The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 10, 2021, 08:50:43

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rogue Waves and Consciousness?  (Read 383 times)
Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2021, 23:05:43 »

I had this rather bizarre LD/non physical reality experience last night. For some I feel that it has some kind of correlation to the this thread I created on the Pulse a few days ago. I didn't want to piggy back my experience on that thread because I think that thread deserves it's own focus, per se.
 Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_news_and_media/the_militarys_intelligence_assessment_of_the_monroe_institutes_program-t48078.0.html;msg375641#msg375641

Now to my experience. It all began when I became consciously aware that I am on some kind of "Tour". We are on a large ship and the captain is explaining why the ship is part of the Tour and what their part is in it. It seems that these guys are all real Heroes. They save lives on the ocean. We then see clips of their Heroics on the Hight Seas. They go into storms and save people just as their ships are to be destroyed due to mainly "Rogue Waves". For those that aren't familiar with water a Rouge Wave is, you can go to this site and they will explain it. The short version is it is a giant destructive wave that just appears, due to storms colliding, underwater tremors, all kinds of reasons. They are so menacing, they destroy anything in their path.
https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/roguewaves.html

Back to the experience now. Everyone in the crowd is applauding these men and you hear a lot of "Oohs and Ahh's" as the clips of the Heroics finally come to an end. The people then move on to the next "exhibit". it kind of seemed like an Exhibit that you find in a Museum. It has that feel to it.

I stayed behind and followed Captain of the ship to his "Bridge", where they pilot the ship. There I saw a few more crew members of his. I then began asking the Captain questions. Before I get into that, I want to describe him and his crew a bit. They basically fit the picture of being the stereotypical hard nose, no nonsense, "tried and tested" men that you would find in the Fishing, Whaling Industry, even the Coast Guard. You could tell they were very good Souls though. What they were doing was amazing.

I began asking questions to the Captain about what they did. The crew members basically ignored me and the Captain seemed to be giving a "spiel" that he has given many times. The weird thing was, I could sense the questions before I even said them. It was like I a puppet and being coached. Weird!  undecided The questions soon began to change to that of another focus and that was how did consciousness fit into this whole thing, Now I could that the other crew members were all of sudden checking me out. After more discussion the Captain invited me to go watch a actual event live as it was happening. In other words, they got a call.

We didn't have to go anywhere. Just as I was standing there, a roar started and the whole ship and us were bucking violently. We were right in the middle of a violent storm. In front of us was a large Freighter. At this point, it was in the distance. I could see us approaching it quickly. To the right of us I could see a towering wave. This thing was immense. Just as the wave hit the Freighter, the containers on the Freighter were launched into the air, but some unseen force field seemed to catch them and gather them up. The people on the ship then were taken by some unseen force and the next thing I know, they are on the deck of our ship. Our ship is no longer just a Coast guard like vessel. Now it is some kind of platform, like a Aircraft Carrier.

There was a number of times that I was skipping from 1st person view to 3rd person, more of a "Observer" view. It especially occurred when the adventure on the ship got to be too "real".

I just finished my daily Phase soak in my tub and there I got to not only re-live, but also see and understand a bit more on what I was watching. At first in my questioning, all of those questions were based on the "physical" aspects of what these guys were doing. At that point, the left side of my mind was dominant and the Captain and crew didn't seem to be interested in talking to me, At least in elaborating that is. But once my right brain became dominant, the focus changed to a "non physical" related one. We were talking about Consciousness and not only that but "Retrievals" as well. What they, the  Captain and the crew were doing was kind of "mass" Retrievals. In the clips they showed us, they had a few where they were helping a Couple, like man and wife who were stranded in a storm. But for the most part, most of what they did seemed to help large vessels.

I questioned why did they not stop the destruction before it occurred. They were always there ahead of it, they could easily move them out of harm's way. The Captain said, "Because the destruction was necessary for them to finally see what they needed to see., For them to finally be able to rest and Heal.

There were things that were evident to me to show me that it was a Retrieval. The Ship they used, could be any kind of vessel or Ship that was necessary to achieve the task at hand.

It was a very lengthy LD. But it was one of the first in days that I have had that didn't end with me awaking with some kind of song on my lips. For some reason, I have had a few weeks now where a song or lyrics of a song is the last thing I consciously remember upon awakening. undecided huh

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 01:53:01 »

Wow, wow, wow, not last night but the night before I  had a vivid dream being on a train somewhere in NY, a storm was brewing and I saw exactly to the right of me through the window a huge wave comping towards us., I instantly thought, OMG this is how we are going to die and we will suffocate. I never gained awareness though, that's why I got frightened. The wave hit the train, overturned it, people were screaming, but all of a sudden the scene changed and we were outside of the train and safe, no water. But there was another wave coming. Everyone started running. I saw a store and I got in, but the wave smashed the windows and we ran outside. Then next door there was a house. I knew it was safe there. I knocked on the door and yelled Charlie, Charlie, open. I don't know which Charlie I was calling. The guy opened the door, I got in quickly. I sat on the couch next to him. He was tall, athletic, blond, good looking man. He seemed calmed. I was all soaked from the storm and the waves. I was breathless and I was trying to explain to him the danger outside. He said that I was safe there and I can stay as long as I wanted to. Then I woke up. But the similarities are apparent. You were on a ship and I was on a train, but we both encountered huge waves coming at us. Very interesting! If I had gained awareness though, I would have acted differently, but this is a typical dream character behavior. Too bad, it didn't turn into LD, but still it was very vivid and interesting.
so, in my dream the crowd from the train were saved by some invisible force making the flood disappear and taking is on dry land. Then I found that safe house, where refugees were welcomed and that Charlie person was the host of the safe house. In your dream, a large crowd was also saved from the wave, but in both dreams, the collision had to happen, it was allowed to happen, most likely for a learning purposes and by extension, knowledge leads to all types on "healings".
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 03:36:38 by LightBeam » Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 01:53:01 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 04:47:50 »

Coincidence!? I say not. There is definitely waves coming. Minnesota is dealing with another one of those "waves" right now,.

After the fact, I saw it the same way you did. The "collision"/destruction had to occur before the healing could really finally begin. It was allowed to happen. It had to happen. That's the only way that positive change could occur.

What I found really strange though was how the questions were entering my mind and then I asked them. They didn't seem to be questions that I would have asked. They were rapid fire and I didn't even seem to give the Captain a chance to answer them. I also couldn't tell if all the communication was occurring verbally. I did know that I was in a "physical" body/vessel for this experience. Yet I never saw the actual body. It never crossed my mind to look at it though. It never does though. Many of my experiences are experienced from the point of view of a single "point of consciousness". At least that's the way I experience things in my Phase soak sessions. A "point of consciousness" has no limitations!  smiley

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: