News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

stupid dream from this morning

Previous topic - Next topic

VesAn

Here's the dream from this morning.

I remember in my dream, I was flying around in different points within a city, checking up on different members of a family.  I distinctly remembered the father, a middle aged, portly black man with a heavy mustache, a young teenage daughter, and possibly some other members.

Somehow in the dream, I was not able to interact with the people and object in that world at all, I was a sort of outsider.  I flew around on my wings, following the member of the family that seemed to require the most help at the time, just quietly guarding them.  How the heck I could've helped them I've no idea, since I was not able to interact with anything in that world at all, no one was even able to see me.  All I did was just following them around and silently sharing the moments of their lives.  I remember in one part when I easily walked through a solid glass window as if I was in an AP.

Strangest thing about the dream was that I genuinely cared for this family that I was guarding, I had a strong, loving sense of care toward them.  One part, where the father was very distressed over something that has happened to the daughter, I placed my hand over his back to comfort him, and surprisingly he seemed to have felt it.  He appeared very puzzled, but also relieved and grateful, as if something miraculous happened and calmed down his fears.

This dream is very strange to me, since I rarely feel strong emotions in my dreams, and this is the first time I've felt this sort of strong sense of care in one.  More unusual is that I am not exactly all that philanthropic in real life, not really the kinda guy that would volunteer to feed the homeless or anything like that.

It just felt so... good and satisfying, to quietly guard and protect and devote my existence to the well being of that family.

I ain't that nice in real life, I swear.  :?

CaCoDeMoN

Interesting dream. Maybe it is an explaination on how some spiritual entities work?
MEAT=MURDER.

wisp

VesAn,
Yes, Very interesting, and touching too!

I've had a few occasions while out and about during the day. I will see someone in a crowd and have a strong sense of caring for them. I have a want to protect the total stranger, an instant love sort of thing. It's a good feeling.

Hope you have more of those kinds of dreams.  :)

Souljah333

I have a lot of dreams like this, in the role of guardian.  They aren't stupid at all...very wonderful feelings (as you noted).  I do a lot of hands on healing in situations like this (which you also mentioned).  I believe that by accompanying these folk...you are circumventing negative entities, when the people are traumatized or in pain, and open to attack.  You are not to interfere in the actual goings on...like you said...only guard.  

I hope you have many more dreams like this
They generate a wealth of good karma.

NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM