I just have wishful thinking to believe in these extraordinary things, but my instinct tells me that they are not illusions.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

LB- I haven't shared this with any of you. I agree with the tendency to shrug off the experience to 'fantastical whimsy'...but at some point I realized that it is actually recognition of higher level experiences and even now I still don't have a complete understanding of it; but it's the next level event to possibly explore.

Many of us, possibly especially us mods who feel quite connected to one another, are getting more than just glimpses of these NPR connections between us.

At The Monroe Institute, when I did the Starlines 1 and 2 programs back in 2019 and 2021, this involves visualization of and use of a spaceship to explore the solar system and many star systems and galaxies. During that time, I had mixed results, some excellent, other times nothing much. Of significance, were several times that I noticed 'other' spiritual presences were along for the ride and accompanying us. I definitely noticed your energy as well as the energies of Nameless and Lumaza, even to the point where Lumaza and I pinpointed the days he would show up! This was definite and I have no doubt of it now. Your description is just one more confirmation.

There is definitely more going on under the surface of our experiences and we are sharing and in communication, even though we may not immediately consciously realize it.

Take out the Time element and you are right there in my November Starlines 2 experience.

How did I notice the presence of each of you? Within several sessions, I was not getting the experience I expected so I was energetically searching in every way I could imagine; and as I expanded my NP search parameters, I began to notice other energies were there; subtle energies, but noticeable ones. I did not expect NL, LB or Lu but nevertheless those were the energies that presented themselves; and not just once, but several times. Probably three sessions and that was the most noticeable thing I got; kind of hard to deny it. Just flashes of insights or brief realizations that it was that person's specific energy. So I definitely think they each were there in some energetic form. I mentioned it to Lu after the fact, and he laughed and said that he had tried to check in on me...

LB, did you have a sense of what the starship looked like? Can you describe it?

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

LightBeam

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on June 17, 2022, 22:52:40

Take out the Time element and you are right there in my November Starlines 2 experience.

Yes, exactly, when the time parameter is removed, everything exists simultaneously! Wow, your experience is really adding pieces to the bigger picture. I am so excited, just thinking about the greater purpose and the endless adventures of the soul.

The ship was oval in shape, inside was an open space with several metallic looking pillars. Large portion of the ship's wall was a window from the floor to the roof. I did not see lights or lamps, but there was a glow with unknown source that gave us good visibility inside. The walls were also glowing, so there wasn't a define color on them. When the ship landed, the supposed "door" was not an actual door, but rather a portion of the wall just dissipated, providing an opening for us to get out.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Well, since my name is mentioned here, I should share a experience that I had via a LD, last week. EV already knows about it.

I/we, (there were others in the vessel) were side by side with a form of energy that was traversing the Universe and heading towards the Earth. We were in a Space Shuttle kind of vessel. This Energy was incredible and it's goal was "awaken" those that were ready to be. I was so excited. Somewhere along the line, this Energy, (I guess you could it an immense Orb), got ahead of me. The vessel I was in either slowed down or the Orb had sped up. I didn't know which one it was, I had briefly, consciously "clicked out". All I knew is that it had arrived before us.

As we were in the final approach to Earth, I was so excited. I was overjoyed. But then we got to Earth and saw that yes, the Orb had arrived with it's phenomenal energy, but nobody had noticed. Everyone was so consumed, mesmerized, "controlled", by all the distractions here, that they didn't even notice anything else. It was a very sad moment. Our hopes were completely squashed!

There were others on the Shuttle/Vessel as well. Not all were of the "human" form. I think they had come as "witnesses" to this supposed to be "extraordinary event".

I have had other NP experiences in the past, that involved being on a vessel with a group of, let's call them "Beings", since not all of them were Human. EV and I have talked about that too. I have even flown a vessel. I guess you could say more like "piloted" it. Since all I did was stand in front of some kind of large silver Orb and use my mental intent to operate the ship. In one experience, I was also shrunk down, so I would fit in the ship. Well, what happened was the closer I got to the ship, the smaller I felt I was getting. I could see a difference by the surrounding environment as it got a lot bigger. The ship was pretty small though. So, that made sense.

