News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Raditus's Dream Journal

Previous topic - Next topic

raditus

February 20. 2015

Dragon Age/WOW/the Fade

There was this old dungeon-like place. it was like a cut-scene played. It was game graphics of World of Warcraft. I was forced to watch as spirits and people walked slowly around. At this point, the cut-scene goes into some weird spirit view and I think it took place in the Fade. I could see from the camera point of view that over each person and spirit there was a phased out version of the Demon of Sloth floated above them, attached to them!

At this point, I am in the game - with a WOW hunter pet! I was setting my pet out and taking down the spirits and people with it!

Pregnant 

There was something in this dream about a Pregnancy that was supposed to be impossible. I was pregnant and some group found out and they deemed the pregnancy an abomination and thus were hunting me down!

Pregnant: Part 2

I was kidnapped and held in some well furnished but abandoned factory. Juliette and Nick from Grimm came by. the cult or whatever they were fought them. Sean Renard came through the front door of the placed, vamped out in his Wesen form and grabbed one of the cult guys. Without another word, he grabbed the guy and snapped his neck! He tossed the corpse aside like he was doing nothing more than tossing away a piece of trash!

Staring at me, still vamped out, he barked out, "We can't stay around talking, we need to go - now!"

raditus

February 21, 2015

Stalkers And Big Bands

I had this stalker in my dream, who later turned out to be Daniel Whitehall from Agents of Shield. he would leave little disturbing handwritten notes on my front porch. Later, I was out with some people I know (From the dream not RL) and we are at this big band thing.

They actually started playing the techno Twilight Theme thing and they pull it off and don't sound half-bad!

raditus

Wednesday March 4, 2015

Weird World

I was in some place. Digital worlds would flit up in front of me, like text from a game. This happened from time to time, especially when I did some tasks or something. There was this door, supposedly to another realm. This boy came through, about 13 or so, scared.

This crazy, skinny lady was going to come through. She had a stereotypical homemaker-type dress on. She had rubber cleaning gloves on and would grow, shriek and sling handfuls of what looked like dirty dishwater out at her targets. I slammed the door, which was represented by an actual door. She didn't get through.

Later, I found out that if I did a set number of tasks, that game text would pop up. You have completed **** where the blank was the task. Once I did a set number, the door popped open somewhere and I heard the far off noise of the she-thing. I would have to race to find the door and close it before she came through. I got freaked out by the third time, convincing myself, so hard that I woke up, that my luck would run out

raditus

Friday, March 6, 2015

Surprise Attack!

It was exactly like i was watching an episode of Grimm. Somehow Viktor turned Hexenbiest, just like Juliette did! Nick got attacked by Viktor.

The scene changes suddenly with Monroe running up to Hank on the street in Portland in daylight, panicked. He tells Hank that Nick was beaten up pretty bad and is in the hospital and in ICU in critical condition.

The scene shifts again, still on the street. Evidently, the team heard news of an area that was connected with Nick being left for dead. Monroe was walking with Hank, as who appeared to be Juliette. Monroe had a thigh-gun holster equipped, having a gun!

During the whole scenes, I hear Viktor's voice as a sort of narrator talking calmly about giving some potion or something. It was like a mind control potion, but the way Viktor stated about it was that it would keep the person aware, their mind intact and consciousness. The potion would just make them hav the desire to serve or something. "After all, it would be no fun if you were just a mindless puppet stumbling around - would it?"

I got unnerved by hearing this being said from nowhere, in Viktor's voice and woke up.

raditus

Wednesday April 1, 2015

Dark Sun, Dark Moon

I vaguley rmembered having a dream dealing with this subject before.

Sometimes, the sun would go all weird, like blacklight, annually.  It would seem like the sun was just a bit closer, purplish black. We could see the soloar storms on it, the things that make the arches on them, they were that big. The sun, during this time, was able to be looked at without any hearm coming to the eyes at all. If you were in your house and stared too long though, random monsters and scary things would break in and try to hurt you in all sorts of ways.

If someone needed to sleep during the day for any reason, they had to fasten their shades or drapes closed. This was to prevent the accident of someone waking up and gawping at the sun half-sleep, summoning the monster(s).

I had a bunch of simple hairbands at my house. I tied my curtains closed in my room, using the hairbands. All down the curtain was clumps in the middle where I'd tied them shut. Later, I am redoing the ties, but there were gaps that  i couldn't get; I was getting very frustrated. Cardinal Richlieu, from The Musketeers BBC stood next to me, and helped me get it shut. Shortly after, this dream ended.

raditus

Saturday, April 11, 2015

New Airport Technology

I vaguely remember having this same exact dream years ago.

I am inside an Airport, in this area where cars and stuff are allowed to be driven around. I am in a car, in the back seat. there is someone driving and someone in the passenger seat. The person in the Passenger seat was Sean Renard.

We drive through this spacious archway and in a flash, we are barreling down the road I live on! They see my awe.

"It is new portal technology they put into the Airports," Sean begins. "They deliver you right near your driveway." 

raditus

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

House Visit

My mom and I got a visit. One was this woman whom mom and I knew, and the other was Mac Taylor from CSI:NY. Mom and I knew Mac from before and knew enough to know that him and the woman were seeing each other. The visit was a friendly one, not dealing with the law.

Mom and the woman went to Walmart. mac and I just talked, with me doing some cooking for all of us when they got back. I talked to Mac about my dad, and he already knew because mom already told him.

"Must have been hard." he states.

"Yeah, it was." I reply.

Later, we notice a cat haning out on the back porch. It's black, like Ash is, but long haired like Chloe and less muscular. "It's a stray." I state. "It's not ash, he's got a different body type." I stand up, come inside, leaving the cat outside. "I'm not bringing it in; I don't know what it might have. With our other cats coming and going, I don't want to chance it giving them anything."

