News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Download, aka The Forbidden Dream

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Quote from: Szaxx on July 06, 2016, 20:57:12
The statue may represent a large time scale, also our progress as humans. The baby is protected by the sphere and as it grew up the safety remained. Now that mankind is starting to develop the mind for non physical experiences, the sphere is standing in his way. It will crumble and then restore itself as we are not ready for the whole.
The statue also represents mankinds development. Until we believe in ourselves and each other as one, no animation will present itself. A kind of stagnation exists until greed and selfish egos are dispersed.
The medallion has some connection with the source. Although we know of its existence, so few of us have brought back memories from its singularity.
I've shared a scraping of the surface and will wait for the words from another before saying more.
The way it works is simple. If you saw 50 pictures I displayed and then was asked to describe them all, you'd not quite manage this task.
If however I displayed 10 more plus the 50, you'd know which 10 were added with a very high accuracy.
When experiencing the source it's best to make mental notes as the available information is far op much for our minds.
If you know computers it's a Kray v ZX81.

I tried to respond earlier to this but the weather is all over the map knocking out my connection periodically.

I do totally feel you are on point. Since that experience I have had one other and it was uniquely different. I know I also only am able to remember a small portion of the images and feel some other adjustment was made which will likely show itself. Can't wait to explore it when it does.

I don't know computers - Kray v ZX81 is a total mystery to me. Can you explain?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Szaxx

Lol
A Kray is an extremely powerful computer with more processing power and memory than all others.
A ZX 81 is one of the first computers on the mass market. You could Google them and then you'll see the difference.
We're the ZX81 and communication with the source (Kray) would be too much for us.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Nameless

Quote from: Szaxx on July 07, 2016, 17:00:04
Lol
A Kray is an extremely powerful computer with more processing power and memory than all others.
A ZX 81 is one of the first computers on the mass market. You could Google them and then you'll see the difference.
We're the ZX81 and communication with the source (Kray) would be too much for us.

Well alrighty then, lol! So should we connect with the source (Kray) there is an outstanding chance that it will make us KraZy to the 81 power.  :lol:
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on July 06, 2016, 05:04:29
Any thoughts?
My only thoughts would be that as I have found, our experience seem to be tailor made for us. So, what do "you" think this means?

When I had my last few "download" experiences I was being bombarded with symbols akin to some kind "ancient cuneiform". It was like these symbols were being "imprinted" into my subconscious mind. I was totally aware and the accompanying sensations during this event were overpowering. It felt like some kind of "brain overload". The accompanying "energy" was quite intense. There was no other party around that I could see. To tell you the truth, I don't know if I could say I visually "saw" these symbols. It's more like I melded with them. One of those experiences that is very hard to explain using our Earthly physical terminology.

I remember some of the symbols, enough to recognize them if I saw them again. Immediately following my first download experience I went online and did a quite detailed search for any "cuneiform" writing I could find. But, nothing matched it exactly. There were a few that were close though. Cuneiform writings seem to share the same characteristics.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Quote from: Lumaza on July 10, 2016, 20:51:35
When I had my last few "download" experiences I was being bombarded with symbols akin to some kind "ancient cuneiform". It was like these symbols were being "imprinted" into my subconscious mind. I was totally aware and the accompanying sensations during this event were overpowering. It felt like some kind of "brain overload". The accompanying "energy" was quite intense. There was no other party around that I could see. To tell you the truth, I don't know if I could say I visually "saw" these symbols. It's more like I melded with them. One of those experiences that is very hard to explain using our Earthly physical terminology.

That exactly describes it. In one 'event' I saw images that I too thought might be cuneiform but couldn't find them using an image search. The last event I was shown maps with a few Xs marking key locations but I couldn't recognize the writing other than some of the symbols on the map looking the same the other ones I saw. I've also searched map images and can find no correlation.

I say saw because it's about the easiest descriptor to use. But it is more like a melding as you stated. I do wonder is we are seeing parts of the same thing.

Szaxx

I too have been given a symbolic representation of myself. I've not totally forgotten the symbol, there's nothing on the net that gives any indication on its meaning. All I was told was that practically everyone's symbol has all the indicators in reverse. I had 3 or 4 in the positive which whom ever supplying this symbol was impressed with. This was shown to me way back in the 70's.
The only thing in existence that shares a similarity is that symbol in the captain Scarlet animations. Circular in this instance, unlike what I was shown.
I've seen others too, apart from those in phasing, I had an experience ' the games' where they appeared on a limd of doorway. These looked like runes.

