News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Recall Muscle : Making it Back with the Data

Previous topic - Next topic

omcasey

Let's face it, a day in which we actively recall our dreams – bring back with us into our conscious daily state of awareness even fragments of the energy and activity of our inner world, experiences, adventures,—immersed in their waves, merged with the concepts, symbols, messages, integrated to any degree at all their depth, meaning, feeling — is very different than a day in which we have not.

The world I myself enter when I wake into the beta bandwidth depends wholly on what I bring forward with me into this level of experience. Is it anything at all? – anything new? – anything more? – or is there nothing between the instant of falling off at the top of the night and resurfacing at the bottom. Am I just here ( for goodness sake ) again?

I refer to this overall situation as "beta lockdown". I am not fond of it, of entering this world and reality. It is depressing and dark relative to the freedom, choice and focus I more normally experience. It is heavy,  s l o w  and so tedious.

This is why I do what I can to help ensure I do not often enter this. Why I am writing this now, because maybe some of you feel the same and by sending this out I can help you enter a more vibrant, mysterious and magical world—reality—realm, – each morning as you wake.

Of course upon arriving,

It will be up to you to walk this world into the more mundane world, to not fall off the balance point as you move through the moments of your day, but we will get to this some time later. At this juncture we need to talk for a moment about recall itself.

The Recall Muscle

Recalling your dreams is like working any other muscle, the more you work it, exercise it the stronger it becomes. The less you work it the weaker. The more it becomes subject to atrophy. Common physics, as the saying goes "use it or lose it".

The most hopeful point to begin with is that regardless of your start point or state of decline, there is no state in which you cannot, if you wish, rebuild to the muscle. If you are someone who has never, or rarely remembered your dreams you can begin.

The way to begin is to feel your state of resolute.

To make the choice to remember, to feel its importance and make a solid investment in the new endeavor. Supporting ideas will begin to come to you – but, notably in the beginning I might also suggest to bring on board that which prior explorers have previously learned.

Get to bed at a decent hour
Be clear in your intent going in
Learn to be still, center, meditate
Make daily logs

Read the full article

Szaxx

This post is very indicative of the physical world after a 'higher level experience', (words fail).
That pure love we access is exquisite then the return to this primary existence is almost heartbreaking. Tears of joy in this lifetime are so limited by comparison yet they themselves are like hope and desires being met. Those experiences where you never want to return, the bliss, the pure love must be experienced. Their meaning is the big question. Future engagement, perhaps, I hope so. Mundane this world is by comparison, yet it holds its own rewards. We'll find these out when we return home from this experience.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

omcasey

Szaxx, you know this is one of the truly interesting elements in 'going out' and 'making it back with the data'. It is something I began noticing early on, that the more I went out, the less I came back, when I came back, into the same ( general 3D ) space. The more consciousness itself extends, the more it goes out, the less it is able to lessen that and fit back into a once previously narrow parameter. Instead, the more, and more and more it maintains its new width. Even right here. Although perceptually appearing in 3D space, I no longer occupy 3D space alone. I have access to it but am in fact [ also ] in a much larger terrain.

When this process begins it is sometimes easy to tend to fall back into 3D space, into those programs.. because it looks like we are still here in 3D space. It is why I would say observation is so critical, and to look beyond what was previously more usual. There are signs when one is occupying more than 3D space, but rather than go that way with the thought what I find more important to say is that I am holding, all that I now am, right here in 3D space and this is the part that is so paramount. Not only is this what brings affect, change, growth into this space, it is itself the experience of one space, of no more division between 'here' and 'there'.

It is ALL now happening here. as me. as the experience that is me.

Does this make any sense?

Nameless

Know you are talking to Szaxx but chiming in. Yes, that does make sense and I have been in that space for sometimes long periods of time. It's crazy and inspiring and there's so much wonder at all that is available to us. You know many times people who are able to access this bigger space tend to appear strange to others.

Over the years I often had to pull back and reground myself as I realize I have 3D family here and they are the reason for my being here in the first place. I'm at a point now where I 'could' do more but seems I have another mission to complete so I still walk the line. I used to rail against that but now I embrace it and love and truly admire the opportunities I have been given.

So many of my friends here tend to be alone (as in no kids and sometimes no close family). I've always had that although always felt out of place in spite of it. But I know now how that was each of our choice and we all have to figure it out. I love the friends I have found here and the random members who ALL have increased my awareness. Because of all of them and you I have been able to embrace that loner side of me that always wondered why I couldn't 'just be left alone' and understand how having a family I didn't think I wanted played into that.