"Smart move," Mac agrees with me.

Later, mom and the other woman come hoime from shopping. They got food and we are in the house and I tell them that dinner is done. The dream ends here.

raditus

Friday, April 17, 2015

Bedtime Waterspout

I woke up quickly, in the dark. I felt something, or someone else in the darkened room with me that meant me no good thing! I saw something faint, shimmer from the corner of my eye, making a meandering path to me! I heard faint, static hissing and jumped up out of bed quickly, running quickly to the foot of my bed. In the dark, I faced my bed. There was a skinny, very faint blue thing – like a Waterspout moving slowly across my bed. The height appeared to be reach all of the way up to the ceiling of my room! It stopped for a few seconds, stopping right in the middle of where I had been previously laying! Around the bottom of the thing, nearly atop my mattress was a little area. This area was about one inch all around the base of the Waterspout thing. It looked like made of the same material as the main attraction, but was a slightly brighter blue.

Even as I gazed on in tense wonderment, the thing went back into movement, heading down the whole length of the bed, towards me. It did not get all of the way to me, just tore apart soundlessly, vanishing. into nothing.   

raditus

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Nighttime Neighborhood Screwup

It was pretty much dark when I was walking down the neighborhood drive, towards my home. This truck zooms drove down from my next door neighbor's drive. It wasn't any truck I've ever seen, the model and blue, rocket-bucket color reminding me sharply of John Constantine's truck from the show! The truck had slowed down just a fraction, but the driver still was inconsiderate!

I whipped around sharply, to face the truck's retreating back. I was so angry that I quickly positioned my hands like I was trying to grab something very large. I sharply brought both hands up in the air then acted as if I had slammed them down into something very hard! At the same time I did, the truck suddenly, as if my magic, had been sharply rose in the air, and flipped to where the cab was pointed down at the Earth and then smashed down! I stood there like a dolt, and I saw the driver crawl from the truck, get to his feet and look at the overturned truck. He stood there and I felt my face grow cold and prickly when I realized he even looked like John Constantine!

"I'm gonna call 911!" I muttered, turning around and fleeing up my drive.

All I could think in fear was that if my neighbor across the street from me heard anything from the fiasco, he'd call and say my family did it. He wouldn't have really known I actually did it; he'd think he was lying about it!

"Mom," I barked as I ran into the house. "Call the cops, quick!" He just stood there, stunned. "There's been a car accident right outside &&&&'s driveway and ours!"

I paced in the living room, horrified at what my temper made me do. I knew better than to say what I'd really had done. I called it in, telling the dispatcher about the accident and that I had to run home to call, as I don't have a cellphone. I was in the middle of telling what happened when the phone died! Somehow, the phone was cut off! I was getting more and more freaked out, thinking about the John look alike - what if it was him and her was getting geared up to kick my butt? Mom was able to get through to 911 again. She comes into the living room from the kithen and says the cops are on their way.

"I'll need to go outside when they come." I say to her. "i saw the whole thing happen and they'll probably want to take my statement." I then add soon after, "That butt **** will proably say we caused it." She agreed.

I see no light nor hear no sirensand get ticked that even car accidents on our street are not getting looked at! (There was gunfire on my street a couple of times in the waking world and mom called 911. They never came out, not even to do a silent driveby.) I do hear, however, the sound of a helicopter very loud, meaning it was low flying. Because I have a thing about Helicopters flying and searching, I was wondering the house, hiding in every room. I had to move out of each one soon after, as I realized that none of the windows in any of the rooms that had windows had any drapes on them! This one room, that was surely not part of my house in the waking world, had the types of snap-shut shutters on the inside of the room that my family friend's house has! It was like someone ripped one of his rooms out of his place and transplanted it into my house! I heard the helicopter again and hurriedly snapped close the strange shutters. I finally found a room I can hide in.

raditus

??/??1990

Buses, Jump ropes, and Trees

I was on a school bus, heading down this up kept neighborhood road. I was about nine years old in the waking world, and in this dream. It was either to school we were going, or to a school-sponsored field trip. There was this little girl, maybe six or seven in the middle of the road, playing jump rope. Not that way you hold it both hands, but when you and another person hold it and the person jumps in the middle. She had the other end affixed to some rock or tree and was swinging the other end. There was no one jumping the rope in the middle.

The bus had to swerve slightly as the driver went around the girl. I looked back, being the only one who did so, I saw the girl turn into a tree! The tree was about her short height and had no leaves, the branches sticking up widly, every which way, just like her short wild pigtails did! 

raditus

Sunday, April 26. 2015

Rollers, Longmire And Votes

I was getting to different places using a Roller, an ATV like thing from the Defiance game. I get to this large causeway/building and get off my Roller. There is this huge voting thing where Walt Longmire is seeing if he is going to be Sheriff. I see a digital read out, the numbers of the votes click up. Walt is not going to win, his opposition has way more vote than him and counting.

raditus

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The End of The World

I was somewhere and decided to run on a path by foot, only to find out that I traveled backward in time somehow and now this one place that should have had all these modern day houses now is only a lumber mill supplanted by other rickshaw buildings with fencing that reminds me sharply of some kind of labor camp from WOW or something!

I leave this area, disorientated and come upon a beach. I remember randomly, before this strange travel that there was this woman who did something so savage to her own children. She cried on tv and said that it was the beginning of the end for the world, for all of the violence and other things of the world would culminate until action had to be taken on the world itself!

