News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Eternals

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

I watched The Eternals last night right before bed and as usual my thoughts charged with excitement must have created a scenario in the NP, which I observed right after my physical senses were shut off.

In my dread (very vivid, but did not turn lucid), I was an Eternal, and me and the others were gathered in a area that looked like the Grand Canyon. There were dark energy balls of some sort coming from the sky and we were blasting them with laser beams coming out of our hands. At some point the small balls formed into a very large dark mass, loud like that covered most of the sky. It was pretty frightening. All of us lifted  up in the air, connected with our energies top one another and were ready to blast the dark mass. However, next to me was Ikaris, he was trying to get our hands connected but they were pushing each other like two magnets with the same poles. He told me "first down then up" he was showing me how to twist my pinky finger to wrap around his. I tried so hard, my finger wouldn't move, but finally it happened. Our hands connected and then the entire group's energies locked to a single blast of enormous power. We hit the dark mass and it dissipated. Then I woke up with my heart pounding. I jumped out of bed and I was like, wooooow, I now know what does it feel to be an Eternal. I have been so energized the whole day with the same mentality of an Eternal. So cool! The NP experiences make life so much richer! 

This is not the first time  I have a superhero dream. A page down is my other post from back when the Avengers End Game came out. I was an Avenger as well :) Not to mention Smallville way way back flying with Clark Kent, meeting Prince Caspian, being in Narnia and other worlds. Truly amazing!
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

WOW! No other words just WOW!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Lightbeam, you should have led with "Spoiler Alert". Now I don't need to see the Movie, lol!  :-D :-D :-D

It sounded like a lot of fun. I love those "Hero Dreams" and seem to get them quite often. For some reason many of mine seem to surround around Tornadoes. Either before, during or after the Tornado hits. What I was told and shown is that they are "vortexes" of sorts that act as "board wipes". Not only do they bring "destruction", they also create "change". I have found from people that I know that experienced them firsthand, is that on some level, the change seems to work in a very positive direction. They can only see that many years after the fact. The initial blow is total chaos.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Oh, no spoilers, Lu! This scenario is not in the movie. If it ends up in the second one, then I have tapped into the screen writer's mind LOL.

But you are absolutely right, change is the driver of progress. Sometimes, changes seem harsh and chaotic, but they do lead to further development on many levels.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow