News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

quick question about LD

Previous topic - Next topic

lillymoon

Since in LD it's all about intent. would that mean if you wanted to meet your spirit guide in a LD it would merely just be your imagination? or is it actually your spirit guide?

soarin12

The word imagination can take on greater depth in the wider reality than how we're used to thinking about it.  For example, you are thinking about unicorns and then conveniently see a unicorn in your LD that night.  You think since you were just thinking about unicorns, that it is an imaginary image produced by your subconscious.  Then the unicorn speaks to you telepathically and helps you solve a problem you've been having.  Suddenly it doesn't seem so imaginary anymore.

I find the only 'for sure' question that can get answered in the NPR is -Did it help me in some way?  If yes, then it was more than our typical shallow definition of 'imaginary.'  It was a spirit guide -which opens a whole new can of worms.  What is you're definition of spirit guide?  a separate entity/spirit?  an aspect of self/higherself?   an intelligent thoughtform?  If you say 'Well, I really don't care -it's all good!'  - you're better off, IMO.  You'll save yourself a headache trying to figure it out!  lol

Xanth

Quote from: lillymoon on September 08, 2014, 17:54:02
Since in LD it's all about intent. would that mean if you wanted to meet your spirit guide in a LD it would merely just be your imagination? or is it actually your spirit guide?
What you call a "LD", to me, is a Projection.

As for the other part about "intent"...
*EVERYTHING* is about Intent. 

soarin responded to the rest perfectly.  :)

no_leaf_clover

Ultimately all things have come from and are still a part of 1 thing.  So considering that, you could just as well say that you're a part of the universe's imagination,  your own imagination is part of the universe's imagination, and that all of your guides are also part of the universe's imagination.  Consciousness creates all of these things, whether the idea starts with you or from elsewhere, if it manifests then it happens and it exists.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Xanth

Exactly.  :)

You are but a single perspective of a universal whole.