During this remembrance, I stumbled upon a gloomy stretch of beach. It wasn't a proper beach, more like a stretched out patch of gray sandly silt. Some other people, not much, are down there and pondering at the water's edge. The water seems as if it is not part of any minor waterway, nor any bay. It just looks wide and expansive – nearly like I am standing at the edge of the Ocean itself. Most of the people are staring across too, growing worried over some matter.

A whole line of somethings were come in from the Ocean itself, a bank that reached in one nearly continuous line across the horizon. When they get closer, we see them for what they are; big chunks of some kind of Glaciers! But I see something wrong right from the get-go.

For starters, none of the chunks are any bigger or smaller than a regular truck, there was just so many of them! Each an every one of them was shaped into short, half-cylinders! The tops of the towered a bit, looking as if they had been sheered off at an angle. The middle of the angle was kind of recessed, but with a smooth platform of glacier underneath. The color of the base of these so-called Glaciers was exactly the same color as the silt on which we were standing on.

On the tops of many of these chunks were groups of strange birds. Most of the groups consisted of three birds. These birds looked like Penguins, but had the faces of Toucans! Each and every one of the birds were unmoving, facing in the direction of the shore!

When any of the strange blocks reached the short, it stopped. When another one came to rest beside it, it would interlock. Soon, nearly all of the row was locked, extending a sizable length of the beach in a strange sort of way.

I was getting even more freaked out, along with many other people. Agent Melinda May from Agents of Shield rushed one of the already shore-locked blocks and started punching it and kicking it, making pieces of ice and mud fly! When she finally busted a sizable hole in it, water spurted from the Ocean past the newly created breach! My MP3 player that I was holding was ruined by the sudden spurt of salt water! Somehow, when the  things shore-locked, the Ocean water behind them increased in depth!

I ran from the beach, not knowing if any others did the same. I got to this resort-like looking place, only to find out that people found out what was happening! There was some guy running with three other people. He say saying how this is how it was ending for all of us. My mind flashed back very briefly to the woman on TV. I traveled with this guy and the other for a bit. It turned out that he had quickly, before I came across them, developed a cult. He was so sure that if he kept a few people to himself and denied them stuff like Cell-Phones and everything that he and his little group would be saved from the coming disasters!

I fled the group, as he decreed that once you were part of the group, you had to remain part of the group forever! I accidentally did another time-travel stunt and ended someplace farther back, the "Wild West" It was nothing hokey or amusing that I remember from when I was a kid when my dad would watch those types of Western movies. I only saw it was 'Wild West" from what most of the people wore. I didn't get to see really much of the architecture, as I was standing at this big building whose entrance reminded me sharply of a Saloon. Curiously, through, there was hardly anyone coming or going from this place.

A man strode up, but either he didn't deem me much worth to pay any amount of attention to me, or he couldn't see me somehow. He seemed like he was Lucas Buck, but wore a hat and a long brown leather duster. Even as this man came to the entrance, this other man came out of it, and the two talked to each other quickly. The main man even sounded like Lucas Buck! They both went inside together, and I followed. Farther inside the place was a single carving, etched into the wall itself. A simple relief of an upside down star, the general symbol for Satan.

This was it, I thought to myself, this meeting was the one meeting where the end of the world and how it would happen was being decided!

raditus

Monday, May 4, 2015

Between

I woke up, kind of. I got that 'something's-not-right' feeling. I realized that from a few instances before, that I am halfway between physical life and the void. I slowly, gently turned my head towards my window and saw the profile of a woman standing there, facing my window, gazing outside.

As I slowly turned my head back down to the bunched up flattened blanket I'd been using as a pillow, I get this voice, in my head - like an internal monologue, but not in my voice. It was talking about Nora, friend from church or something. That flattened up blanket started smelling like someone sprayed floral perfume on it. I had this horrid feeling and thought that if I unfolded it, the blanket, there would be something horrific inside of it. I tried unfolding it, but the way I have it folded up, it's more of a tangled heap than anything. I leave it alone, flopping my head down, the foreboding feeling slowly ebbing away even as I drift fully back into sleep. 

raditus

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Detectives Then A Possession

I was hanging out with some of the Detectives from a show I watched avidly from the 90s+. Later, I am outside, floating above some people. Father Philip Callaghan, a Priest from Poltergeist the Legacy was laying on his back in some dark, dank alley. He looked older, as if it wasn't back in the late 90s that this was taking place, but like this year. Dr. Derek Rayne was beside beside him, crouched, also looking older.

Philip had gotten irreparably possessed, and the only way to kill him was to thrust a special dagger through his heart. I watched on in silent horror as Derek had to do just exactly that! 

raditus

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Attitude Problem

I was at an open air market, in the middle of the day. This guy scared this girl, maybe in her twenties, to the point where she was hiding behind me sobbing and begging me to help her out. I saw the SOB approach me. He demanded sharply and sourly to hand her over. I got a bug up my butt, as I was not feeling to well due to a condition and it so happened to flare up at that exact moment.

I stared him down, eyes hard, majorly ticked off. "You best be walking the other way right now," I began in a cold, gruff tone, "Or I'm gonna twist your head around so far you'll be able to see your own butt as you walk away."

You could hear a pin drop. Shocked looks from the others, and the main guy was so ticked off he was silent, but stewing. I happened to look over and see Crowley and Sam from Supernatural. Crowley was eying the scene with awe.

"Blimey," I heard him manage in a whisper.

The guy threatened me that he would snatch me up instead of the girl once I was out of the market later. "Hey, you know what?" I taunted, "Come find me then, and I'll show you the real lesson." He stormed off.

I decided to hang out with Crowley and Sam for a bit. We were walking along and found a blue police box tucked away in a corner, mostly out of sight. It looked remarkably like the TARDIS. Crowley was in awe even as Sam gazed on the scene with a WTF face.

