News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Small communities(Recurring)

Previous topic - Next topic

WindSong

I looked up dreammoods, and a book I recently bought, but didn't find much insight.
I've had a dream of going to a sewer and finding a small group of people(6 or less) living there. I wasn't afraid, but felt drawn. Had this dream twice, once last night, and once the other night.
I dreamed of another camp somewhat recently, but this one was outside. I was walking through tall grass and found a camp in a clearing. IIRC, the outside camp had people I knew.
When I walked up on the camps, people were surprised, but didn't seem scared or defensive, as is with most homeless camps.
Can anyone shed some light on this?

Szaxx

I've had the sewer dream occur many times. In almost every one a task existed, to be successful in this task you come out clean and gain respect from the locals. To fail and you are shunned and avoided as you really stink. The sewer is a place I find extremely unpleasant.
Does this sound familiar?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

WindSong

It was more like a sewer that didn't have sewage run through it in years. The people living in it had it looking pretty nice. I don't remember if there was a task.

Stillwater

Sort of reminds of these stories a few months back:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326187/Las-Vegas-tunnel-people-How-1-000-people-live-shimmering-strip.html

There are lots of places in the US where there are extensive underground tunnels below cities, and many of them are now heavily inhabited by underground societies like this.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Szaxx

It strongly suggests a spiritual development is taking place. You are forgetting about the old hat nonsense you've been taught and want to explore this new art with an open mind. The safe house you've made for yourselfmentally is working a treat. You know youre amongst friends too. The outside experience shows this.
You have no problems with this new learning.

Does this apply to you?
:-D
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

WindSong

Quote from: Szaxx on November 07, 2013, 14:11:48
It strongly suggests a spiritual development is taking place. You are forgetting about the old hat nonsense you've been taught and want to explore this new art with an open mind. The safe house you've made for yourselfmentally is working a treat. You know youre amongst friends too. The outside experience shows this.
You have no problems with this new learning.

Does this apply to you?
:-D
Yep. Been on a new path.