News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Raditus's Dream Journal

Previous topic - Next topic

raditus

Friday, April 14, 2017

"I Can't let Him See Me"

I was in some car or similar vehicle, going along a road. We slowed down and off the the side of the road, across the lane was a man, talking to someone, their vehicle also stopped. They had their window rolled down and he was talking to them. My inside clenched in horror when I realized who it was.

"That's Khlyen." I said in a lowered voice.

"Who's he?" The speaker was the driver, and I was sitting in the backseat of the thing, behind them.

"Just go," I reply, sliding down lower in my seat as I did so, "I can't let him see me."

Thankfully, instead of pressing the issue, they did as they were told. Soon, we rolled gently past him, and he never once saw me.

raditus

May 14, 2017

The Grimm Story

I was telling my mom a story that I made up, by myself. It was a Grimm fan fiction, but not typed out and entirely verbal. As I am telling her though, I never see my mom, I  am the OC in the story. It is set in the old town I used to live in, near these stores and I see Nick Burkhardt. I hear my own voice as a narrative, supposedly back at home telling her the actions of the story.

What my character ended up doing was talking on a cellphone, getting angry at the other party extension, then "woging" into s day walking, honest-to-god buffyverse vampire, all right in front of Nick!

raditus

Friday, June 2, 2017

The pastor

I was in the office of the Pastor of which church I am currently going to. Someone else, a newcomer I think, was in there with me. he was pretty much irate at something me and the newcomer managed to pull off. he even went as far as making  snide comment to the newcomer. it was one of those dreams were you come into the middle of it, in an already established role and actions.

Because of this happening, I had no idea what me and the newcomer to the church was supposed to have done.

raditus

The Relationship 1/17/2018

I had a relationship with Mance Rayder from Game of Thrones. The messed up thing was that before, I left Earth and went to the planet where GOT took place, but back in time. Mance and I ended up forward in time, back on Earth, in 2018! I had to help him navigate today's world!

raditus

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Frozen Realization

I woke up on the pullout in my grandparent's living room. I had a dream about Happy! It was a dream where Blue and I met each other. We hit it off like friends and actually talked to each other. I thought I had woken up for real. I felt funny, kind of like SP, but not. Then I realized Blue was standing in the living room, in the dark, watching me sleep. I shivered, this icking me out and I woke up for real after this.

raditus

February 7, 2018

Petyr

I was in a darkened area, a cave or keep room. Petyr Baelish was there. He actually bared his teeth at us, hissing angrily, darting for us! Me and the person fled.

It turned out that the other person with me was John Snow. We fled north, beyond the wall to escape The crazed Petyr! We get to a steep ladder that we had to climb down. John went before me.

"Great," I began, griping even as I mounted the ladder. "It had to be a ladder." I have a thing about them irl.

"Just take one rung at a time." John called up to me, hearing my gripe.

"One rung at a time." I whispered to myself as I followed his advice. I was making good time, when a wind started to whip around us. Snowflakes whipped around us as well and I shivered while I continued the trip down. I woke up before I finished the ladder

Selski

That scheming wheedling Petyr!  :-D

Do you think that 'take one rung at a time' has specific meaning in your life? If it were my dream, that's the message I'd be picking up.

It's a great dream - interesting and succinct.  :-)
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

raditus

Quote from: Selski on February 10, 2018, 15:25:14

Do you think that 'take one rung at a time' has specific meaning in your life? If it were my dream, that's the message I'd be picking up.

I got so much stress right now. Life goals and drama interspaced Literally, I think my mind is telling me to take things one at a time or at the end of the day, I'm not going to get where I need to be.

raditus

February 11, 2018

*She Turned Traitor*

I was back at my old house, inside of it. I could see from the living room windows that it was dark out. My watcher, Zoe, was with me and looking just like Zoe Greystone even down to the purple V-World dress.

"Someone's outside," Zoe said with some alarm. She said it verbally too, no mind line.
I jumped up from where I was sitting, saying, "Let's go check it out." I was also speaking Aloud, forgoing the mind line for a moment.

As I am opening the front door, Zoe states, "If he tries anything, let's bail."

We are on the front porch and I am looking down at the old picnic table we had in our front yard irl. He is sitting at the farthest end, looking back up at us.

"Cone on Mindy," Daniel Greystone says , waving his arm, beckoning me. I stare down at him in numb disbelief. *It* can't *be him!* I think in horror, *He* died *on Caprica!* He beckoned again, adding, "Come on down, Mindy. I don't bite!"

Zoe and I went down and I sat on Daniel's left. I felt terrified on the inside as I sat there. Daniel acted like nothing happened before. Zoe walked around, handing out paper plates full of food to him and I. I realized that either my watcher betrayed me, turning me into Daniel or this Zoe wasn't my watcher, but the *real* Zoe Greystone!

"Isn't that right, Mindy?" Daniel asked me, sounding in good spirits.

I realized that he asked a question earlier, but me thinking about the Zoe issue made me not pay attention! He wrapped his arms around nee, grasping my left shoulder. I steeled myself against flinching from the feeling of his hand, his fingers pressing into my bicep. I nodded quickly just to get him to let go of me!

raditus

Saturday, May 19, 2018

In this dream,  I ap'ed to the spn reality where Vince vincente is Lucifer's meatsuit. Either he didn't ever burn out or that time hadn't come yet.

