News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

White Dreams

Previous topic - Next topic

wisp

Anyone familiar with what I've experienced as white dreams?Markulous in Astral discussions described one of these.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18441

It motivated me to list a few myself. At first I wanted to summarize the dreams and post it. Then I thought,no...it may be best to write the dreams out word for word. Maybe it would encourage a discussion in mind language instead of what our waking self may re-interpret and possibly edit in summary.

This is the first dream I've run across.

White Metal Animal

7-16-2001
A bunch of us in this room, a man was working with large animal, can't remember. It's white. Room is white.The directtions are we are not to be here. Not to disturb this large thing. I was looking at it from the rear-end. It may have a white cover. Everyone runs out of the room. I follow but slowly, looking at this animal for movement. It didn't move. I am prompted or prodded somehow to leave here. Just as I leave I give one final look back, no movement.Later I look in, I see this animal and a couple of metal things. white of course. Then back again, the white things and a small t.v. with an antenna. I leave again.

Will post more white dreams when I find them in my journals.

By white dream, I'm meaning a dream with everything in it is white.

More to follow...Is there anyone who can post their own white dream or dreams?

* I am a very brave person. I'm placing this post while being stalked by a bumble bee. This bee is hiding under my table as I type.  :)

wisp

The past few days I take a few minutes to read through my dream journals. There was one dream entry I had made a note at the end that this "may have been a white dream". Maybe I should have placed it here, for the simple reason I haven't run across another yet! If I see it again, I will.

The first time noticing a white dream was actually in a waking lucid dream.I was either in or observing a vehicle driving. The vehicle drove off into a thick white fog. The dream or dream state then ended abruptly.

Another "traditional" dream I had much later doesn't require a detailed look in my dream journal. It was simply a white environment. I am flying through this white tube netting. Parallel to my flight is a white Dove. We flew in and out of this loose net tube. It was a great dream.

The white net and the white Dove could be seen though the entire rest of the scene is just as white. It could be the slight shading difference that makes it possible to see?

My kundalini experiences had a similar end with this kind of light (as these listed dreams).

wisp

This may have been a white dream. Last night I dreamed I am walking along, to my left on this large cement patio set high above the ground is a small child. The child was standing toward the back of this platform. The child smiled and waved at me....I kept walking (thinking, the kid seems safe distance enough, from the edge of the patio).

I then travel around the corner. I see two small children lying still at the bottom of this in ground pool. Immediately, (I think, where are the parents!?). I become aware I'm dreaming at some point. I dove in, grabbing both kids with each arm. I couldn't see the kid in my right arm.I could feel movement from him/her, felt like a coming back to life. In my left arm is my daughter. She was three (while in the water) but yet the age is harder to tell while I held her above the water. I stared looking at her. I knew she was okay, but not seeing (or knowing) the outcome of this. She had a light spattering of blood across her face. Her color is good.In fact, she was the only thing in this dream in which has color, the rest of the dream is in all white.

It took me a while thinking on this dream. The white part of the dream is me. The color has to do with another, including me.

Just had another thought, the date of this dream is on the eve of the eve of my daughter's birthday.