News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Next X-box

Previous topic - Next topic

Wronski Feint

Last night, i was dreaming (of course :D ).  It was one of the most vivid dreams I had in a while, I can still remember alot of it.  Just so you know, im into videogames.

Anywho, in my dream <dream>I was at my school on the first day of my next school year.  I was searching for my first period, so I was walking around my school sticking my head in different classes to see what was up (the reason i was lost they didnt gimme my schedule).  So after about 15min of searching and the bell rang, I found my class.  It was a computer programming class (which is weird cause my school dosnt have one).  The lights were out and there was a large screen tv in the front with a video playing on it.  The video was about game programming.  On the screen there was this space ship (or so I thought :wink: )  So I was watching this cool vid and this space ship was flying around the screen and all this good stuff.  It was black and green, but I didnt see any connection, yet.  Then a part of my dream kicked in where I was holding this space ship.  I was plugging somthin up to it and I noticed a green circle on it with silver text in it, again I didnt see the connection.  So after that my dream pretty much ended and I woke up.</dream>  

I got to thinking a bout it and I realized that i may have seen the next xbox, I came to this conclusion because of the green circle with the text in it.  I know seeing this is of little importance but If im right, itll mean alot to me.  

The xbox was in a pyrimid shape and was black and green.  There were these designs set into it.  Letme whip up a pic....

The new xbox will debut on may 12 so we wont know untill then.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

Agntneo

Heh, the XBox 360 is known to be quit different to that, but still interesting. ;)

Take a look over at www.xbox-scene.com , maybe you'll find what you are in search of.
People Can Fly