News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

3rd Eye Side Effects?

Previous topic - Next topic

Squirrelly

Hi, I'm new to Astral Pulse. It rocks!  :grin:  Anyway, are there any side effects after opening the 3rd eye? When I think about it for a few seconds, I will get a little headache and sometimes a pressure feeling 1 inch above the space between my eyebrows. After opening your third eye, will your pineal gland get larger? And please share any of your experiences, I want to know what other people experienced when they opened their 3rd eye. Were you scared at the first sight of a ghost or anything not visible to the the physical?

CFTraveler

I can't do much third-eye-work without getting a  head-cracking headache.  However, many report that you have to do a lot of lower chakra work before doing it, to achieve balance.
My only side effect has been getting the worst migraine ever.

TheDarkChakra

Ah! My first migraine was really bad after doing a lot of aura sight and pumping chi into my pineal gland. What I do now is after my third eye practice I use a a "brainwave generator" to balance of all my chakras to prevent migraines. I recommend you use it too. Even though I am not done opening my third eye.

Squirrelly

Hmmm, i guess I'm not the only one with headaches!  :grin:  Bit I'm wondering if there are any side effects after opening the 3rd eye other than headaches and migraines. Also, when I was trying to sleep yesterday night, i just listened to the ringing in my ears for awhile. I was deeply relaxed and about to fall asleep when i started twitching like crazy! Anyone know the cause of this?

TheDarkChakra

I heard when you're doing chakra work your body cannot stay completely calm and does twitch.

Squirrelly

Oh cool, thanks for the info.

baodur

I also used to get a small headache when i would be opening my 3rd eye but since i've been opening all chakras i dont feel headaches anymore.(although   i havent been doing any special energy work with it,same as with others) You have to balance all chakras or you get a headache  :grin:

Mary219

There are some great Cd's available that balance your chakras.
Just my 2 cents worth  :razz:

TheDarkChakra

Squirrelly

Thanks for the information, guys. I'm a newbie at these things.  :grin:  My mom is getting kind of old and she is getting sick rather easily now. I want to open my third eye to see auras and use therapeutic touch to heal her while at the same time not getting hauled into the asylum. Btw, can you guys provide a link to a Chakra-balancing music download? I would appreciate it muchies!

Mary219

Squirrelly,
I did a search for free chakra balancing download and
couldn't find one. I purchased mine in a metaphysical book
store. You can find plenty to purchase on the internet though.
I did find 1 site that offered a free balancing, but it was a silent
balancing and I'm not too sure I find it credible.

Squirrelly

Thanks a lot anyway, Mary219. It seems that every answer that I get creates another question.  :confused:  Now my current question is: Once you "open" your third eye, will it be possible to also close it?

TheDarkChakra

Yes I heard you can close it and open it at will. Reiki heals people.

Squirrelly

Thanks to everyone who has been answering my questions. Now i bet you want to put me in a trash can and throw me off the hill, right? :wink:  And is it possible to open the 3rd eye and not become clairvoyant? Spirits will scare the **** out of me!

TheDarkChakra

Learn to control it. close it at will and surpress your powers when you need to so you wont attract ghosts,negs, or something even stronger.

Squirrelly

Hey TheDarkChakra, you seem to know a lot about this stuff. Have you ever been attacked by a neg or something before? And so i shouldn't open my third eye when it is not needed, right? The neg experiences really creep me out. Anyway to repel/expell them if you get attacked?

TheDarkChakra

Squirrelly

TheDarkChakra, I noticed you said "when" instead of "if". So what you're saying is that everyone that is spiritually aware will get attacked? I just want to know if there was a way to protect yourself against negs and make them stop haunting you.

darkmoon

i am so so green with envy at you Psions. You all have so much more power!

Though I need to ask as well, does developing Psychic powers attract Negs and negative entities? My only power is Empathy(and I'm proud of it), and people seem to be my only very very big problem.

I am a witch, and I have cast spells that have worked, and there are spells to raise power... but I'll save those for when I really need them.

Cheers!
The Source of All Evil is Humanity.
The Minions are but Humans.
To Destroy Evil Totally, One Must Destroy Oneself.

dingo

TheDarkChakra:
Some interesting advice on that topic :lol:
QuoteLaugh at them, but truly laugh dont fake it. Moon them. Make fun of them. Just make it a big joke. Nobody(human or not) likes to be a joke. They should just go away after that. Also talk to them. Watch tv and make loud comments about the show to them. Do whatever you can to show them you are not afraid and are willing to fight them if they want.

Squirrelly:
I usually think of it slightly differently. Spiritually aware people are aware they are being attacked. Other people are not. :grin: But I think the quoted advice above is enough to get rid of any neg.

Squirrelly

Hey darkmoon, you shouldn't envy me! My only psychic power is to see the first layer of auras. And I'm not even sure if it is a psychic power at all! X_x

Hey dingo, so everyone can get attacked by negs, even ones who have never heard of psychic abilities and spirits?

dingo

Quote from: SquirrellyHey dingo, so everyone can get attacked by negs, even ones who have never heard of psychic abilities and spirits?
Erm... Well.. I'm no expert, but that's what my intuition tells me.

NoPowers

Usually my hands and legs twitch alot when I go to sleep too.
I am tried of theories and speculation just give me the truth.

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: dingoTheDarkChakra:
QuoteLaugh at them, but truly laugh dont fake it. Moon them. Make fun of them. Just make it a big joke. Nobody(human or not) likes to be a joke. They should just go away after that. Also talk to them. Watch tv and make loud comments about the show to them. Do whatever you can to show them you are not afraid and are willing to fight them if they want.

Squirrelly:
I usually think of it slightly differently. Spiritually aware people are aware they are being attacked. Other people are not. :grin: But I think the quoted advice above is enough to get rid of any neg.

Err... Some people don't know what they're talking about on that topic, if you read the whole topic you will get your answer how to fight against negs. Negs are really the weakest of all evil entities. Unless you're an idiot, you wont die, probably wont even get hurt.

dingo

Quote from: TheDarkChakra
Quote from: dingoTheDarkChakra:

Squirrelly:

Err... Some people don't know what they're talking about on that topic, if you read the whole topic you will get your answer how to fight against negs. Negs are really the weakest of all evil entities. Unless you're an idiot, you wont die, probably wont even get hurt.

I think you misunderstood the humour in my post. I've fought a few negs before but until I read that I never considered mooning them, lol. As long as you show them who's boss they won't bother you.