News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How to stay Lucid?

Previous topic - Next topic

G3MM4

I started to have a LD the other night, in a nightmare I was having. Only problem was, once I became lucid, I woke up. :( How do you prevent this from happening? Check it out at http://www.astralplanet.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=45 to see what I mean.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

CaCoDeMoN

I wake up from LD when I am getting to excited. Try to stay calm, and the dream will be longer. You can also try to go back to dream if you are experienced with trance meditation, I've done it only a few times, but it's possible.
MEAT=MURDER.

G3MM4

I wasn't excited. I was scared. Maybe that was what happened. But I didn't have a chance to get my emotions under control at all before zipping back into my body. And couldn't get back to sleep after for a while because I was very uncomfortable.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

CaCoDeMoN

Maybe you should try a method called "phashing", that takes you directly to the lucid dream state?
MEAT=MURDER.

G3MM4

CaCoDeMoN

MEAT=MURDER.

Nagual

You should prepare yourself while you're awake.  Are you generally easily scared?  Are you emotive?  What was so scary?

Other tricks to prevent waking up is to use your senses in the dream; touch objects, breath deeply, etc...  You can try to spin on yourself too.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?