All I can say is that I have waited a long time to finally meet all you guys here. I felt so alone for the longest time. I know that the ones I am talking about right now felt or feel this way too. The bond that we seem to share here is meant to be. We are connected in some way, shape or form. Even though we have never met each other in this physical existence, our energies have merged!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Wow, Lu, this is truly extraordinary! I also have a feeling that our mission is helping humanity to move to the next phase. Although we may not be fully aware of that on a physical level, portions of our spirits are very actively working behind the scenes opening the eyes of the masses on a subconscious level. Of course, it is their choice whether to allow to be helped or not.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

When I said it was a kind of energy Orb, I should have said "pulse". Kind of like a wave of immense positive energy.  I guess you could call it a "Astral Pulse" of sorts, lol!  :-D
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

PerspectiveShift

Wow! That is a really cool experience you all have somewhat shared. I've read a bit about shared experiences in NPR's (during same local times or different times) which is really fascinating! If you guys have any more shared experiences, please share. It's super cool!!

The only space dream that I've had recently was last night. There were a group of us floating around in space with space suits on and one person in the group started making these crescent shaped satellite-type looking things made of metal, but the interesting thing is that he/she was making them with their mind and adjusting them until they saw that they were finished. He/she made about 4-5 of them and I was using a contraption/machine that would extend me into places. I could go through walls and physical structures when using this machine. I extended through one of these "satellite" type objects and could see the inside of it. I kept extending until I got out to the other side and then I extended (further than expected) all the way to this asteroid or moon type object which was brown in colour.

This is the first dream I've had where I saw someone creating things with their mind. Really cool. Not relevant at all to this conversation, but just thought I'd share my recent space experience anyways.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Nameless

This is so delightful, finally I feel like we are 'coming out of the closet' so to speak. I think we all know we have these shared experiences but have just been too reluctant to talk in the open about them. I call this progress. :-)

So, that other dream took place years ago. I was driving down a long highway heading to a meeting. It was going to be a huge event. Finally, after a lot of stops and starts I find the location and am met by huge crowds of people who were all excited by what was about to happen. There was a classic spaceship out in the middle of a field waiting for me to board. I asked about the others but apparently, they had already arrived and were on board. OMG, it was you guys but I didn't know you all then. I felt like I was among friends. We traveled a lot. The inside of the ship was massive and seemed to morph around us as needed. We had a fantastic time exploring and visiting all sorts of places and then we came back to Earth. We landed in the same field and were met again by crowds of people asking all sorts of questions. I remember we all agreed it felt like we were astronauts stepping off the first manned moon lander. Then we all got in our vehicles and left. LOL

God, you all don't know how long I have wanted to share that. Thank you, and Hugs.

***T-Man, I think you may have something to add***
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

omcasey

Super fun !! I hope I was there with you. It is not unheard of for the members of a particular forum such as this one to all "be picked up" for something like this. It is so easy for them to do, to follow our internal networking to collect us all and take us up. Any idea who it may have been?? - report! :)

Nameless

Oh yes Casey, there are many. In the dream I just posted there were many on the ground on Earth, many out there, and certain core groups performing other tasks. I couldn't understand it all then or now. I mostly remember the excitement, the challenge and the fun. The dream itself literally told me I would be meeting these people "down the road".

LightBeam

This is getting a lot more interesting than I expected!

