News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Snow

Previous topic - Next topic

Selski

Hi everyone

In the past few months, I've had various non-lucid dreams about snow.  It is normally snowing when I open the door etc.  In England, it is summer and there won't be sign of snow for months, so I'm not dreaming what I've experienced that particular day.

Last night's was especially strong.  I was looking out through the window and it started snowing - really huge snowflakes coming down.  Very pretty and so on - but I sense that whatever my dream is trying to tell me is not getting through and therefore the snow was a heck of a lot heavier than normal, trying to get my attention.

However, I haven't a clue what it means.

Any ideas, however unusual, are welcome!  :-)

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Electrolintaktituiszintic

Maybe you've been thinking about the snow a lot or just like cold weather?

star travla

Maybe you can't wait until winter because something is going to happen that will change your life.

SilverSlider

Interesting as I've experienced a few snow dreams as well the past 6 months or so and we won't have snow for about another month.

The first was completely lucid and I didn't try to control the scenery. I found myself standing on a snowy ground surrounded by gigantic trees and mountains. I just flew around and found a purple/blue portal atop one of the trees, but I didn't want to go in and lose awareness since it was one of my first lucid dreams...kind of regret not checking it out now though.

But I guess if you think about it we dream soooo much and it is usually pretty random, chances are you will dream about snow sometimes. Come to think about it, even in winter I don't dream about snow often, so I wouldn't expect dreams to always correlate to the current season.

If there really is a meaning, I would guess you feel overwhelmed or isolated in life...heavy snow is quite blinding like fog and can feel even more overwhelming when the flakes are bigger...if they are fantastically bigger i'd assume you would feel even more weighed down.

brad

Selski

Quote from: SilverSlider on October 16, 2007, 19:05:22
If there really is a meaning, I would guess you feel overwhelmed or isolated in life...heavy snow is quite blinding like fog and can feel even more overwhelming when the flakes are bigger...if they are fantastically bigger i'd assume you would feel even more weighed down.

Hi brad

Hmmm, this kind of fits with the period of time during which I had my snow dreams.  I haven't had a snow dream for a couple of months now - and I changed a situation about two months ago... so that makes sense.

Good thinking - that wouldn't have crossed my mind!   :-)

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Stookie

Here I go again with the dream dictionary. I'm just not very good at interpretation on my own. Oh well, here's what it says about snow:

QuoteSnow

To see snow in your dream, signifies your inhibitions, repressed/unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions. You may also be feeling indifferent, alone and neglected.  If the snow is melting then it suggests that you are acknowledging and releasing those emotions you have repressed. You are overcoming your fears and obstacles.

To dream that you are watching the snow fall,  represents a clean start and a fresh, new perspective. It is indicative of spiritual peace and tranquility.