"Well if you like it so much, why don't you go inside?" Sam asked Crowley. Crowley glared at him, affronted.

"You are an idiot; it would be locked." He hugged the police box.

I explained to Sam hurriedly, "He must be a fan of Doctor Who." Sam looked at me with a WTF look, so i added, "It's a TV Show."

raditus

Friday, May 15, 2015

Lies And Games

I was in the kitchen, sitting with my sister Jay even as she was playing on her laptop. Agent Phil Coulson came into the kitchen. In the dream, he and my mom had been going out. Right now, he looked pretty steamed about something.

My major problem neighbor came up to Coulson when he was on his way here. He actually lied to Phil, saying horrid stuff that Jay was setting fires in his yard, trying to burn down his house and sheds! That was idiotic, as Jaw and I were playing MMOs together all day so far that day!

Phil believe him, evidently because he snapped out, "No more lies." And stormed out from the kitchen. I could not help thinking, as I watched him leave the kitchen, that the neighbor not only probably put my sister in the limelight for the law, but also cost mom a new relationship!

I started playing another game of on my computer. It was a weird childish flash game that had Dumbledore running through a street in some town at night. He had his putter-outer and you had to click him when he stopped so that he didn't use the thing. If all the streetlights went out for the level you are on, then you got a game-over and had to redo that level.

After the game, I thought a live-action Dumbledore had walked through our backyard! I was seriously like WTF and I went outside to have a look. The guy was sitting down on the backporch by time I got there. only it wasn't Dumbledore, it was Gandalf!

He was having a meeting, a diplomatic meeting with a very small group of Ogres from World of Warcraft! The scene soon degenerated to an overhead version of WOW, where I had been tasked by Gandalf himself to aide the Ogres.    

raditus

Saturday, May 16, 2015

The Invitation

It was a night at my house. Someone drove up, backing their truck down our driveway. it wasn't the family friend though. I went outside anyway, only to find that the driver of the truck was the 12th Doctor! We sat togther, next to each other on the lowered hatch of the bed of the truck. We were shooting the breeze about different things. I kissed him on the lips, nothing more than a peck. He gazed at me in shock but not angry or anything. He brought out this bottle. It was shorter and way fatter than a Beer bottle. He took a long swig from it, then offered me some. I took the bottle and took a swig from it.

I immediately regretted it!

I gagged, spitting the drink out on the dirt below us even as I shoved the bottle back into The Doctor's hands! It smelled - and tasted! - exactly like the Robitussin medicine I had to take as a kid!

"Is everything okay?" he asked, concerned, even as he put the bottle away. I told him about the Robitussin problem. It turned out that we drank Gallifreyian Alcohol!

We get off the back of the truck. I make my way to the front door of my house. I realized 12 isn't with me, so I turn around as seem him just standing at the bottom of the ramp like an idiot!

"What's wrong?" I call down to him.

"Can I come in?" He asks, a puzzled expression.

"Oh, hell yeah." I reply. I wave him up, 'Come on in!"

Instantly, it's like a light got switched on. He starts beaming like an idiot and comes up the ramp. We come into the house. All the lights are on in the living room and the TV is on. I mention to him the adventures and misadventures i used to have a long time ago with the Illusive Man and stuff.

I am looking for my mom to let her know I invited a friend over, so she wouldn't loose her cool if she suddenly saw a strange man in the house. I found her in her room, hanging up clothes and getting her closet sorted. Right now, when I think about it was weird. She had her back turned towards me, standing in front of the closet, but not doing anything. Amazingly enough, I realized that she's not doing anything really, but the sounds of the hangers clacking and general "she's hanging up stuff" still happened. A small TV is back in her room, turned on to some general images and sound. Nothing in particular, just generalized TV/movie stuff my dream cooked up. 

"Mom, I got a friend over, he's in the living room, just to let you know."

I left the room, and went back upstairs, thinking back on the cool crap I have managed in my life so far. 12 wasn't in the living room, so I went into the kitchen to find him and maybe make something to eat for him if he was hungry.   

raditus

Thursday May 21, 2015

The Shuttle

I was in my mom's bedroom. We have Two sets of windows, set close to each other. It gives off nearly the same illusion as does the set in the living room, to make it look like one big window set. Out of the side of my vision, I see that the big bed is back in there. My mom is flopped down on the bed, trying to drift off to sleep.  She has her clothes on, so she evidently had to go somewhere like shopping and came back tired tired as hell. I happened to have my entire body turned towards the windows when it happened; some kind of big craft was coming in low from the North, heading South! It veered slight, turning to the right, then banked to the left and was so low flying that I could see the bottom. Completely flat bottomed, not like a airplane – it was much wider than a normal one. On the back where two huge things that resembled very large jet things that you usually only see on NASA Shuttles! It goes down in our woods, turning around in place even as it does so! The woods in this instance are scraggly, many large spaces between each tree. Many of the pines seem to have been not growing, so there is pretty much a direct line of sight between our house and this shuttle!

"Mom," I called out, worried even as the large flying thing goes down in our woods. She bolts up from bed, cautiously climbing out of it and going to the window to have a look. "I think that shuttle crashed or something."

The nose-end of the huge thing is pointing directly at the house. It's "nose area" is cherry red, I assume from high altitude atmospheric friction. I am worried at this point. If it was a crash caused by faulty engines, I am scared that the engines will mess up again, firing and making the things shoot across the ground, plowing into our house! There was a flurry of activity as the whole household fled out the front door with all our pets!