Nameless, this dream of yours is exactly along the same lines. I just had a crazy thought popped up. What if the bunch of us will be the ones to break the "news" to humanity? This is a very farfetched idea, but I am sure that it exists in some line of reality. The news of ET existence needs to be presented gently to the masses. Our ET friends will pick us up, land the mother ship in some major city and we will be the first to deliver the news to humanity. The ETs will appear next to us afterwards and the next phase will begin  :-D

PrespectiveShift and Casey, in my dream many members of the Pulse were there including you and PS, but some may not remember the interactions, others may have this translated in forms of symbols, others may perceive it at a "later" time or have in the "past". I think that many of us here, even members that do not post much but read, we have synchronized ideas and thus parts of our energies merge. Just like Lu observed the Astral Pulse Orb  :-) I don't know who our space helpers are, but I am sensing several different civilizations that are the main mentors and gradians of our planet.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

I have a feeling that our "Visitors" are benevolent. Sometimes though, they need to go to what some may see as extreme measures to awaken the ones that they wish to be privy to their overall presence here. Once you are "in the loop", your life seems to take on a whole new meaning or purpose. Your entire demeaner and more importantly, your "mindset" has been altered.

In the past I so hoped we could get into this conversation. Yet, you Moderators here know what has happened in the past, repeatedly, when I attempted to "entertain" this topic. Years ago after posting a lengthy reply/post on a thread based on this topic, I found that not only could I not log in for 3 weeks, I couldn't even access the Forum itself. I emailed a few Moderators and we finally worked out the problem.. I had to restart my modem. Then I had to erase anything pertaining to the Astral Pulse from my computer's memory. After a lengthy, trial and error process, I could finally access and log into the forum again.

A few years later, after making a post pertaining to this topic, I once again found myself logged out. Then, three times a charm, I still hadn't taken the hint and got logged out again. This has only happened after replying on a thread about this topic. Do you notice how I avoided saying a certain "name, title or word" here, lol? Fingers crossed!  :-D

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on June 18, 2022, 19:55:06
Do you notice how I avoided saying a certain "name, title or word" here, lol? Fingers crossed!  :-D

OMG, I was about to delete your post just now on accident. I hit modify instead of quote and after I left just this sentence above I realized and hit back LOL.
This has happened to me as well on several occasion trying to post about this very topic. I had a feeling that "someone" was saying "it's not time yet", but I was ignoring.
I hope we don't cause the entire Pulse to crash and erase all together haha
Captain Jack Sparrow

PerspectiveShift

Quote from: LightBeam on June 18, 2022, 19:03:53

PrespectiveShift and Casey, in my dream many members of the Pulse were there including you and PS, but some may not remember the interactions, others may have this translated in forms of symbols, others may perceive it at a "later" time or have in the "past". I think that many of us here, even members that do not post much but read, we have synchronized ideas and thus parts of our energies merge. Just like Lu observed the Astral Pulse Orb  :-) I don't know who our space helpers are, but I am sensing several different civilizations that are the main mentors and gradians of our planet.

I was in it too?! Wow super cool! How did you know certain people where there? Was it a feeling or something else?

This thread is getting really awesome! And looks like it's getting deep and multilayered. I personally see that there is more disclosure happening extremely fast these days much faster than before. I also feel like all the issues in the world are pressuring humanity to look within and find your own strength. Lots of people are turning to spirituality (but some to more negative addictions too).

If you look for it, you'll find these topics pretty easily these days and it's becoming more and more easily provable. Like channeling for example, there are way WAY more channellers than there used to be. Yes, some I believe may be faking it or whatever, but there are some that people claim to feel the presence of the beings in the room. The energy of the room literally changes. And these channeled beings can range from ET's to Angels/spirits, collective entities, etc. I'm always a skeptic with these types of things, but it's hard to be skeptical when many of them say the same things, just in different ways with different perspectives or angles of looking at the same thing.

Also, look at Gaia TV for example. The Netflix of spiritual topics. That space alone turned my world upside down when I first listened to some of the "crazy" topics they have on there. So it's becoming more and more widespread. People are becoming more open minded either forcefully or through their own efforts.

LightBeam

Quote from: PerspectiveShift on June 18, 2022, 21:43:04
I was in it too?! Wow super cool! How did you know certain people where there? Was it a feeling or something else?