Nameless

Quote from: Szaxx on July 11, 2016, 05:05:42
I too have been given a symbolic representation of myself. I've not totally forgotten the symbol, there's nothing on the net that gives any indication on its meaning. All I was told was that practically everyone's symbol has all the indicators in reverse. I had 3 or 4 in the positive which whom ever supplying this symbol was impressed with. This was shown to me way back in the 70's.
The only thing in existence that shares a similarity is that symbol in the captain Scarlet animations. Circular in this instance, unlike what I was shown.
I've seen others too, apart from those in phasing, I had an experience ' the games' where they appeared on a limd of doorway. These looked like runes.

I don't know that I have ever seen a symbolic representation of myself. Interesting. What do reverse indicators mean?

Wouldn't it be great if we could take a snapshot of the images to compare and decipher. Surely they might be telling us something.

Szaxx

Reverse meant that you'd not achieved whatever was expected or within your abilities. A flat line was a dead match and a forward line was where you exceeded their base. Each line or more accurately arc from the stem was the indicator, the distance from the central core was an individual item.
I didn't fully understand it, the idea itself was unexpected as all the comparisons I'd seen were linear graphs or pie charts. This symbol had many layers and looked simple. A story in one character or perhaps it was to see if I was ready for downloads. They started shortly after this.
The nearest thing in the physical is that box you find on items in shops that you scan and it leads to a website full of applicable data. One symbolic representation of hidden items.

Nameless

You mean like a bar code? You may not have fully understood it but you got some meaning. You seem to do well interpreting your experiences.

(If I disappear it's the weather. It's stormy right now)

Lumaza

It's been awhile since I posted in this thread. Last night I had one of these download experiences, but it was of a different kind.

I awoke 4 times during the night/early morning and each time I awoke, words of a different 80s Rock bands were in my head. Each time it was a different song and when I came to, I was even "mouthing" them.

This happened 4 completely different times and each time the words were different. The thing is and why I suspect a "Download", that I don't have any conscious recollection of the words of those songs or name of the song. I know it happened 4 times, but that all the "conscious" recall I have. Downloads are normally a message received at a deeper level. So I know the message has been received and that some time sooner or later the purpose will be revealed.

I have had Dreams in the past whereas I am on stage playing with a band. But this was different. There was no visual that I can remember. All I can consciously remember is that the same circumstance occurred 4 different times and for some reason, I know the words and songs were all different.

Just another one of those unexplainable happenings in the NP! It didn't seem to have the "intensity" of a full blown Download though. My regular Downloads seem to overload my conscious mind and cause a "click out". I haven't had one in awhile though, I think, lol.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

PerspectiveShift

Quote from: Lumaza on July 10, 2016, 20:51:35

I've had a few of these weird download experiences recently similar to this post. It's very hard to explain, but it's like a complex concept is revealing itself to me like an epiphany of some sort and a deep knowing like I understand what "the answer" is to this complex problem. When I wake up I barely remember it, and don't remember what the "problem" or "answer" is. The whole concept is hard to grasp logically to be honest.

I forgot about these dreams until I had one last night and then remembered that I've had this type of dream many times in the past couple of months. I don't see or are not aware of any other beings, but I see shapes like geometrical patterns which reveal some sort of secret truth hidden within a concept. It feels like having a huge epiphany that you are unravelling by thinking through it fully and having that "Aha" feeling throughout the whole process like you just received an important answer to a riddle.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Lumaza

Perspective, I don't believe in "coincidences". I have been shown throughout my life, especially after learning how to shift my consciousness, that everything has a reason, a purpose. If you live your life with that mindset, you will find or be led to all kinds of adventures, here in the physical and in the NPRs (non-physical realms) as well. In the last few weeks have been bombarded with all kinds of info that for some reason seems to be wiped from my "conscious mind" upon awaking or even during a short Phase session. I rarely loose my consciousness in my Phase soak session. Lately though, I have been experiencing brief "click outs".

