News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Rock

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

a few nights ago, I had a vivid dream. I was sitting at a round table with other people who I did not recognize. All of a sudden someone stands behind me and hugs me. I turn around and it is Dwayne Johnson - The Rock LOL. His muscular arms are holding me tight and smiling. I felt protected and safe. Then I woke up. I just laughed the next day, hey what a treat haha. I didn't think much of it, but last night while falling asleep, I started having visual flashes, I saw a big rock, dark grey color. Next thing, the outer layer of the rock peeled and underneath there was a layer of gold. The gold layer peeled and a silver layer showed up. Then the silver layer peeled away and a ball of buzzing pure energy, crackling with electric like charge was left hovering in the air. Then I got excited of this visual and snapped back. I don't know the meaning of these two events, but I have a good feeling about them.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

The Rock has got your back it seems. Interesting with the peeling rock, you got a look inside or maybe YOU are what's inside. Nice LightBeam
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Szaxx

Nice experience, you were given security without question and saw your progress it appears. The orb is uncharted energy and may indicate an adventure beyond that already experienced. It's unlikely an image of inner strengths, it doesn't fit simply as that. Keep doing what you've been doing and it should unfurl into new boundaries.
If you've asked for something specific that you'd like to experience it may be on the cards.
Did you feel anything new or receive a message? It will be subtle and may click in a few days time during those mundane tasks we all do.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

The Rock... yeah, in your dreams... ;)   :evil:

LightBeam

Quote from: Xanth on October 25, 2020, 23:48:07
The Rock... yeah, in your dreams... ;)   :evil:

haha, I know, but hey, we always say that dreams are real....in a way, right LOL?
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

LightBeam

Thanks for the input, Nameless and Szaxx! I am still not sure if this was related to a personal matter or a world wide mass consciousness activities, as since the virus started my focus is largely oriented towards monitoring the mass consciousness trends. I've gone through periods of bizarre dreams that involved masses being struck down and turned into ashes, to dreams of hope and sunshine. I hope this one represents some safety that is coming our way.
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

Lightbeam - what material do you think the first layer was, the dark grey?

LightBeam

Quote from: omcasey on October 29, 2020, 21:04:30
Lightbeam - what material do you think the first layer was, the dark grey?

It was the exterior of the rock as we perceive it with our sight. I associate it with the physical body. The second layer I think was a representation of the non-physical body. The third layer I think was a representation of the higher self and the forth layer I think was the spirit in pure energy form connected to all that is.
Captain Jack Sparrow