News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Spinning Feather Device

Previous topic - Next topic

WindSong

Last night I dreamed I was traveling down a road. A flat spinning disc of feathers orbiting around a mechanical core floated down a few feet in front of me. I couldn't tell if the feathers were turkey, owl, or hawk. This device spanned five to six feet across. I was positively happy as a person waiting on something in the mail. Can anyone shed some light on this? Much appreciated :)

Szaxx

Search 'Dreammoods' with google.
This site is good and I use it to interpret many dreams here.
When many aspects present themselves as in your case it becomes more difficult to do accurately.
It seems like you have everything sorted in your life and need to do a bit of work to gain an understanding on the wider reality. The details become unclear after this. The feel of the dream needs to be known. Have a search on the site for the most prominent aspects of your dream. They will make sense to you.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

WindSong

Thank you for the link Szaxx. Dreammoods aids in reading between the lines, and each aspect has a similar foundation which makes things easier.