News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Wanted to share

Previous topic - Next topic

lucid dancer

was it on your TV at the time? That would be cool. It sounds like it happened before you were sleeping, therefore you were able to control everything. Neat!

Tracy

Well, I was watching the show in my livingroom before I meditated.
That is interesting, I didn't even think of this.  So, maybe watching a favorite show and concentrate on an area in the show that you would like to be in control of, will help initiate this.  

Thanks for the reply!!!!  

Tracy

"Grab your magic wings and fly!"

ralphm

Maybe mash has been on TV so long that there is an astral version of the show and you projected to it!

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Windameir

Hey http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0> that sounds alot like projecting into a picture and makeing the sceen in the painting become real like Robert describes in Astral Dynamics I guess it could work with a picture on a television I don't see why not its just something to focus on. What ya think?

Happy Travels
Windameir

Patty

I had a dream about radar a year or so ago. Not lucid like yours, and I only mention it because it had Radar in it and I wonder if the word 'radar' is something we can hook onto in our attempts to explore nonphysically.

Anyway, in my dream I was watching TV and I saw Radar on the TV. Only he didn't look right. It was Radar, but it wasn't.

Funny thing is, the next day my kids were watching Sesame Street, and Big Bird was carrying his teddy bear around all day. Big Bird's teddy bear is named Radar.  (So, Radar was on the TV, but didn't look right.)

Heh.

Thanks for sharing your dream!

Patty

Tracy

Hey, thanks for the great comments!

Ralphm,
 Ok, Ok your right about that but everyone loves an old show.  And maybe there is an astral mash.  People who have "passed on" have liked the show so  maybe they want to visit a real version on the astral.

Windameir,

That is very interesting!  On my other post I mentioned finding myself floating and looking at pieces of furniture at times when trying to project, maybe I projected into my living room and then into the TV. But I turned the TV off before I went upstairs so can it  be possible to project into that MASH scene through a TV turned off?  It is also curious that when I moved closer to Radar's face he did seem larger and same with the desk like Robert experienced.  After reading Robert's experience it made me wish that I had traveled around more and look for a door to go through or a window.  Great suggestion!    Maybe we should just leave a favorite show going on the TV.  Go to a quiet spot, project and then have an adventure.  Cool!

Patty,

Doesn't it make you think again when coincidence happen like that and isn't it curious that our subconscious picks up on things that our conscious didn't seem to pick up.  That is so neat about Radar and Big Bird and your dream I hope you wrote it down in your dream journal.  That is one to keep!  Maybe Radar is a symbol of something in the astral or one of the many triggers for a great adventure.  I personally think he is cool the way he goes around and reads what others are thinking before they say it.  That happened to me just yesterday(who knows it might have been a coincidence).My daughter (8 years) and I were silently reading a plaque at a local park.  I read down to the bottom and felt an overwhelming urge to read the last sentence loudly almost like I had no control over it.  My daughter turned around and said I was trying to think about what the last sentence said (it had a lot of large words for an 8 yr old).

Well, that didn't have anything to do with Lucid Dreams or OBE s but I just wanted to share again.

Thanks again!

yours,
Tracy

Tracy

I had a very strange experience while relaxing so I would like to share it.

I was having dream images floating in and out of conciousness and then  "ZAP"  I am floating in the office of a sitcom I watch on TV  (OK, Radar's office on "MASH").  I knew in my mind it was not real because I am seeing Radar and his Coke bottle glasses busily doing his usual daily chores but it feels like I am actually there floating on the ceiling.  I could even   "will"   myself to float on the floor and look under the desk and see dust and old paper pieces like in an office.   This experience is so weird.   Common sense says this is not possible but here I am floating in this damp dingy office in a typical Mobile Army Hospital.  At the end of this "experience" I "will' myself to come in close and have a good look at Radar.  He turns around and faces me looking dead at my face and then I am back in my normal bedroom awake.  

The whole experience felt so real and I could see everything with perfect clarity.

Strange isn't it.

Tracy

"Grab your magic wings and fly!"