Now that I am awake, it didn't hit me until very later that this was a shuttle type craft that tied in with an Astral travel I did before I turned in this morning. In it was stuff about spaceships and a massive board-room type meeting that ended up as an ambush that also very much later ended up in some huge (Astral, I think) community named Paradise City getting raided for (it seemed like to me) a takeover.

raditus

Friday May 22, 2015

Packing Heat

I was outside Fastop on a overcast day. I was with my mom and I obviously jumped right into the dream where we were walking out of the store. In front of the row of stores there is a fairly large parking lot. Over to the right if you walk out from Fastop there is another lot far down the way with another mini-line of stores. That whole lot was a paint place that last I knew of.

Over right next to that lot is the local Fairgrounds. This lot is huge by itself, never mind the green even farther right of that which is the very large parking lot for the Fairgrounds. I hear a helicopter far off and even as I am walking with my mother, look up towards it. With a sinking feeling, I realize that it means very big bad!

I find that I must have belted to my side my black handled Athame, in it's sheath. I have my shirt pulled down over it and now occasionally I am sliding my hand ever so slightly underneath my shirt, only letting the tips of my thumb and index finger find the familiar touch of part of its hilt. I knew, somehow, that if it came to worse with the helicopter, like I had a funny feeling that it was, I could actually whip out the Athame and use it in spell slinging in a mixture of Harry Potter/A Gun!

Again, I think this was in direct cause of the Boardroom incident as I went back in the general area to try to find out what was going on – a "Part Of the Larger Picture" scenario.

raditus

Saturday May 30, 2015

The Oval Office, Incumbent And The Internet

I was hooked on a show a couple of days ago. I went to sleep with the show actually the last thing on my mind. There was no warning about to what was going to happen. Suddenly was sunlight, and a lot of bustling around.

I found myself staring in slack-jawed amazement as the typical characters of The West Wing (Season 1-2ish) quickly gathered up clipboards and stuff and left the Oval Office to their prospective tasks. Jed Bartlet didn't leave from behind his desk yet. He still had his reading glasses on, glancing down at some paperwork. There was a sizable gap still between me and his desk.

He glanced up, flicking his eyes up without raising his head. He straightened his posture, as thought he was slightly startled - as though he recognized that I wasn't staff. He strode around his desk, and stood in the gap. Not exceedingly close to me, but I still felt edgy. Someone came into the room, went up to his desk quickly and flopped a folder filled with papers down on his desk within his grasp. 

Even as they went out from my view I heard them say quickly, presumably to Jed, "(Unitelligible) Incumbent."

Jed quickly flips through the papers and I felt myself lift ever-so-slightly off the floor until I was at the height that I would be if I was six feet tall and facing him. (he's maybe 5'7 - 5'8.) The word Incumbent struck me so hard at that moment that I guess I lost focus and caused myself to start levitating. To me, at that moment, that was the most important word of all! I quickly flashed through my mind, knowing Incumbent was something about someone holding a government office, but this dissatisfied meas it was too vague in my memories of seeing the word somewhere else. 

"Incumbent?" I asked, trying to grasp more meaning of the word.   

Jed looked back at me again, then found he had to look a few more inches up. His stern gaze had been dropped to a one with awe tinged with slight horror! At that moment, my view changed unexpectedly to me sitting in front of some computer, surfing the internet for the definition of Incumbent. This ended and I woke up.  I felt so strongly still, that even after waking up, I searched it on the internet! 

raditus

Tuesday June 2, 2015

Lucid Dreaming And a Fuchsbau

I was outside of my home in the daylight. The family friend had brought my mom home. She had to grab one thing and go back out. I found out, as I staid behind, that neither of my two sisters were home. This meant that I was completely home alone!

I realized, about two minutes into the living room, that I was completely dreaming. There was no elation nor scattering of the dream once I realized. I felt awe as I turned around slowly, taking in the realistic detail of what I could see of the my own living room. The mouth of the hallway plus the opening into my kitchen was even visible!

Our big screen TV was on, but the sound was either off due to the dream or turned completely down. I had an idea. I stood in front of the TV, but not incredibly in front of it. I suddenly had an idea that seemed, at the time, to be the coolest idea I had ever since my TV travel when I was a kid!

"I wanna try turning into a Fuchsbau!" I exclaimed in a tense whisper, like there was someone else with me.

"Are you that's wise?" I heard a female reply, from over to my right. It was Zoe, my Astral Watcher.

"Yeah, what could go wrong?" I was determined not to shut my eyes, as I am wrought to do in astral when I am shapeshifting. In astral, I 'shut' my astral eyes and it seems to help me focus better. It seems I have this thing where if I shut my eyes, it messes up with my dreams and many times it has caused me to wake up.

I stood, my stance guarded like I was going to jump at someone and mess them up! My eyes were open, not incredibly wide, but I was determined not to shut my eyes, even to blink! I snarled soundlessly and while I did so, I flex my neck sharply like I'd seen the Wesen do on Grimm when they Woge.

I felt my entire face go all weird, and I actually felt my teeth kind of get Fox teeth, and I knew my face got kind of restructured and a bit more floofy as the Fuchsbau hair sprouted! I was psyched out, but when I felt my arm up check it out, I felt everything go all weird again – meaning the Woge didn't last that long and I was already Human-only walking space!

During shortly after, I blinked and that woke me up. Only a few seconds though, I went back to sleep.

Tuesday June 2, 2015

Confrontation And Revelation

I came home, late in the evening. I was doing some school thing. I might have been at some kind of writer's class or something. I had some work in my bag that the person in head of teaching this class gave us to work on. I come to find out that the guy, Tome Keen from Blacklist is living in my house. From his behavior – I take it that we are living together in the house. The house is more sharply cleaned up than in RL.

