News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

When it rains it pours huh?

Previous topic - Next topic

Defender

Hi there, recently, i've been having some of the most incredible dreams i've ever had heh. Usually, when I goto sleep, it's like i see blackness all night. Then, while trying to go intro trance states using the climbing down the ladder method,(and falling asleep), I started to have 3 dreams every night :D

I can't remember most of them lol, but one that stood out is where I "dreamed" that I became lucid in a dream  :lol:  Me, my little brother, and a friend were walking down a road, and I all of a sudden had the realization that I was in a dream. So, I then asked my friend if he realized that he was in my dream, and after a weird look, I made a slingshot like thing in my hand and turned around. All of a sudden, my friend was on an elastic chord lol, and I was flinging him all over the place. That's about where that one gets blurry.

One of the ones last night I dreamed that I was swimming at an old YMCA where I used to live. All at once, an instructor type person came and asked me a math question something like x*w/t = (I can't remember the real numbers, so those are variables). Being somewhat of a brainless monkey at the time, I couldn't answer and when I did answer I answered wrong and said -70. Then I woke up. The strange part is that after I woke up, I felt that the dream was missing something... My answer! So I visualized/whatever the place and the instructor back up again and answered correctly while I still could remember the numbers. Then I continued getting something to drink +P

Oh yeah...I had a question...  Can anyone tell me what dreams look like? I know it's a weird question, but my dreams lack the feeling of.....realism.
I mean it's like blurry and stuff, but while i'm in the dream I accept this like that's how I think reality is supposed to look. Any thoughts on this?

The Awakened Dreamer,
Warren
Hows it goin? Are you the guy who keeps telling me to beware? 'Cause I'll tell you where to be... out of my face!  --Master Shake

Phaser

ever had a dream where you felt every little thing like you moving your arm when your not and your walking off a cliff and feel like your falling and your not or something drastic like that it feels so odd i get them so often and i feel like i am jumping off a cliff then wake up and not moving.
--In.A.Dream.My.Love--

fost500

Hi Defender,
I know exactly what you mean by blurry dreams, mine are the same. Its like all the surroundings are blurry and its only what your concentrating on/doing which has any sort of clarity.

Iv often pondered this, but when you think about, thats what waking life is like, untill you actually stop to look around. Your reading this reply now clearly, but your periferal vision of your surrounding is bluury right, until you stop and look around.
This is what annoys me about lucidity in my dreams, or rather lack of it. In my dreams i never actually stop and take a good look at my surroundings. Rather i just sense of have a "knowing" where i am, without actually looking properly. I have yet to experience the moment people talk about where you realise your dreaming and all your surroundings become so real and clear :(
Death is only tragic for those who get left behind

Tyciol

Slingshots rule. David, Dennis, Bart, and I think even Ness had one.