News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Remembering dreams when aware of my thoughts

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

Title. This has been happening more as I'm doing it more often, but I'd randomly remember a snippet of a dream I had years and even over a decade ago. I don't try it just happens occasionally. It's a nice dopamine hit when it happens though and curious what else I might remember.

Anyone else have something simalar?
Your way is The way

Nameless

Hi KG, I've found over the years that many things/snippets come back to me. Sometimes in waking moments and in current dreams as well. It's funny how those memories can feel just like a physical memory. I've found through many discussions here on the Pulse that many people (probably most) tend to visit the site of their dreams and astral travels over and over again. I personally have several places I've visited many times. Seems I am much more well traveled and experienced in my astral/otherwhere travels than I am in 3D reality, lol. Not sure what that might say about me but there ya go.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.