The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 08, 2021, 13:09:07

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question on something that happens to me in dreams  (Read 1106 times)
Mydral
Astral Energy 3

Mydrall2002@hotmail.com
View Profile
« on: October 08, 2011, 07:48:56 »

Hi,

I have experienced this lately:

I am in a dream in a squad of people who do missions of breaking into places and getting things out of them. This sometimes involves heaving to kill people. Now I am not aware that this is a dream at all and hence feel guilt about what we do.

The part which is interesting is that while I am going through it I am remembering past dreams of being in the same squad doing other missions, and all of these were previous dreams, which I could not recall in my waking state (now I can, as I remember again). It is like my self in that dream has a past and possibly a future in other dreams where I am that person. This person is fully disconnected from any other dreams or from my waking self (with the execeptions of sometimes having people I know in the real world there). At the same time in my last dream I was getting the hint that all of this might be dreams because I remember asking myself the question if I should feel guilty of having to kill people and doing these missions if all was just a dream (on a side note I hate being part of that squad, but I cannot get out of it... I am always right at the start of the mission when it begins)

So what is this phenomenon? How come I have a distinctive self with a past and possible future in dreams which are all interconnected, yet cannot distinguish them as dreams while in them and thinking they are real?

In somnis veritas
CFTraveler
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 18:36:30 »

I have similar dream experiences.  I think this is why there is the thought that some dreams are symbolic and personal, and some are collective and indicative of 'other dimension' experiences.  I tend to think that we are actually living parallel lives in other dimensions, with our other-dimensional bodies, and the cultivation of conscious experience (such as LD and OBE) bridge that gap, so our 'here' selves witness the other stuff we're doing.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 18:36:30 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: