News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

3rd eye repetition Good or Bad

Previous topic - Next topic

daseeker

When using ones 3rd eye to visualize a better future does repetiton help or hinder the process?
In essence does the repetiton become meaningless after X number?

Lumaza

Quote from: daseeker on March 08, 2018, 06:54:40
When using ones 3rd eye to visualize a better future does repetiton help or hinder the process?
Repetition is always good. If you wish your focus to be based more on 3rd eye, it will work. It will lead to your "sneak peek". But further down the line, you will be challenged come up with a new way. I and others have found that you only get so many "byes" before you are challenged to find another way. That challenge is normally a gauge to see how serious you are about this practice in general.
You will find in time, that what you put into this practice, you will get out of it as well. If you are ready, willing and able to evolve further, "it" is ready to accommodate you.

I used a 3rd eye focus in the beginning that was based on "Throat Breathing" as well. Basically it had you using your in/out breathe raspy as you could make them, while focusing on your 3rd eye and left and right open palm hands, creating a Pyramid of sorts. Using it, I accessed a lot of purple/violent colored spinning portals/vortexes. But just like with everything else, the technique didn't work for me anymore and I needed to think anew. When it did work, it was very powerful. It also taught me the "feeling" of my 3rd eye.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

daseeker

Lumaza,
Thank you for your prompt reply.
Now I would like to see if I understand this :
1Repitition is good and there is a high  likelihood of what i put in coming to pass.
2 that after a certain amount of times my seriousness of what I am after will be tested and that this may /will require a change in my procedures

The one thing I not real clear on is what is meant by a sneak peek.

Lumaza

Quote from: daseeker on March 08, 2018, 08:37:11
1Repitition is good and there is a high  likelihood of what i put in coming to pass.
What you can perceive, you can conceive. As long as it follows the physical ruleset. Every time we perceive something, we are engaging in an act of receiving or, more properly, an act of conception.

Quote2 that after a certain amount of times my seriousness of what I am after will be tested and that this may /will require a change in my procedures
IMO and from what I have seen, this is the way it works with the practice of Astral Projection.

QuoteThe one thing I not real clear on is what is meant by a sneak peek.
I call a "sneak peek", that first successful Astral experience that you have. It is normally very short visit, but you get a small sample of what could be. It's normally a very short experience because you are experiencing something for the first time that is completely unfamiliar to you. The shock of it all is enough to jolt you back to your physical focus quite quickly. As time goes by, you learn "self control", how to navigate your new surroundings and also how to lengthen your experience, which is done by "grounding" yourself to the scene you are currently experiencing.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Xanth

Just remember that, in the end, visualization will only take it so far... you actually have to get out of your chair and ENACT that better future for yourself.

baro-san

When using ones 3rd eye to visualize a better future does repetition help or hinder the process?
In essence does the repetition become meaningless after X number?

If I understand you correctly, your question is specifically about getting yourself a better future using a 3rd eye visualization method.

This pertains to us being the creators of our reality, which some call it the Law of Attraction.

The basic idea is that each one of us creates their own reality through their thoughts. This applies to our physical reality, to our dream reality, to our astral projection reality, to our afterlife reality, but in the physical, due to the space-time, this creation happens at a slower rate, allowing us to practice and improve our creator skills.

Your subconscious creates your reality based on your beliefs and expectations. If you want to create a certain reality, inside the limitations imposed by the laws that govern the physical, you have to communicate that to your subconscious, and to allow it to happen, unhindered by your beliefs, expectations, fears, doubts, etc..

To do that you have to open a communication path from your conscious to your subconscious, in other words, to enter a trance state, then give the desired suggestion. There are many methods people use to do it. Some use chemicals, some use rituals, religious or not, some use all kind of other "procedures". Most, maybe all, the non-chemical methods try to induce a hypnotic trance, even if their practitioners don't understand that.

