News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Well, that was a new experience.

Previous topic - Next topic

J.K.

At the end of a brief dream that turned lucid for a few moments, just before I awoke I heard a female voice talking to me.

She uttered "the truth of the matter."

Telepathically I uttered "the truth of the matter" back.  As I was awaking now the mental-audible-sound (for lack of a better way to describe it) was ever so slight.

This is the first time I've ever experienced this specific phenomena.

My impression is that I heard the tail end of a conversation that I was having on the Astral Plane.

Wizard of Light

Well that sounds about right to me.  I have awoken before from a conversation, similarly, and just remembered the last word spoken.  

Frustrating not to know what else was said!!
And he said "Let there be light", and so there was.

vsskye

What do you think the truth of the matter, symbolizes, anything particular pertaining to you?

Selski

Hi J.K.

I often hear things at the end of my OBEs.  But even more often, I hear things at the beginning.  At the time, they make TOTAL sense.  However, once I'm fully back in the physical, I can't get a grip on them.

I've had dreams where someone has told the most hilarious joke I've ever heard and I've literally woken up crying with laughter, only to remember what was said and wondered why I'm laughing my head off because it wasn't funny at all.   :confused:

But going back to your post, my hearing seems to be more acute than most when I'm out-of-body.  It's probably because normally my astral sight is useless, for some reason, therefore my hearing all but makes up for it.  I've heard all sorts of wonderful things.  When I'm deeply relaxing, I tend to always hear birdsong.  And yes, this is with earplugs in and at midnight.  Lovely.  (And I don't tell many people in case they cart me away in a straightjacket...  :wink: )

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.