News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tip to induce Lucid Dreaming

Previous topic - Next topic

Eonnn

Hey DarkQuest. Thats definately a good way to become lucid... i've used that method a few times myself. But the best way to remember the lucid dream like it was yesterday but even earlier than that, is to keep a dream journal next to your bed. Eventually you can recall entire pages of junk! then find out your dream signs!(things you see often like people, places and any other times when you do stuff).

What I like to do is try different kinds of kinesis (such as tele, electro, hydro, geo, aero, etc.) and also telepathy and empathy. But to make something appear I just close my eyes and imagine it while saying "generate scenery" out loud. When you open your eyes it will appear just as you imagined it.

I dont know anything about crystals but meditation before sleeping is good :)

DarkQuest

ok one last thing, it felt like i had only partial control in my Lucid Dream.  Its like i cant think fully for myself, but my subconsious mind seems to be thinkin for me half the time.  Are there any good techniques to get like full control of your dream?  Thanks for answerin my other questions too.
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?

Eonnn

Yeah there is something you can do... just say out loud "increase lucidity" and "increase subconsciousness" or "set brain frequency to lowest alpha wave"

About the crystals... they just give you energy and turn negative to positive energy. I dont see how this is going to help you with lucid dreaming.

fireprooflighter

Okay, I'm really new to this.

When you said you weren't sure you had a lucid dream, I didn't know I had one until about 15 minutes after I had woken up and it all came back to me. I had to sit down to think about it because it scared and it was my first lucid dream.

jodinastar

ive dreamed like that for as long as i can remember (lucid) but didnt think there was anything in it till i joined this site and read the posts. i just assumed everybody dreamt like that. the one that sticks in my head the most is my most recent one. i was with a freind (he actually died early this year) we were at somebody elses funeral and were both upset, and holding each other, i knew i was dreaming and at 1 point i made myself run home to get changed because i felt outfit wasnt suitable for a funeral! the dream lasted for hours until i could hear my phone ringing (in the dream)but knew it was my alarm clock. i woke up, turned it off went back to sleep and the dream carried on. i was trying to ask my freind things about his death and were he was but it was like my dream self was ignoring me and not saying anything, he then brought up the subjects himself. do you think there is more to this or was it a concoction of my imagination, telling me what i wanted to hear? please help

Tao

You said something about a TIP ?
Where is it ?
:)

I have read almost everything and couldn`t find the TIP.. if i missed it please direct me to it :)

Mike

jodinastar

quote:
Originally posted by DarkQuest

the tip is similar to that of the waking up in the mornin and goin bak to sleep a half hour later.  What i do is take a nap before suppertime, then I will go to sleep like 3-4 hours later.  The dreaming comes like instantly.  Normally dreamin is in the mornin but not if you nap a few hours before you go to sleep.  I was glad i was lucid for longer than usual, but i do have a few questions.  

theres the tip

jc84corvette

lol!

Your tip, what does that really do for you? What can you acomplish? I heard to do that in the middle of your sleep, as in wake up in the middle and stay up for 30 min etc.

DarkQuest

like i said, after nappin and stayin up for a few hours then goin bak to bed, it gives me dreams like instantly which increases the chance of me goin lucid throughout the WHOLE night
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?

DarkQuest

Well ive had a few extremely short lucid dreams, but this set of dreams i was lucid for like half the time for a period of 2-3 hours (so lucid like maybe 1-1.5 hours, more or less).  anyways the tip is similar to that of the waking up in the mornin and goin bak to sleep a half hour later.  What i do is take a nap before suppertime, then I will go to sleep like 3-4 hours later.  The dreaming comes like instantly.  Normally dreamin is in the mornin but not if you nap a few hours before you go to sleep.  I was glad i was lucid for longer than usual, but i do have a few questions.  
    Firstly, when I wake up, it feels almost like I dont think i had a lucid dream, even though theres just a little thing telling me i did, cause everything looked so real and i just 'knew i was Lucid Dreaming with the stuff i did.  I was wonderin though, if it is possible to wake up from a Lucid Dream feeling like you were wakin up from a 'second life', in otherwords, like you remember everything you felt and know positively it was a Lucid Dream.  Okay if you still dont understand what im tryin to get at, its like i was wonderin if you can wake up and feel the lucid dream as a real life memory say like a memory of what you did yesterday, but instead of yesterday just a good memory of the dream like it was real instead of this 'cloudy' image of the dream when i wake up.  okay that was long question but i want you all to understand what im gettin at lol. (just a note, i did remind myself to try to remember everything when i was in the dream a few times)

Second question (uh oh). In the dream when i flew a little bit, it felt like i was being sucked into the sky, but i could only do it sometimes, and a few times i flew in the sky without will.  But that was the only thing i could do when it was with my will a few times.  Like i tried to get something to come to me but i just couldnt do it, like everything was 'reality' except for the flying part.  how do you get it so that you can do the unreal stuff in a dream like making something appear in front of you.  

Third and last question (phew).  Do crystals really help your recall and just meditation and energy work?  read the crystal topic for more info.  But anyways im just wonderin if someone could explain the crystal to me and how they can help you if its possible.  hope u can all answer my complicated questions hehe.
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?