In your case, the 3rd eye visualization of a better, desired, future, you try to get into trance by concentrating on your frontal lobe, increasing its activity, and give a suggestion to your subconscious through visualization. Doing this mechanically, most likely, won't succeed, because you don't firstly get into trance and then give the suggestion.

Repeating it many times, both when you do it, and doing it repeatedly, increases the chance to hit a better condition, and get your suggestion through, but it doesn't guarantee it.

A better approach is to get firstly into trance, then, while there, to give your suggestion. It isn't necessary to repeat the suggestion neither at that moment, nor to repeat the process. You can repeat it, but it isn't required, and it doesn't improve the odds.

What you also need to be aware of is that your beliefs and expectations might work against your desired outcome. You may want something, but you don't believe that you'll get it. You may want it, but you focus too much on the fact that you don't have it yet.

Basically, your subconscious creates your reality from ALL your thoughts, ALL the time, not only those you have when you do your visualization exercise. It may be that, when you visualize, you start approaching your target, but during the rest of the day your conscious, and unconscious, thoughts push your target away.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Lumaza

Quote from: baro-san on March 09, 2018, 21:13:23
To do that you have to open a communication path from your conscious to your subconscious, in other words, to enter a trance state, then give the desired suggestion. There are many methods people use to do it. Some use chemicals, some use rituals, religious or not, some use all kind of other "procedures". Most, maybe all, the non-chemical methods try to induce a hypnotic trance, even if their practitioners don't understand that.
Trance- 1.a half-conscious state characterized by an absence of response to external stimuli, typically as induced by hypnosis or entered by a medium:

Yes, but we normally don't use that word here because it is just another "label" and you know how the folks here at the Astral pulse dislike labels!  :-D That's why I prefer a different label "no ordinary states of consciousness". That pretty well wraps it all together into one nice bundle!  :-)

baro-san

Quote from: Lumaza on March 10, 2018, 06:53:16
Trance- 1.a half-conscious state characterized by an absence of response to external stimuli, typically as induced by hypnosis or entered by a medium:

Yes, but we normally don't use that word here because it is just another "label" and you know how the folks here at the Astral pulse dislike labels!  :-D That's why I prefer a different label "no ordinary states of consciousness". That pretty well wraps it all together into one nice bundle!  :-)

okay ... Let's call it a dog state. I love dogs.  :-)
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Lumaza

daseeker

@ baro-san
Yes you did touch on what I was after. Rightly or wrongly I thought that LOA & AP may have cross applicable techniques The trance state is something I'd not considered. When unable to DIY a trance state  isochronic beats is my go to method. So this is  what I will likely do.

@Xanth
To enact would that be eperiencing the future  emotionally & physically  in that  trance state?

@lumaza
Been reading your posts carefully thinking in terms of cross application just wanted to let you know  your advie is important to me as well.

Finally , dog state I like dogs too. So not trance state dog state everybody  :-D

daseeker

Xanth,
It just hit me what you meant yes I got to get out there & do the steps. As in When the universe brings me the tools the precursory situation USE THEM!

daseeker

QuoteWhat you also need to be aware of is that your beliefs and expectations might work against your desired outcome. You may want something, but you don't believe that you'll get it. You may want it, but you focus too much on the fact that you don't have it yet.

Basically, your subconscious creates your reality from ALL your thoughts, ALL the time, not only those you have when you do your visualization exercise. It may be that, when you visualize, you start approaching your target, but during the rest of the day your conscious, and unconscious, thoughts push your target away.

In essence be mindful?As in watching closely what & how things are done in my "dog state" then to watch my thoughts during the day  for an "anti -Thought."

Nameless

We might need to lose the labels but without them how do we understand each other?

I've often wondered why we don't just use words everyone understands even if the understanding needs clarifying. A trance is a trance. A medium understands AP. Energy can be seen as ghosts. And if I say God (capltal G) everyone knows what I mean. And god (little g) everyone still knows what I mean.

All labels but all well enough ingrained to make conversation possible.

Let's rethink labels and simply accept them as - descriptions.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.