News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Rescuing babies in dreams

Previous topic - Next topic

sheriff_rango

This has been the recurring theme in my dreams this year. I keep finding kids in mild peril like crawling on stairways, on slopes or landscapes that start sloping once I'm there etc. Generally they're unattended and unaware of any danger. Sometimes there's two or more and I'm trying to carry them all. Another slightly less common scenario is that they are crying and I'm trying to comfort them. In both cases as I hold them they usually shrink and sometimes they speak. These dreams are quite frantic and awkward.

Can anyone interpret this for me?  Its been my most common dream for most of the year and it's gotta signify something, right? The sites I've looked up have been too vague, too general and I'm not especially intuitive by nature. Thanks. :-)

Kzaal

I have the same kind of dreams as you except I often see myself saving people who are about to die.
Like a week ago, I ended in a dream where someone had already killed another person, I had to follow him around and he took a passage around an hospital and was really aggressive around everyone so I kept following him.
Eventually he took some stairs down and as we go up I meet someone else, I stop following that person and I notice something strange from where I came from. I go back and notice that the basement in the hospital was getting completely flooded and that a girl right before that was drowning in the flood, I had to save her so I went back in the water and pulled her out and I proceeded to reanimate her.
Often I wake up before those moments really quick then go right back in the same dream I was because I noticed something was wrong about my dream.
I think those dreams are to teach us how to be a hero. Or to show us that even tho we don't always do the right things, deep inside us there's someone who's ready to risk it's life in order to save another.
If it's recurring to you as much as it is for me then this will push your consciousness about saving people even more.
I think those dreams are really good when they happen, I wake up in the morning and I feel great.
The other day I was next to a volcano and it was about to erupt, so I start running but for some reasons I have no idea what I'm doing.
I wake up and go back immediately to sleep. And for some reason, the dream has reset, so I started running as fast as I could, yelling at everyone around me that they have to run because the volcano was erupting.
It feels really rewarding.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

sheriff_rango

Quote from: Kzaal on November 30, 2014, 07:36:41
I have the same kind of dreams as you except I often see myself saving people who are about to die.
Like a week ago, I ended in a dream where someone had already killed another person, I had to follow him around and he took a passage around an hospital and was really aggressive around everyone so I kept following him.
Eventually he took some stairs down and as we go up I meet someone else, I stop following that person and I notice something strange from where I came from. I go back and notice that the basement in the hospital was getting completely flooded and that a girl right before that was drowning in the flood, I had to save her so I went back in the water and pulled her out and I proceeded to reanimate her.
Often I wake up before those moments really quick then go right back in the same dream I was because I noticed something was wrong about my dream.
I think those dreams are to teach us how to be a hero. Or to show us that even tho we don't always do the right things, deep inside us there's someone who's ready to risk it's life in order to save another.
If it's recurring to you as much as it is for me then this will push your consciousness about saving people even more.

I think those dreams are really good when they happen, I wake up in the morning and I feel great.
The other day I was next to a volcano and it was about to erupt, so I start running but for some reasons I have no idea what I'm doing.
I wake up and go back immediately to sleep. And for some reason, the dream has reset, so I started running as fast as I could, yelling at everyone around me that they have to run because the volcano was erupting.
It feels really rewarding.

I like that interpretation.

But these dreams aren't ever rewarding for me. They don't really have a conclusion and they either end while I'm juggling the kids or I'm running around with a morphing baby (kinda 'Alice'- like when I think about it!). Its farcical and frustrating. And I've never been lucid in one to alter or fix the situation. I know everyone has these kind of dreams but why that specific scenario? I can't figure out what my subconscious is trying to tell me. Before this year I didn't have these dreams but now they're quite frequent.

Thanks, though. I'll ponder over that - it could prove useful.  :-)

Kzaal

Quote from: sheriff_rango on December 01, 2014, 20:19:52

I like that interpretation.

But these dreams aren't ever rewarding for me. They don't really have a conclusion and they either end while I'm juggling the kids or I'm running around with a morphing baby (kinda 'Alice'- like when I think about it!). Its farcical and frustrating. And I've never been lucid in one to alter or fix the situation. I know everyone has these kind of dreams but why that specific scenario? I can't figure out what my subconscious is trying to tell me. Before this year I didn't have these dreams but now they're quite frequent.

Thanks, though. I'll ponder over that - it could prove useful.  :-)

Theses dreams are confusing, and very hard to understand, but in the beginning, I wasn't always able to successfully save people in my dreams. Actually I rarely did! When you'll be more in control and able to go back in a dream. (that's where the fun begins) You will be able to go back exactly where you were to finish what you already started! I felt the same way as you do, almost helpless, I could help them get up but in the end if I didn't stay in my dream long enough, I would end up thinking I was the one who left them to die. It's not the case.
In real life, if I was in a war and someone got shot, I'd try to carry them as far away from the fear of being shot again. Even if I end up getting shot, at least I'd have helped them get out of danger. If that person dies even after that but I couldn't save them, at least I tell myself I would've done all that was in my power to save them.
Good luck :)
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Szaxx

You may be looking at this for it's face value.
It may be time to have a read of 'souly for retrievals' on the Pulse.
If the abilities are within you, you'll be kept busy.
They are far better than flying around aimlessly.  :wink:

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.