A few weeks ago I reread this thread and was going to add on to it. But, I got lazy and didn't do it!  :roll: It happens, lol!  :-D Well, just last night I was doing a youtube search on Cuneiform tablets and came across this great video here. The gentleman teaching the Seminar or giving the  presentation here is named Irving Finkel and he is hilarious. I found during a web search that he is indeed a well known Scholar on the subject. Your post today reminded me of this and I felt that others here may enjoy this video presentation too. He gets his point across, but in a British Mad Scientist kind of way, lol!  :-D He kind of reminds me of a teacher from "Hogwarts", in the Harry Potter's series. He would definitely fit in well there!  :-D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfYYraMgiBA

I vaguely remember seeing some form of Cuneiform again. I believe it is a "communication" of sorts. Yet, to this day I still can't match what I see to any "known" Cuneiform that we have found as of today. It does sometimes come across as geometric shapes. Usually though the next thing I know, I have landed in the "World of grids". That's a very unique place that I haven't quite understood as of yet. Well, I don't quite understand anything that goes on over there, still I explore and am open to "experiencing" all of it. We don't always need to know everything to experience it. Sometimes we just have turn the "analytical mind" of ours off and go on "autopilot" for a while!  :-)

PerspectiveShift

Lumaza, I don't believe in coincidences anymore either. I've had too many "coincidences" line up perfectly in my life more than once to be just based on chance. I find I get coincidences on this forum as well when I "coincidentally" see a brand new topic open up or resurface that is just what I was looking into earlier in the day or week.

I liked the video there. The guy is hilarious. Yeah in my experience, I didn't have enough awareness to see what was in the geometric shapes, but I'm sure there was much information, and may have been cuneiform, I can't say at this time. It definitely felt like some type of knowing feeing or download of some sort. I'm not sure if this may have been communication coming from my higher self or spirit guides or something, no idea. Very interesting experience though. I'm looking forwards to visiting there again soon.

It's interesting when experiences are somewhat common between other people. Everyone has their different angle or perception of the experiences as well which is cool.

Lumaza

Perspective, you are soooooooooooo right! The sense of "knowing" is so strong. Yet, "knowing" what?  :|  That's the hard part. "Consciously" bringing the info that is being shared back with you. I just feel, or sense should I say, that the info/message/teaching, will be there when it is needed!  :-)

Nameless

Great vid Lu although I'm pretty sure I will never understand cuneiform. LOL. The professor is absolutely hysterical.

I just had a thought where you mentioned geometric shapes. What if the writing is actually numbers? Do you think that might have some bearing?

I haven't been taken out to the grid in a while. I've been getting something the last few nights but for the life of me I don't know what. These may be the detritus of some sort of upgrade we have coming. Like if you were doing some upgrades to your electric and might get a few sparks or something like that anyway.

PS I have totally given up on coincidences. They just don't truly exist in my mind anymore. Might as well call them confirmations, :-)

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on June 05, 2022, 21:12:27
I just had a thought where you mentioned geometric shapes. What if the writing is actually numbers? Do you think that might have some bearing?
There are some in the Scientific community that believe that the one "constant" in the Universe is Mathematics. This link will explain that a bit further.
https://www.livescience.com/42839-the-universe-is-math.html

The problem is there are things, like Black Holes for instance, that defy that theory! 

PerspectiveShift

Quote from: Lumaza on June 05, 2022, 19:57:29
Perspective, you are soooooooooooo right! The sense of "knowing" is so strong. Yet, "knowing" what?  :|  That's the hard part. "Consciously" bringing the info that is being shared back with you. I just feel, or sense should I say, that the info/message/teaching, will be there when it is needed!  :-)

Yes, the knowing felt like a huge part of it. Literally felt like I got an epiphany and just knew (something) on a deep level. It might be a type of learning or knowing at a deeper level that might express or seep into your daily life as you go through time. But this is just speculation at this point. I've just had a few of these experiences that I didn't initially remember to recall that it seems significant. Some type of process we are going through.

Nameless, I personally don't have enough recall to remember what was inside of the geometric looking shapes. There was definitely something inside of them and they may have been rotating, but more of the feeling came through into my memory rather than the visuals. I think the visuals may have been too abstract to remember clearly. I don't think it really made sense to me logically which is why it is harder to remember. But the feeling was definitely a deep type of knowing or understanding feeling, like the satisfaction of finally thoroughly understanding a complex problem. Like an Aha moment and unravelling the knowing idea to get more Aha's.

But I'm struggling to remember the problem as well as the solution all together. It was definitely a large problem, and I have a feeling it may have been a large existential question/problem such as one of those common questions, "Why am I here?",  "What is life's purpose?" etc.