News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Train victim/crying girl spirit

Previous topic - Next topic

alpha

Could very well be Jason,Id take a look at Ginnys and Donnas  retrieval posts.You may be able to help her.Sounds like an earthbound spirit who does not yet know she has past on.

IMO,You just dont dream something up like that for no reason.

Good luck,ALPHA

-------------------------------
"your divine awareness awakens all the love in your being.Hating and  fearing forsaken,gone are the guilt and the blame.Your soul forgives,your divinity lives"
-------------------------------

jason

thanks for the advice.I'll check out those posts.So that's what a "retrieval" is.I hope I can do something.

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

jason

this happened a few days ago.I suddenly became "dreamlessly lucid",and began to hear what sounded like a doctor dictating his procedures on someone who was hit by a train.The details were very graphic,and gross.I felt a combination of horror at the details,and compassion for the victim.This went on for quite some time.When it eventually ended,I had a "false awakening",and started to hear a fairly young girl crying in the corner of my room.My immidiate thought was "ahh! a ghost!".When I actually awoke,I realized that I had absolutely nothing to be afraid of.If it was a spirit,and not the work of a half awake imajination (what do you think?),it was just someone in need of help and support.Old habits are hard to break!

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.