News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Repeating dream.

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuji

is there spesific reason why one would have a repeating dream. ive been having this dream atleast 1-3 a week.

where i dream i am back in high school. i have passed grade 12, but my parents sent me back to do it again. sometimes in the dream i would recognize this and rebel to the situation or just walk off. this usaully around the time where one would write the end exam for that grade.

hehe that one then end of world dreams especially over runned by water  and getting back from vacation the drive and all. im sure ive driven more hourse in that dream than in real life hehe :wink:

owell any insight would be nice.

Peace and love
Ryu

ubiquitous

Usually not usaully hours or a horse  you peagun!!!

correct me at your peril ha!!

4ur2b3

cainam_nazier

People have repeating dreams for several different reasons.

1.  Past emotional trauma. (abuse, assault, things like that)
2.  Fear based. (nothing wrong, just can't let go of a fear.)
3.  Some thing in current life situation parallels dream.
4.  Subconscious trying to relay a message that isn't being understood. (subconscious will repeat until a change is made.)
5.  A change in diet.  (what you eat can effect your dreams because of what it does to your body)

I know there are more things but I can't think of them right now.

Nay

I had a very vivid dream of the world being underwater, years ago.  We were driving underwater in a motor home! :lol:  That part was silly and I think the reason why I chose the motor home was because I wasn't really lucid and my brain was giving me any kind of vehicle, because one can't breath under water. :wink:  
We ended up going through this underwater, run-down prison.  Then we found a patch of land that I deemed perfect for us to start growing food and homes on.

Sorry, that didn't answer your question.  Most of my repeat dreams are fears I have to overcome.

Nay

Ryuji

thanks... ill zen about it :)

Ryuji

i had the repeating dream again. but this time the actual test/exams from which i have to redo school was being remarked because there was some marking error along the way. also there were other people in my dream that knew this time that we are redoing last grade in high school. in end we also got our final result of all the tests we wrote. I over all got a better mark in the final results and was moved up a bracket.

school as symbol in dreams. learning a lesson (current life lesson(s)), over coming a fear or a change that must have been done?

repeating dream. need to listen up and change something or a rehearsal for mind to coming changes in real live ?

This time also my emotions was more surprise to other people realizing that they are as lo redoing the whole thing and a happy that the test/exams was being remark and i could see on my end result being moved up into better end result.

anyways seems that the repeating dream is having progress. interesting at most :P

blessings,
ryu

cainam_nazier

So the question becomes, what has changed in real life since the last time you had the dream?  

and

Do you recall what you write about or what the contents of the test are in the dream?

Ryuji

cainam_nazier,

tests usually are maths or a language one.

irl, well allot of things are happening for the better :)

. completed my first esoteric course towards dream working/magick
. started to take charge of things, standing up and leaving the butt prints   behind in the sand rather than waiting for something to be done for me
. listen to myself and having more trust toward higher self's guidance

after that dream also had dream where a priest gave me a white bag of runes - which I'm busy decoding ;) hehe not easy, but i feel related to that one a guide figure (higher self, spiritual) giving um what be like a new beginning into magickal knowledge being it in the dream runes.

Yesterday i was sitting by myself and all sudden the rune Ansuz poped into my vision (normal way up not reversed - Meaning: Ash Tree or Divine Breath.  This Rune symbolizes justice, a shaman, authority figure, leader, clairvoyance.  TALISMAN: help in divination and magic, wise decisions, success and leadership.)

I must say having a interest in your dreams and letting it be rather rejection  makes it allot easier to remember them and interpret.

I'm also opting for career change thank goodness that's really change for the better than my current one :P

blessings
Ryu

cainam_nazier

Well I hope everything goes well for you.

As far as the whole repeating dream bit, I would guess you are just one of the lucky ones that has them as a stress reaction.  Just seems like you have a lot going on in your life and all.  As annoying as it is some times to deal with a repeating dream like that, it is a far better reaction to stress than some of the other things that can go on.  It is a little easier to deal with on a psychological level when you have some thing to work with, like a dream, rather than just breaking out in a rash or some thing like that.