Every person I interact with regardless if in person or virtually, I have the ability to "see" their spirits with my inner eye. As I am responding to you at this moment, I see your spiritual signature. I see it with my mind, I sense it energetically (gentle, wise, brave, eager to learn). Every spirit is unique. I knew very clearly in my mind during my dream that I had you all with me on the ship. You all appeared as humanoid figures, but glowing. I didn't focus on your faces or what were you wearing, because I perceived you as glowing, but I felt strongly the togetherness and the feeling of being connected was stronger of we were to all gather together and meet in the physical.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Volgerle

Love this topic too. I had 'meetings' with ETs but only a few in dreams and one in an astral projection. Mostly of the 'large grey' kind. These 'meetings' were never asked for (never had the intent to 'meet aliens') which makes it even more validating for me. However I have to say in spite of this fact the encounters did/do never make me worry, strangely.
:-o

I think Dolores Cannon years ago was on to something when she wrote about her book about the '3 waves of volunteers' who come here to help Earth/Humanity. We might belong to (one of) these waves. Also there is the 'Starseed' concept/idea anyway been there for years and I think there is something to it, too.

Oftentimes I did not 'feel human' at all, also as an introvert (probably very slightly autistic / aspergers) and thus being more of an "observer" to this crazy Earth (sh...t-)show going on down here.

As regards this specific forum, I do not remember any spaceship dreams in general, but I have to say that despite longer phases of time-outs or read-only mode I tend to come back to this forum all the time, and this for years now, it's a strange urge. This must mean something I guess. Moreover in this and also other forums I sometimes had (proven!) telepathic connections and successful experiments with certain members in the past. So there is 'connection' of some kind for me. But maybe I am just delusional.
:wink:

Yet I believe that despite our different lives in different parts of this blue marble with different cultures, jobs, hobbies, views, languages, life styles, etc. we ARE one of a kind of 'tribe' ... possibly a Starseed Tribe, that is.

T-Man

I just wanted to share a Dream I had on June 14th.  Figured it fit in well in LB's and everyone else's experience!

I was outside looking at the blue sky.  It looked like there were lights moving around which was unusual.  The sky turned grey and everything went very still.  I knew that 'They' were coming.  Something came and grabbed me by my feet and arms.  I was moved to another spot.  A man came and said I was going to be taken. 

I than awoke (False Awakening).  I was trying to write out my experience that just happened.  A cat came and jumped onto my table where I was trying to write.  I than felt that 'They' were here for me now.  The aliens (did not actually see them) sprayed something into my face that I breathed in.  I became very aware (I was lucid).  I felt them move my body somewhere.  I decided not to open my eyes as I didn't want to see what they were doing.  I could tell they were doing some sort of scan on my head and than I felt myself moving again.  I heard telepathically that I was back in my bed now. 

(I fell back into a dream).  Two people than grabbed me under the arms and took me outside.  They laid me down in the back of a pickup truck.

After I awoke back to the Physical I thought about how I felt right after this experience.  I did not have any emotions which was very strange!  Usually after something like that I would feel something but I didn't feel any fear or any excitement of any kind.

So here I am (shaking my fist at the Astral Pulse members)...if that was you guys, why didn't you say Hello? LOL!!!   :-D
The Adventure Continues...

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on June 19, 2022, 09:20:34
I think Dolores Cannon years ago was on to something when she wrote about her book about the '3 waves of volunteers' who come here to help Earth/Humanity. We might belong to (one of) these waves. Also there is the 'Starseed' concept/idea anyway been there for years and I think there is something to it, too.

Oftentimes I did not 'feel human' at all, also as an introvert (probably very slightly autistic / aspergers) and thus being more of an "observer" to this crazy Earth (sh...t-)show going on down here.