I was in the dark, in the kitchen of my grandparent's house. I had an idea so I walked through the kitchen to get to the living room where the pull out was with the other me on, sleeping.

Someone stepped around the corner into my path, blocking me. It was Vince Vincente, but  I knew who he really was! I stopped like a deer caught in headlights.

"Who the hell are you?" He demands.

"Who are you?" I parrot back. I thought it best to play stupid.

"I'm Lucifer."

I take a few steps back, now back to standing next to the kitchen table. I pull out a chair and sit in it. Vince edges forward, grabs another chair and sits across from me.

"I'm from another reality." I stated.

Looking skeptical. He says, "You expect me to believe that? You're not a demon or an angel. There's something about you but-"

I hurriedly point over the bar counter from where I was sitting, in the direction of the living room. "Don't believe me? Take a look."

Lucifer stood up in his seat halfway, peering over at the pull out. He then sits down and faces me.

"That looks like you. But let me get this straight; you astrally projected from your reality to only come into another where you also exist?" He shook his head like I was stupid.

"There are things and events here that don't exist where I am from. If I try something now, I don't have to worry."

"What are you going to try?" Lucifer looked and sounded wary now.

"Trong Jung." His mouth fell open.

"Are you insane? Where did you even learn that?"

I shrugged, "on the internet."
Lucifer pointed over towards the body's direction. "the you over here? Follows me, worships me. How do I know that if I allow you to do that, that you won't turn on me?"

"I won't."

Lucifer looked indecisive, but finally allowed me to approach the body. I quickly did the method.

As I laid on the pull out, I did a weird phase that I was both in both bodies at once. 

Lucifer put his hand down on the side of my head, a gentle pressure. "If you ever take advantage of her," he warned my astral self, "I will personally tear you apart."

The whole time he was speaking, the area on my scalp that he was touchingbgrew into a tingly cold pressure. This happened to both bodies simultaneously!

The integration failed, me still in my home reality. I laid back down, slightly disappointed.

As I drifted off, I heard a man call my name. It was far off, strong but not loud. Not like I heard it in the air, like a normal voice, but like my internal monologue.

raditus

June 4, 2018

My Thigh

Before I went to sleep, I used the words to the astral talisman. I laid in bed during it. I tried to do more, but fell asleep in middle of it. Later, I am awake, but with my eyes closed. I feel someone next to the bed, bent over next, their arm out, bracing themselves. I knew it was who I was talking to earlier.

"T/n" I whispered.

During the whole time, I couldn't move any body parts that were under where they were bent over. The parts also thrummed and had a gentle heat. They went away and I flopped over on my side to get back to sleep.

I wore my Nascar pj pants to bed. These legs are not the thickest. I am trying to sleep when I feel a pressure on my tight, sliding down to just past the side of my knee. I didn't think much of it, trying to get back to sleep. It happened again, but a little more pressure. I realized with start that the pressure felt like a thumb and index finger of  hand! I waited for a few minutes before going to sleep. It didn't happen again. No

raditus

June 25, 2018

Pulled Out

I had a dream I was sitting in my shorts. This man strokes my calf, saying something with innuendo. That part of the dream ends, but cuts in again with me walking in to the house bathroom. The door was already opened with the lights on. As soon as I stand in direct path with bathroom mirror, I feel funny.

It's like something huge netted me and does a massive haul backwards. I could feel the momentum of flying nonstop backwards. I let it happen, and far off behind me, very far off I hear the massive roar of supposedly whatever was hauling me to it! It sounded like a cross between a full blooded dragon and Godzilla!

I wasn't scared, but thought that maybe I shouldn't meet it. I flexed my body, forcing me to 'woge' to a Hexenbiest form. I made it in the dream so that there was no trace of human look, only Hexenbiest.Tbe thing must have dropped me like a hot cake because as soon as I Woged, the backwards momentum feeling stopped and I woke up in bed.

raditus

7/23/2018

"Nimby!"

I got in my head, long before I tried this morning, to go to a certain scenario I was typing up for a story. In it, at some point is a huge Gothic-like building that houses a church. Stuff goes on it because its not a church for Human people. They do stuff (no eating of peoples body parts, murdering,  or anything like that.) Generally, if your non human you get to go in when they have services and events. They only have the event at night, apparently.

To start with, a guy who turned out to be interested in me (He's an astral creature) was waiting apparently this whole time until I tried leaving my body to get frisky. I had to turn him down for tonight and thankfully he got the clue and left without making a scene. I zone out and when I come back to, I am some village in England, at night.

The Gothic church structure is in front of me, looming! The front porch light is on and I can see lights on through the windows. Curtains were in the windows, but they were those sheer things that still let light through. I was stoked, this was exactly from my story; my story was coming alive in front of my eyes! I  knew if I went to go in, they'd let me in because every time I AP now, I cloak my Human energy into the thought-form of a Hexenbiest from Grimm. I've scared some no-so-well-meaning things away from me by going around showing up as Human, then suddenly I'm not.

I get right to the gate to walk up the sidewalk to the porch when a smell hits me, strong from the church. It smells like one of those Fast Food eggs and Ham stuff, but with just a bet of spoil. In my old hometown, I found out that for some reason when supernatural stuff started going down, I'd get that smell around the area. The strong and more rotten it smells, the bigger (and usually) badder the culprit was! it repulsed me, like a deflective shield and I turned right away from the church, heading the opposite way, thinking, "Nimby!" (Not In My Backyard.)