"How did it go?" He asks candidly about my class.

"Great," I reply. I make my way back to my room, which in RL is the master bedroom – my mom's room. "I got homework." I say as I unload my bag on one end of my queen sized bed which is in my room in RL.

"Maybe you should get it done soon, after dinner." 'Tom' was standing just inside the doorway, leaning against it. "Dinner is just about done." he leaves after giving me this information. I suddenly knew that Dinner was going to be more put-together and better than I currently have now at the house. For the rest of the room, I marvel at how cleaned up it is, even staring at the hardwood floor at a huge area under the windows. No way is it ever going to be really clean.    

'Tom's' wife is there, standing just inside the room. I feel myself go all funny inside, emotionally when I see her. She looks and sounds exactly like Jane from 666 Park Avenue! She kind of confronts me about my intentions with her husband. I really am in now way interested in him – and I tell her just as much. She is considerably less tense now and we get to talking. I reluctantly open up and tell her a bit about my earlier (read: years ago in a series of dreams) problem with a sort-of stalker. I don't give a name.

Later, after Dinner, I am back in the room, setting up a book with papers and stuff to begin my extra work. I am facing the end of the bed again while I am doing this. I turn halfway around, I guess because I realize someone is in the room again. I hope it's not 'Tom', as it would be really bad look, considering the talk his wife and I had together. But it wasn't either of them and who I saw made my mouth grow dry out of fear! He wore his usual expensive suit and we talked, remaining an acceptable distance from each other.

Shortly after, my participation in the dream ends. At this point, is it looking more like a movie or TV show with the 'camera' shots. 'Jane' walks back into the room since she needed me for something. I wasn't there and my bag and books were gone. The one thing was a piece of paper on the end of the bed, placed nice and neat. There were just a couple of things that were out of place, scattered on the floor that wasn't there before Dinner when I came home. She was looking puzzled and picked the paper up.

It wasn't written in my handwriting, instead in a cursive, almost showy type. The camera panned down the whole letter while a voice over in my voice was reading the letter.

It detailed in complete detail what led to my stalker-esque person seeking me out. Detailed everything he had done to secure me afterwards, even trying to employ a third-party to capture me. I even put in (Much to Jane's horror) how the guy broke in and was there to take me away, and how I grabbed my things and narrowly made my get-away! There was a break in the letter, only for it to continue on in only one sentence.

"And his name is Gavin Doran."

raditus

Friday June 5, 2015

Weird Evacuations

I did astral travel, but with no clear definition of where I wanted to be. I was outside, in this strange area with a large, light blue surface under my feet. There were evenly spaced out circular indents over the surface. To my right, not incredibly close but huge was some sort of thing that looked like a futuristic ship.  Something flew up, pointed straight up and down and hovering a few feet up in the air from one of these indent that happened to be close by.

This "device" looked like an old Earth space satellite, with a long tubular front with a bunch of fins on the back - except that it was that size of maybe a small car. It seemed like it had its own propulsion system.

A orange beam appeared going from tip of the 'tube' to the indent. Around this beam, there appeared something, like a circular thing around the beam. It never went up or down the length of the beam, and never touched the beam itself. This 'bracelet' or sorts looked like a tech read-out – semisolid hologram that consisted of nothing but the planet Earth, over and over again, in this circle. I wondered if I reached an area that I was not prepared for, not supposed to be.

I suddenly felt something not right, but at the moment was too distracted, wondering what was going on. At the same moment, activity around me picked up and nothing seemed to notice me. The beam started having bright pulses go up from the indent to the flying 'machine' in front of me.  Halfway into it, I realized that with each passing pulse, the orange beam started getting fainter and fainter. As this beam did it's light show, I saw that the Earth holograms, one by one, were vanishing from the circle. The circle was being shut down.

When the circle was no more, the beam shut off and the the fly away, presumably to do the same to another indent. At this time, I noticed that other things where flying away down this one way, like they were in a panic or something. One thing I saw was like two pieces of equal thin, uninsulated wire pieced together so that they formed an equal armed cross. These turn around slowly, lazily like a pinwheel while they fly around.

This big thing just appeared far off behind 'us'. A huge jelly fish at least the size of two or three football stadiums as long as it was wide! I run and come across a guy.

From what I got is that this area was under attack and there was standing evacuations orders.

Friday June 5, 2015

Sarcasm And Stern Glares

I was cleaning in RL and disturbed dust which had not been kicked up in years. Later, in after noon, I feel almost as if I come coming down with a cold. I knew what caused it, however and laid down to take a nap.

I was walking around in the world of West Wing, in the White House! I was actually scared as I was going to get caught. I saw the series' regulars going around, actually getting stuff done. I must have had the misfortune to sneeze and hack in my life, as I did so in my dream. It happens, as I have on occasion woke up in mid-sneeze in those rare dreams that find myself really sneezing. Leo McGarry happened to see me sneezing and hacking, no matter how I tried to smother it.   

"Are you Okay?" He asks with some concern. "If you felt this way in the morning, you really shouldn't have come in."

"I'm sure it will pass." I put in lamely.

"I'm Leo McGarry," He introduced himself. "Nice to met you." We shake hands. We got talking and to make sure I didn't get caught, I winged it by making up some story about my Birth dad dying and I got adopted by a guy named Jack Harper and he knew Jed, the President for years and I was visiting. "Where can I get some Hot Tea?" I finish by asking.

He looked scandalized, "Where can you find Hotty?" It was my speed I normally talk in, combined with my accent.

I let it pass, putting in innocently, "Yeah because I find hot drinks sooth my nose and stuff when I get like this."