Huge lessons from our bigger reality and I'm rambling so I'll stop now. Hugs!!!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: omcasey on October 29, 2020, 20:57:58
Szaxx, you know this is one of the truly interesting elements in 'going out' and 'making it back with the data'. It is something I began noticing early on, that the more I went out, the less I came back, when I came back, into the same ( general 3D ) space. The more consciousness itself extends, the more it goes out, the less it is able to lessen that and fit back into a once previously narrow parameter. Instead, the more, and more and more it maintains its new width. Even right here. Although perceptually appearing in 3D space, I no longer occupy 3D space alone. I have access to it but am in fact [ also ] in a much larger terrain.

When this process begins it is sometimes easy to tend to fall back into 3D space, into those programs.. because it looks like we are still here in 3D space. It is why I would say observation is so critical, and to look beyond what was previously more usual. There are signs when one is occupying more than 3D space, but rather than go that way with the thought what I find more important to say is that I am holding, all that I now am, right here in 3D space and this is the part that is so paramount. Not only is this what brings affect, change, growth into this space, it is itself the experience of one space, of no more division between 'here' and 'there'.

It is ALL now happening here. as me. as the experience that is me.

Does this make any sense?
Casey, to maintain a conscious recall I always keep way in the back of my mind exactly what is occurring. Meaning, in a LD, I always will maintain the thought that I am Dreaming or during Phasing, the conscious thought that I am lying in my bathtub doing a Phase soak. Just enough though so it doesn't interfere into what I am currently experiencing. It really is a learned thing and is quite a balancing act.!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

T-Man

To keep my conscious recall I have noticed that when I am having a longer NP experience and feel that the experience may be coming to a conclusion I start recalling the events in my mind and have even written things down in the NP as if I was recording it in my Dream Journal in the Physical.  I have found this helped keep things straight with a lot of details from the experience. 
The Adventure Continues...

Lumaza

Quote from: T-Man on October 30, 2020, 00:13:18
To keep my conscious recall I have noticed that when I am having a longer NP experience and feel that the experience may be coming to a conclusion I start recalling the events in my mind and have even written things down in the NP as if I was recording it in my Dream Journal in the Physical.  I have found this helped keep things straight with a lot of details from the experience.  
Great job of thinking on your feet there! Kudos for that!  8-)

Years ago under my former name "Lionheart", I created a thread here called "Anchored in the Astral". This had to do though with more of a realistic anchoring scenario. But it really drove the point home of how important an anchor really is.

Here is a link to the thread if any one interested in seeing it. It really was a unique experience and like most of my lessons it occurred repeatedly until it wasn't needed anymore. That's the way the NP seems to teach us.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/anchored_in_the_astral-t37323.0.html

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

omcasey

QuoteKnow you are talking to Szaxx but chiming in. Yes, that does make sense and I have been in that space for sometimes long periods of time. It's crazy and inspiring and there's so much wonder at all that is available to us. You know many times people who are able to access this bigger space tend to appear strange to others.

Over the years I often had to pull back and reground myself as I realize I have 3D family here and they are the reason for my being here in the first place. I'm at a point now where I 'could' do more but seems I have another mission to complete so I still walk the line. I used to rail against that but now I embrace it and love and truly admire the opportunities I have been given.

Hey I am glad for anyone jumping in, Nameless!

I understand....at my age I, like you, have been through the gamut, well enough the whole process. What you've said here is exactly what it is like when 'going back and forth'. The reward is in the culmination of this when we can carry all the fields at once, in any space. Which is what I find myself at the door of now. I have found in my own life that I have appeared the strangest to others in the middle section. Not as a beginner going into practices ( people tend to think you will get over it. lol ) but as an intermediate, because this is the serious phase where a lot of attention is being given in a certain direction. Enough change has occurred for distinct differences to be made out and present, of course, is the threat some will feel due to this. In the advanced stage people tend to get drawn to you. The stance that has been built is stable and there is a certain exuding of all one has learned, - palpable, magnetic. Am I getting there? lol .....anyway, I am certainly aimed at it *but I am advancing, as well into my latter years.

omcasey

QuoteCasey, to maintain a conscious recall I always keep way in the back of my mind exactly what is occurring. Meaning, in a LD, I always will maintain the thought that I am Dreaming or during Phasing, the conscious thought that I am lying in my bathtub doing a Phase soak. Just enough though so it doesn't interfere into what I am currently experiencing. It really is a learned thing and is quite a balancing act.!

