News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

talking before sleeping working or coincidence?

Previous topic - Next topic

CallMePatrick

recently ive been wanting to try and get into lucid dreaming / AP stuff and i heard the first step is to start a dream journal. well ive been trying to but ever since i started thinking about starting one, i cant remember any of my dreams or theyre just too short to remember, except for 2 days ago, like 10 minutes before passing out i said outloud "im going to have a vivid butt dream tonight. im gonna remember it so well" a few times then when i woke i remembered a dream, it wasnt much but i remembered clearly what i was doing in it. i was like what the bonk is this real or nah? because i did it just last night and it worked, the previous night i had no dream so idk if its placebo or this is a legit technique

Volgerle

It is generally maintained by many that speaking affirmations aloud (instead of just thinking them in your mind) does help to reinforce them and make them more effective. We have no certain statistics on it but many have made this experience that it helps.

Karxx Gxx

I've heard doing affirmations before you sleep is the best way to reprogram your subconscious mind as well. Keep on doing it!
Your way is The way

Phildan1

Quote from: CallMePatrick on January 23, 2019, 16:52:08
recently ive been wanting to try and get into lucid dreaming / AP stuff and i heard the first step is to start a dream journal. well ive been trying to but ever since i started thinking about starting one, i cant remember any of my dreams or theyre just too short to remember, except for 2 days ago, like 10 minutes before passing out i said outloud "im going to have a vivid butt dream tonight. im gonna remember it so well" a few times then when i woke i remembered a dream, it wasnt much but i remembered clearly what i was doing in it. i was like what the bonk is this real or nah? because i did it just last night and it worked, the previous night i had no dream so idk if its placebo or this is a legit technique

You can try my site to read more about LD if you are interested. Or PM me here or there. I was an LDer in my whole life. You have dreams indeed but you lack of a proper method on your own. You need intents to remember, recall them, be aware etc. It is not really happening consistently if you are not keeping it up persistently. And life distraction can ruin it.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com