News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

WILD vs. OBE

Previous topic - Next topic

ralphm

It sounds like you are having some kind of remote eye type experience-somehow you are able to have astral vision without fully projecting.Seems like a lot of weird stuff happens when you try to project.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Tracy

Interesting,  I haven't read any books on remote viewing yet.  I'll have to dig into another psi subject even though I not sure if I am ready yet.  Trying to sort these experiences and get them straight in my mind has lead me to great confusion ,so I'm not sure if I want to trigger something else until this is sorted through.  Does anyone know of a book that they found useful for remote viewing?  

Thanks for the tip!!  

Tracy

"Grab your magic wings and fly!"

lucid dancer

Why read a book, when you can find it on this forum? I recently read Franks thread titled: Gateway wave 1 pointers ( i think that's the name). The last post was last week.  Frank was extremely informative about it. It inspired me.

ralphm

Tracy, from what i have heard the remote eye thing is different from remote viewing  and is a type of projection.  I can't remember if Robert talks about it in AD  but i know i have seen it in this site. Try the search function and look for remote eye.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Tracy

Cool!  So there is a difference between the two.   I looked up Astral sight, remote eye and remote viewing in AD and this stuff is interesting.  I admitt I haven't read through all of the book yet.  
What you suggested with the remote eye sounds more like what happened    ( you know your stuff!)   Robert also stated that a person is very tired when this happens that definitly is how I felt when I meditated.  

I had no idea what was happening seeing my own furniture while I most definitly was in bed.  That would explain the images of people that I have seen and have never met before in my life while meditating.

Thanks for the tip!  This is why this site is so great; people who understand help others who are lost.

Astralpulse4229829

Well, to me I think that WILD is the wrong name to call it ,it would be better to call it something like Sleep Induced Astral Projection(SIAP). That's because it's an astral projection guys. But it's under the control of the subconscious. Form what I had experience. There is a level of subconscious control. More control will make it more real and vivid (more real than what you experiencing right now), but you will be in a virtual astral boundary. Less controlling form the subconscious will make you more free to explore the astral but less clearly (you wouldn't feel much of your body, you can't see as well and so on). If you have a full controlled subconscious the (SIAP) you will have what RB call it the Ultimate Out-Of-Body-Experience.(I had some)

Yours,
Alaa Murad

Tracy

Basically can a person use the same technique to produce a  WILD to produce an OBE?   I know a WILD is introducing a dream state without losing consciousness and everyone knows what an OBE is, so this is the problem I am having:

When I have a WILD I am always floating (feeling like an OBE) and it is in a nonreal situation .  Also of course I have total control like in an LD and I feel like I am actually "there".  But lately I have been experiencing a similar situation but instead of being in an unreal situation, I find myself floating in other parts of my house staring at pieces of funiture up close.  I really feel like I am out of body floating but this is short lived because it only lasts for a couple of seconds.   This is very confusing....  

So,    HELP!!!!

Tracy

"Grab your magic wings and fly!"