News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Who was Dreaming?

Previous topic - Next topic

astralpwka

I had a slightly different induction into a lucid dream yesterday, and couldn't tell immediately if I was dreaming or if the other person in my dream (my wife) was the dreamer.

Here's the dream: I was in my kitchen talking with my wife. She was scolding me because her brother told her I'd done something I shouldn't have (which I can't remember). I told her I didn't do it. Then I realized that this situation could only be a dream, because it never happened. I didn't know which one of us was dreaming, so I told her that either she was dreaming or I was. I then realized it would have to be me, and entered into a lucid dream. I didn't do anything experimental, it broke down from there into a libido-controlled dream. :D

wisp

Very strange. Sounds like dream sharing, of some sort.

astralpwka

Dream sharing would be cool, but she was already awake.

I think what confused me is she was thinking of me doing something which I hadn't experienced, therefore it would have to be her dream, not mine. :) Weird dream logic. But it was enough to make me think lucidly.

wisp

astralpwka,
QuoteBut it was enough to make me think lucidly.
This is an interesting angle.A sign you have a strong constitution. Cool!

QuoteDream sharing would be cool, but she was already awake.
The subconscious works all the time. You may have connected to your wife while she was physically awake, but tuned into her subconscious.