Yet I believe that despite our different lives in different parts of this blue marble with different cultures, jobs, hobbies, views, languages, life styles, etc. we ARE one of a kind of 'tribe' ... possibly a Starseed Tribe, that is.
True and many of here lived the part wayyyyyyy before we even knew about the Astral Pulse. I found out my purpose when I came across a Man at a show we were doing, later in my life, that introduced me to the term "Wanderer". Without knowing me at all, right out of the blue, he walked up and told me what I was. I had already led the part so far during my life.

Later I learned of Dolores Cannon. i actually talked to her a few times on Radio shows (Unfortunately, her daughter that took over the reigns form Dolores when she passed away, is definitely not Dolores. She has lacked the appeal to keep Dolores's work actiive) . At the time, I was having a hard time understanding the rather strong inner vibrations I was experiencing 24/7. I still feel them today, but not as strong as I did back then. Those "inner vibrations" began after I had my first totally conscious, in my face,  OBE. Well, it wasn't the first, but it was definitely a time to remember. That happened over a 3 night period and not only did it lead to those inner vibrations, I also awoke the on the 3rd day with my right eye swollen shut. There was a strange rectangular indentation  on it too. That went away when the eye swelling subsided. It left a lasting impression on me though. That's what also led me here to the Astral Pulse Forum.

LightBeam

Quote from: Volgerle on June 19, 2022, 09:20:34

Yes, we are unique kind with strong similarities especially of how we felt as children not belonging here.
The urge you feel to keep coming back to this forum is the energy connection between the members. 
Captain Jack Sparrow

LightBeam

Quote from: T-Man on June 19, 2022, 12:35:19
So here I am (shaking my fist at the Astral Pulse members)...if that was you guys, why didn't you say Hello? LOL!!!   :-D

Haha, don't resist participation. You are one of us. We were probably wondering, where is T-Man and sent someone to drag you up.  :-D
Had to scan you mind to make sure you were not an imposter LOL.
Captain Jack Sparrow

PerspectiveShift

Quote from: LightBeam on June 18, 2022, 22:34:49
Every person I interact with regardless if in person or virtually, I have the ability to "see" their spirits with my inner eye. As I am responding to you at this moment, I see your spiritual signature. I see it with my mind, I sense it energetically (gentle, wise, brave, eager to learn). Every spirit is unique.

Lightbeam, this is a really great ability you have. Thank you for only commenting on the positive aspects of myself! LOL! I read this to my wife and she said this is dead on me haha! Did you acquire this skill after doing many AP's and spiritual practice, or have you always had this ability?

LightBeam

Quote from: PerspectiveShift on June 19, 2022, 20:28:41
Did you acquire this skill after doing many AP's and spiritual practice, or have you always had this ability?

I've had this intuitive knowledge since childhood but at a much lower level. It really enhanced about 5 years after I started APing regularly.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Quote from: LightBeam on June 18, 2022, 19:03:53
Our ET friends will pick us up, land the mother ship in some major city and we will be the first to deliver the news to humanity.
NEWS FLASH... UFO lands on WhiteHouse lawn, delivers human representatives from... Earth? :-D

I will definitely attest to LBs strength. She and I have run a few tests and all I can say is I am very glad she is on our side.

Lumaza, I currently am having a lot of trouble opening the forum but for once I know it's not 'them'. 'Bout time they let us speak openly. My current problem is that darn missing s (I blame LB for taking it and hiding it). Maybe Xanth or Adrian could find the missing s, as in http(s) in the web address. Security programs do not like web addresses without that darn s.

I hear you Volgerle. I had never even heard of Delores Cannon till EV and Lu introduced me to her work. Certainly gave me lots to think about and lots of validation as well.

Hey T-Man, thanks for checking in and sharing that. Very cool. I think one of our sleepers was involved with dragging your sorry rear into action. lol
By sleeper I mean one of our Pulse members who did not gain much lucidity at the time. At the moment that person is likely not even aware they were there themself. Perhaps when/if they remember they will pop in and give you a sheepish hi.

So LB have we elevated from being Scooby Doo and the Gang to now being more like the Jetsons? I'm fairly sure we've long since passed the Flintstones but....