News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

To add on to my post noone ever talked about....

Previous topic - Next topic

reclining orb

DjMidgetMan,

Congrats on your experience!  Friendship seems to be more strongly experienced in the astral than even here in regular life. Thanks for sharing your experience.  I see it clearly, in the way that it evokes a deep sense of the joy in friendship.

PeacefulWarrior

Congrats!  
I think that's a good example of how desire itself can a deciding factor for those who want to experience OBE.  Although you didn't do progessive relaxation, etc. the simple desire you had to have an OBE caused you to experience what you experienced.  Even if it wasn't a full blown OBE, it was obviously a powerful experience for you.
-Daniel

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

DjMidgetMan

The post that is on the bottom of the forum with no replies, did not go into any detail... I only now feel like telling you the awe I experienced in the WILD....

As you probably know, I woke up in the morning and tried to have an OOBE.... I fell asleep while my body was still trying to have an OOBE... I had a couple dreams of me attempting an OOBE.... At one point during the sleep, I gathered my consciousness and focused deeply on having an OOBE... I was aware of my body, and I went for it... Because I was extremely tired, I wasnt able to have an OOBE, but I had an experience that was more amazing then i ever imagined....
     One moment I was stuck to my body, the next moment I was in space.....  The feeling was amazing... Its very hard to describe.... It was like  this: You are stuck inside your body, then all of a sudden, youre free.... Well anyway, thats how it was for me.... I was in space, and somehow ended up back at earth in the most beutiful beach i had ever seen.... The sky was filled with orange mists casted from the sunset, along with with most amazing color of blue i had ever seen... I landed on the grounded, and I met my friends.... I told them to come fly with me..... and.... they did!!  We flew across the clouds, over landscapes, through the misty sunset air... It felt SO REAL!! I felt the wind bring me soaring through the sky.... I felt the moist air, as I passed through it... It was amazing....

DjMidgetMan
  "Mind over Matter"