I getcha!, this is excellent, I have my versions of doing this as well, and from both sides as it were.

One of the ways I tend to bring back data, is...as I am passing through the waves, the shift in cycles, is to stop at a low theta or mid alpha field and literally embed the concepts by find something to write with and penning them down. Just single word concepts with periods after each. It is an exceptional tool and works every time. Even when not returning directly to beta to begin my day. But also when just shifting through and back out into the fields *because the night is not yet complete. Now-a-days I find myself doing this every night. It has embedded to be a norm.

QuoteTo keep my conscious recall I have noticed that when I am having a longer NP experience and feel that the experience may be coming to a conclusion I start recalling the events in my mind and have even written things down in the NP as if I was recording it in my Dream Journal in the Physical.  I have found this helped keep things straight with a lot of details from the experience.

Ha! - I read this after writing what I did, fabulous!!!

I often wonder if others do this.

omcasey

QuoteHere is a link to the thread if any one interested in seeing it. It really was a unique experience and like most of my lessons it occurred repeatedly until it wasn't needed anymore. That's the way the NP seems to teach us.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/anchored_in_the_astral-t37323.0.html

I love it!

This is the kind of reporting that gets me revved. Thank you!

That technique is all kinds of creative. I've not yet had the opportunity for techniques ( I just got Swept out ) but maybe now!

So fun.

EscapeVelocity

Excellent points all around. T-Man, your description is also a great indicator of your advancing NP awareness in that you are multi-tasking in a way, compartmentalizing a small portion of your awareness to the definite task of remembering the experience. This doesn't just happen by accident; it is a semi-conscious, willful act to remember the event...another great indication of Intent.

At Monroe, it was explained and clarified for me that we can indeed be experiencing simultaneously within several frequencies, levels, layers or fields during our NP experiences; So we should not get too confused or disappointed by that.

Rarely are we 100% in an experience. We may be 95% or maybe 75%. Further experiences open us to just where that 'other' awareness is...it can be 5% still physical, it can be 15% etheric...it's like we leave small anchors in each of these levels or fields or frequencies...

I have had experiences that involve moving to what I believe are the higher Mental frequencies, maybe even edging into the Causal or higher levels...yet as I have done this I am aware of these subtle 'anchors' that tie me back into the lower levels. It is a very intriguing realization but also a reassuring sense of, what can I call it, navigation charts...

Maybe it has been a purely personal insight for me, but as my experiences have unfolded over 59 years, I can see the movement through the Physical, Etheric, Astral, Mental, Causal and higher levels...only by looking backwards in a sense can I see the way forward...an incredibly fascinating process...

These experiences often push me to throw out these 'anchors' as I move forward...I don't always understand why,  and they are very subtle things...so I would suggest to just be aware of them in almost a peripheral sense...pay attention to them but be ready to put them and the new experiences in a new category.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

omcasey

I could almost feel you coming, EV . .  :-)

I will admit this is a fascination of mine, and I am yet to get into the real gist of why.

Synchronous states is what I have come to call it.. I observed this early on, in the first year of going out. It caught my attention and I just would not, could not let go. When out I would pine from deep within my marrow to glimpse into the experience of it. I was never let down, but what I've gleaned is likely not a single percent of what is available. In truth the experience is possible because we ARE it. And it is no more difficult in fact, than the experience *of it we carry even here - awareness, mind, energy and body all at once. Without any difficulty at all.

Szaxx

Hi All,
Making it back with the data is everyone's dream. I have experimented with this long ago and found that if I re-enact the experience at the first 'times up', I can attain amazing recall. I tried the typical staying grounded to the scene in which basically there's a doorway back for you while you're staying within the confines of the experience. This is taxing for our memory and the return has low recall. The reason I found was the almost instantaneous return takes you from an environment where your intent on remaining is key. This takes priority as the  active manifestation is to remain at the scene which you always recall once returned.
The first call is noticeably clear and its at this point where you remember everything, this is very easy whilst in the NP as many of you will know. To re-enact your experience at exit programmes your mind to manifest this action. It may seem like it's unsuccessful once you return but we must remember that upon awakening it's hardly likely we could prove Einstein's theory at this moment lol.
The recall comes via triggers during the next few days and if you make notes you can organise these snippets in chronological order. This exercise will trigger more memories and 80%+ is achievable.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.