News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Pyramids in dreams?

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakkso

Hi forum, came to share this dream and if someone here can relate somehow to this I d like to read it. My interpretation of this dreams tells me nothing. I have lots of dreams in my journal that have patterns or something,, but this just came out of nowhere.

I dreamt of a pyramid a golden pyramid, all made of the, with good steps and gold carved ayes in the gold by the sides, it was some place under water, I got to that place because I was conducting some evil force to found it (for some unknown reason, if it were for me, I wouldn't).
As I was swimming looking for "something" I saw it's magnificent shape from far away, I started to swim faster to let behind the "evil expedition" I was conducting to it. As I reached it, meaning, I floated perfectly in a space that was above it and in front of it. I don't know how to call the next thing. I looked back and saw like a big stone wall, with laces in the top of the walls stringed to the hands of the evil conducting the form of vehicle(like of it was a chariot, and the walla just were the vehicle) two gaps from opposed sides of the wall opened, and out came what I describe as:
They had bare skull instead of face, they left a shadow trail behind them, and swimmed in whirls towards me, I, as I was in the pyramid, turned to face it, and incredible powers were given to me, I just knew it, I turned to face this creatures, and instinctively terminated them with golden beams coming out of the palms of my hands, more came, and I just kept doing the same, but kinda like facing the pyramid again, to 'recharge' or lose any fear, or maybe idk. But that's all I remember before waking up.

What's the pyramid symbolism? why was I 'guiidng'  evil to it? is the source inside?  Where the entities my fear trying to pull me back? Maybe I know the answers, but would like to see what you all think.

Safe journeys!!  :-D

CFTraveler

My understanding of seeing pyramids in dreams is that they stand for 'higher knowledge'- we modern humans see them as a mysterious yet fundamental edification, and attribute all kinds of power to them- and yours was made of gold to boot- which in my view would have to do with your own 'sacred' power.
If you were leading an expedition that was 'evil' to find them, this would suggest self-sabotage.
And, that's all I got.
Why?

Mark Alexander

To me, the pyramid would also represent a type of higher mystery: a gateway to your higher self or source, a place to access your hidden power.  That it was underwater suggests that it is deep in your subconscious.  Your 'evil expedition' is something that clearly belongs to you, as you were their leader.  They may represent fears, obstacles, or unintegrated 'shadow' aspects of self that you needed to deal with.  Bringing them to the pyramid is not a bad thing.  You brought them exactly where you needed them to be, for it was within this pyramid that you were in your own power and could deal with them in the highest and best manner.

Rakkso

Hi forum,

So i had this amazing dream, it was while i was heavy in the morning, i had a false awakening and then fully astrally projected.

I found myself floating in this somewhere and then i saw what seemed to be the remainings of Atlantis, as if in an orb or as if I had a panoramic view but with my view spreading around it.

I had some kind of god vision and this is what i saw and wrote:

I saw the big heat of war the atlantean empire was going through in their fierce battle against the vedic nations, located in a far reach and with seas of crystal clear water and tiny Pyramids inside them. (An inundation i supose).

So as chaos reigned for a while i watched many good people flee from antlantis to the vedic lands, seemed weird to me since it was a war but I just thought that it was due to some diplomatics that those of good and open heart Who choosed to do so could leave.

This happened almost insesantly as if 7 or 8 montns went in a flash, until i saw war was coming to an end, to my not so much surprise I saw kids and whole hospitals of babyes being evacuated to the pyramid lands again. With safe-passage granted and with the good kind hearted ones waiting to recieve them.

As for the remainings of the land, they signed a document to conclude it since it seemed devastated, and their plan was to demolish it all to reconstruct it again with renewed peace. The vedic lands remained undamaged, except for strange inundations that we can even see today.

It just seemed amazing how this dream has that ancient "pinch" of mystical to it, and to my first and older dream, that today i can comprehend even more, having dreamed of it unkowingly.

Im not entirley 100% entirely completely sure, even thoug I was felt crystal clear and self-achieved at it end.

Was this a projection? If so, can you shorten them even more? So you can have more awareness and do everyday stuff faster? The answer seems to be yes, but some opinions would do good nontheless, I'd be grateful too.

I hope to project and have dreams like this even more.

I'm ready for more.

Thank you for reading.