News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Reoccurring/ familiar dreams

Previous topic - Next topic

HindSight

Lately in the past few months (and last night) I've been having dreams that seem vaguely familiar, like I've had them before when I was younger. But it seems I remember more, or have been able to explore further into the dream. I'm not cutain I have dreamt it before but while dreaming/after waking I feel the feeling of familiarity. Like I've dreamt this particular dream before.

A few of them involved huge castles so maybe something in my past life? Coincident?

Thoughts..?
We are informational beings sharing information for the betterment of humanity

Astralzombie

Some believe that reoccurring dreams mean that we have something that we either aren't dealing with or is indicative of a lifelong battle/temptation.

Sometimes there will be changes in these dream which may indicate that we are dealing with some of the aspects but aren't tackling the big problem.

This is just a broad generalization though and not a strict interpretation.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Szaxx

Supply some details that have repeated and any definate changes you've noticed. The most important ones are normally remembered more. I can give an interpretation then if you're interested.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

HindSight

It's not like dreams that happen every night. Thier all different dreams but when I wake up I know iv had/experienced that dream before somewhere. Like deja Vu.
We are informational beings sharing information for the betterment of humanity

CFTraveler

I get them all the time.  But I have lots of issues.
Why?

Lionheart

I take reoccurring Dreams as a way of my subconscious mind trying to awaken my conscious mind. Many times when I have one, I become aware right away that I am indeed Dreaming and from there, "the skies the limit"!  :-)

Sixx

I get this sometimes to , even with remembering I 've been at this certain place before,
also for eg. I was in  a training camp of some sorts and I remember thinking I've done this before I don't wanna go through this again
and  I wake up thinking ,
what the hell was the training camp about , but I had a memory of it in the dream.
weird.

proyect_outzone

Dreams can repeat or continue in several kinds.

In some dreams the story continues completely, in some dreams only the area is the same, and in some dreams the action is the same. Story, deepth, length and content of such dreams can vary widely!

If one wants know more about own continuing dreams, i suggest to use a dream diary, otherwise it is almost impossible to follow such dreams properly.

The kind of continuing can vary. I know these kinds of continuing dreams (episode dreams):

(1.2.5.4.2.1.2.2) Sequels after an longer interruption are much rarer. The sequels of these dreams occur often after some weeks or even years. Gaps in the story are not uncommon. Sequels occur often mixed (Here is an example of the 3 dream series A, B and C: A, B, C, B, C, C, A, B). Often many different episode dreams run in this way parallel. These dreams occur in several variants. Such dreams can be best followed by the use of dream diaries.

(1.2.5.4.2.1.2.2.1) Dreams, which result in a continuing story. The gaps between the pieces of the story are often big, but one can put together the story of all dreams quite well. One remembers during such a dream very often (only) the previous parts of the same series of dreams. It is, as if ones own life has only taken place in this series of dreams and the story was part of the own life.    

(1.2.5.4.2.1.2.2.2) Dreams, which are not really a sequel, but where one is at the same location(s) as in the previous dreams of the same series. One recognizes after the dreaming, that one has dreamed of the places already before. This happens even, if the place is boring and unimpressive and if the properties of this place does not deviate from the properties of the places of "normal dreams". It is independent from the actual existence (or not existence) of this place in the reality. One remembers during such a dream very often (only) the previous parts of the same series of dreams. It is, as if ones own life has only taken place in this dream series and the single parts of the story has been part of ones own life.

(1.2.5.4.2.1.2.2.3) Dreams, which are partially or completely repeated. These are dreams in which some elements (example: often all trees fall, but the remainder of the dreams is always completely different), the story (only the same action, but not the same place) or even the whole dream (exactly the same) are repeated.

Astralzombie

Quote from: proyect_outzone on September 09, 2013, 18:58:41
Dreams can repeat or continue in several kinds.

In some dreams the story continues completely, in some dreams only the area is the same, and in some dreams the action is the same. Story, deepth, length and content of such dreams can vary widely!

If one wants know more about own continuing dreams, i suggest to use a dream diary, otherwise it is almost impossible to follow such dreams properly.

The kind of continuing can vary. I know these kinds of continuing dreams (episode dreams):

You should give a link (if it is still online) to your book when you quote from it. It's very well thought out and I learned a lot from it.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

proyect_outzone

Thanks for your positive comment.

QuoteYou should give a link (if it is still online) to your book when you quote from it.

Its a quote from my website (see my signature) and my book is the printed version of my website and it is available there.

QuoteIt's very well thought out and I learned a lot from it.

Im happy to hear this!  :-)