"Oh, Hot Tea!" He exclaimed, both realization and relief tinging his tone. "Yeah, this way, follow me." I did and found this little room set up as a fueling up station with little snack place resplendent with Coffee machines and Tea things. I thank him and he leaves.

I grab a ceramic little mug and begin pouring my hot drink. Someone walked into the little room to grab something to eat and I looked over my should. It was Jed Bartlet, the President!

"Hello," He states.

"Hello, Mr. President." I reply while turning my attention back to pouring my drink. I soon have a mug filled. Just then, before I search for sugar the the Tea, I started cough lightly. I make sure to keep my face in the crook of my arm, not wanting to spreading it to the drink table.

"Leo told me something about someone coming in sick."

"I am feeling under the weather." I have my back turned to him, foraging for packets of sugar for my Tea.

"You've got a cold."

I got snappy, my attitude coming from my feeling lousy and being a little miffed about him being a 'Mr. Obvious'! "No way, Jed!" I started in a sarcastic snipe, "I totally came from another reality soon after cleaning and thus earning the suffering of a thousand, years-old dust balls!"

I turn away, only to find Jed standing stiffly where he'd been. From the huge glare on his face, and his jaw set – I realized he was standing stiffly in anger! I saw West Wing a couple of times and saw how he could get when he finally told someone off! I made sure my own stance went from gripe-mode to defeated mode.

"I'm sorry." I hastily apologized. "My sarcasm was completely unbecoming." I mutter.

His stance softened, as did his expression, just a little bit. "And it seems you only did that because you are sick." His look turned to concern as he added, "Go home, get some sleep – some bed-rest." He added, "Don't come back unless you're better. That is an order."

"Yes, Mr. President." I mutter, while ducking my head in affirmative.

raditus

Saturday June 6, 2015

Caught

I was in some place, in a little shop. To me, I likened this shop to some kind of movie/record shop. Some people were in the back and I decided to leave. Just as I reach the street, some woman who was the cashier called out, making me go back in the shop:

"Excuse me, but someone is looking for you!"

I stick my head halfway in the shop, keeping the door open. "Excuse me?" I began, "but you said someone is looking for me?"

"Yes Ma'am." She replied.

Not really thinking it through, I went back inside the store and walked in the middle of the sales floor. Farther in the back, where they kept majority of the merchandise for sale, I saw some people whom I thought her browsing. I walked even closer, until I was suddenly grabbed from behind.

"This is her," I here a guy's voice talking. He sounds like he's talking though something, like it's muffled. I realized that most of the people who were so-called browsing were part of the kidnap attempt!

The scene shifts and I am laying down on my back in this room, a nearly white room. I feel that I am laying down on a hard surface. It looked like some sort of medical bed, but with a smooth and flat surface, the top half reclined a bit so that I was allowed to at least see what was going on. Above me two skinny cables, insulated black and reminded me of CB Radio wires, were hanging down from two holes in the ceiling, that was also the strange white color. My arms were restrained in these, winding around my arms, preventing me from moving them or escaping! In the of the wires, knots were formed, doubling down on my wrists. In part curiosity, I tugged on the wires experimentally with my arms. They gave some slack, but not much at all. My body was pretty much stripped of my clothing! For some reason, I can't seem to tell if there were restraints on the lower half of my body or not.

There was a man in the room with me, clothed and free-roaming with no restraints! My guts nearly turned to water when I saw that it was someone who was tracking me down for awhile, standing next to my bed-side! He said some things that made me very uneasy and I tried to escape, trying to get free of the bed!

"Your beautiful body is now mine!" He growled, using his right hand to rub my side, even stroking a part of my abdomen as he said this. I grew increasingly frightened of what he'll do to me and tried even harder to get out of the bed to escape this place! He asked this one very inappropriate statement about us getting together, leering.

"No!" I moaned in horror, tensing and closing my eyes. Something unrelated to me must have happened, for I opened my eyes to see him hurrying away to elsewhere out of the room.

I let my gaze tick upwards to the cables coming from the ceiling above me. They started feeling, strange, warm, alive! They started moving, snaking around my arms even more, undoing and and all attempts I had made before to leave! I realized, with more horror that they were alive!

I woke shortly after, my heart racing, feeling as if it where in my throat and I felt psychically nauseous.

raditus

Monday June 8, 2015

Plethora of Characters

I ended going to some strange town that was a mish-mash of towns I had visited before. When I first arrived in this dream $Although, I did not know it was a dream$ I was in the passenger side of a car, heading down one of the town's roads. The car in front of us, I could see through the back window. I grew nervous of both staying behind them too long or passing them on either side. This was because both Sam Adama and Joseph Adama were in that car!

I felt that this was a descendant, in a way, of a dream I had a couple of years ago due to this fanfic about Caprica I wrote. The fanfic was so messed up that I didn't finish it, ever. We slowly passed, but they didn't look our way and thus they either didn't care, or it wasn't those versions. Later, our car is parked in some big parking lot at some gas station. The person who was driving me evidently saw me being edgy earlier and added two and two when I knew the sames of the guys. He wanted an explanation, pronto. The dream scene shifted to when I am winding down my explanation.

"So these guys might be after you to take you to their ga- gua-" He couldn't say the name of the leader.

"Their Guatrau, yes." I replied. "They won't hurt me at all, but it'll be a hassle for them asking about something that never happened."

We dropped the issue and resumed our drive through town. We came to this intersection, slowly stopping for the traffic lights. This guy crosses the road and I am thinking, huh... I had this sudden urge that hit from out of the blue to get out of the car and walk with him to be with him, to... I didn't do this stuff, but I also saw that he was walking slightly behind someone. The other someone was a woman, with a pixie haircut – blond hair turning gray. She herself looked nearly in her fifties. I grew disappointed that she was either his girlfriend or his wife. I noticed something else that threw me for a bit, that my driver didn't notice, as he had to keep his focus on the traffic; The mystery man crossing the road seemed to vanish completely at times, then pop back into view. During the "coming back into view" moments, for a couple of seconds after, he was sort of see-through!

