The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 08, 2021, 12:44:50

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: True form in lucid dreams  (Read 1022 times)
Mydral
Astral Energy 3

Mydrall2002@hotmail.com
View Profile
« on: November 21, 2011, 00:06:00 »

So was doing a lucid dream / OBE thing.. can't really categorize it.

Anyway it starts on my bed and I am lying in my physical body, but I know I can start moving my arms etc. in the dream form. So I move them up and they are infront of me, with the intention that I want to get up now to move around my room.. but then another thought hits me, why I don't try to create an energy ball?

So I focus energy into my arms and hands (no freaking weird visualizing thing, just the command energy flows through) with the intention of creating a ball which I can see (obviously this should work because thought = creation and I wanted to have a cool energy ball Cheesy ) but then it goes weird. First my hands disapear, then my arms start disapearing... when like half my arm is gone I wake up because someone woke me by accident. So I am wondering if this was the true form, as we only see ourselfs having a body in dreams only because we have one in the physical realm. Additionally when I woke up and still had my eyes closed I felt so much energy rushing through my arms and hands, tingling all over, but not being able to distinguish properly where my hand was located etc. so much that I thought they must have fallen asleep and my blood supply is cut-off. So I moved them, at this point all tingling stopped and I started realizing where my hands were again... and they were not asleep. So what was this?

In somnis veritas
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: