News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How is your memory?

Previous topic - Next topic

k2sixx

I can definitely relate to that.  In fact, my dream mind sometimes goes far enough as to make up its own history.  For instance, I would have a confrontation with someone, and we would reminisce about old times, and there were things that I could remember about my dream self.  So, let me think of a good sentence for this description...  My dream-self (?) sometimes has a completely different life history, and can bring about very vivid flashbacks while "thinking" in the dreamworld.

Kodemaster

quote:
Originally posted by lucid dancer:
Lately I've been having a pattern. While I'm dreaming, I can remember other dreams that I've had...rather then waking life.  I know of at least three of these experiences.  It's always a place that triggers the memory... a mall, a school, an old building with an elevator, etc.  I think it's strange. It makes my dreaming life seem more real.  Also, I think there's something preventing me from recalling my waking life when I'm dreaming. I know I can probably program myself to remember some things...but having an AWARENESS of myself would be nice.       So, I would like to know what you guys think and what your own experiences are like.

I've had several dreams which are continuations of other dreams. I've also had dreams that refer to events from other dreams. It does seem very strange. I remember this one dream I had about a UFO that came to town and started menacing. Mom told us that it was all "just a show" and not real in an effort to comfort us. In a later dream, I was having a conversation with my Mom about that event, and how it was a real UFO, and not a light show like she told us.

Take care,

Jeni

JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

General-Army

I was just wondering, how old were u when u were in a crib, or when i got out and went to a bed? I remember sleeping in a crib. My parents had 2 houses before we moved into this one. They were both before i went into kindergarden. I remember the 1st house on the day we left. I remember alot of the second house to. Is that a good memory? Or normal? Ive always been looking for a place to ask this question, im 15 now, but since this is a topic under memory, i was just wondering if u could awnser for me?

Every man has their fear of dieing, whether it be of pain or not knowing where you are going, however, mine is the family, memories, and good times i leave behind.

KP

When I was younger I used to have a thought that what we dream, is our next life.  We plan the life while we sleep.  I always though that de ja vu was remembering past life dreams.

I don't think that anymore ;p I don't know what to think, but just reminded myself of an old belief.

KP

http://www.prawny.com

Josh Redstone

I'v had numerouse dreams where I recall or remember something in the dream which never really happened. I'v even gone so far as to make false mamory a dream sign. Whenever I figure I've remembered something the wrong way, like if I'm talking about it and someone says "Wait, thats not what happened." ,  I perform a reality test.

lucid dancer

Lately I've been having a pattern. While I'm dreaming, I can remember other dreams that I've had...rather then waking life.  I know of at least three of these experiences.  It's always a place that triggers the memory... a mall, a school, an old building with an elevator, etc.  I think it's strange. It makes my dreaming life seem more real.  Also, I think there's something preventing me from recalling my waking life when I'm dreaming. I know I can probably program myself to remember some things...but having an AWARENESS of myself would be nice.       So, I would like to know what you guys think and what your own experiences are like.