Later, I am at some school, in the lobby or something. Paulie Walnuts, from The Sopranos is there, sitting down in a chair next to a girl who was nine or ten. It turned out that the girl was his daughter. They are talking about what she did in school that day. She says something, then drops the F-bomb! Paulie winced when he heard that word come from her mouth. It turns out that I was at the school to pick up my 20 year old sister, who seemed to be now regressed back to an age that she'd be in elementary school.

It turned out that the the guy who was hanging around the lady wasn't married to her, or even seeing her in conventional means. My driver, who was more of a guide on this strange town, was educating me on this, and why I had to stay away from that guy.

"He's a Demon," He began. "A literal Lust Demon who is hounding that lady. She wants nothing to do with him, however." I realized that's why I had the strong desire reaction even just being near him and in the car. "And that's why he is dangerous and why you don't go for him." The driver ended.

Monday June 8, 2015

The Murder Mystery

I heard, while still living in my current house, that a slayer died, apparently murdered by a vampire. I had Count Dracula $From CBBC's Young Dracula$ living at our house, in our basement and I wanted to go on a trip to the place and find out for myself what the heck happened. That was going to be kind of hard to do, obviously. I made my way out of my house at night. I stood in middle of my driveway and turned back to where part of the backyard was visible. Something must have passed back there, as the security light was on, illuminating a large swath of the backyard. I turned back the other way and started leaving my neighborhood.

The middle of the dream was mostly snapshots and little 'video' samples of my trek through strange areas. One scene I remember was walking past some Middle school. Two women, twins, either parents or teachers, were talking to each other. They were dressed exactly the same, and had their hair done up exactly the same. They were making their way through the parking lot to their car.

I wondered briefly about why was it that I am in my thirties, have a lot of on my plate and still look a little younger, maybe looking like my late 20s? While they might not have a lot of their plate, and look like fifties or older.

I find the building where Eric Van Helsing was murdered. It was a motel room. I broke in, heading for the bathroom in the room. I pulled back the shower curtain and winced when I saw the smears of dried blood in the bottom of the bathtub! I hastily left the bathroom.

"I guess he did get killed." I mutter.

Someone barges in the room through the front door and stops me, demanding on what I was doing there. It was Buffy: The Vampire Slayer! I told her the truth: Some Slayer guy from a Slayer's guild was said to have been killed by Vampires, so I was there to find out what was what.

During our conversation, I suddenly get a weird feeling – like from far off telling me that I have to get home, that something's happened! I wrap up our conversation and we leave the room.

raditus

Tuesday June, 9, 2015

Housebound Murder Mystery Show

Something creepy was happening. There was this creepy voice-over, telling a creepy made-up kid's story. It was at a lowered volume, background noise to the scene of Sam Winchester, Castiel and I sneaking around the main part of town at night. My mom was at home, no idea if she knew I was hunting with the others or not. 

The creepy voice got to this one part about betrayal. Castiel went post, then shifted to this small shadow thing that looked like it was a small kid. It had glowing white mean-looking eyes and ran on all fours away. All Sam could do is looked shocked. I suddenly got this horrid idea and ran off the other way.

The scene shifts to find myself walking into my house from the front door. The living room was cleaned, except for the body laying in the middle of it! It was a dude, not my mother. It was wearing pants and one of those large gray jackets that are like extra thick hoodie-types, but I couldn't tell if it had an actual hoodie. It was on it's back, face ripped completely off, the flesh laying not too far from the head in a bloody heap!

Our Wheelbarrow was on the corpse. It's wheel had been removed before or during this attack. This left just the sharpy angled piece and the killer used this to ram it up on the corpse's head. They rammed it up line-drive so that the piece destroyed the middle of the head, leaving only the tip of the nose-hole and the eye sockets untouched! I backed off, mildly freaked out and roam around the rest of the house hurriedly, calling for anyone else. My sisters were not to be found, as well as my mom.

My freak-out factor was slowly kicking up a notch and I remembered that my mom had Sam and Dean in her phone contacts list. I opened the kitchen cabinet that we have our glassware in, hoping the phone is there. It is and I boot it up, hoping there is either enough battery life for it to turn on, let alone a phone call! There is, and both Sam and Dean's number is in the list. I call one, I think it was Sam.

"?????" He asks, thinking it's mom who called.

"No, it's Mindy." I take a deep breath then add, "Something got bonked up."

"Mindy? What happened? I'm in town and the next thing I know, I'm in another place. There's no electric working or anything. " Concerned sounding.

"I got home, but no one else is here." I put in. "There is a body in my living room. Whoever did this messed them up real bad. Their face got ripped off and everything."

"I'll be there as soon as I can." They replied. There was a noise then he said in the phone, "As soon as I take care of the kid." I knew he was talking about fighting that creepy shadow creature that Castiel apparently turned into.

"Okay, see you then." I stated quickly. "Bye."

"Bye." He ended, sounding concern, moist likely do to the thought that whoever it was could come back to the house! Right when our call ended, I woke up!

** Before this dream, I sort of ran afoul of an Astral entity in one of my Astral Travels right before bed. As I am drifting off to sleep, I see an image of 'him' in my head. Just as quickly, I heard a short hiss like a snake. Something like it struck like a snake, , going to bite for where my heart chakra would be. I have been doing meditations for my chakras lately. The most recent one I worked on was my Heart Chakra.