News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A friend's powers...

Previous topic - Next topic

Alezunde

... much appreciative... if someone could reply... *grumble*
Sorry... just tryin to get some answers for my friend folks. [;)]

-Alezunde

vikram88

To know whether she is an empath you can do several experiments. Make her sit in a room and make her comfortable. Now you have to collect some friends and make them enter the room one by one and ask her who has entered. If the % succes is good then she definately has some empathic abilities.

I really don't know much about developing telepathy, but i'll post anything about it whenever I get to know about it.

The only advice I can render is that she should start meditation on an everyday basis and try to look into herself. During meditation she should try to recall some forgetten things and if she can recall somethings but in a blurred vision then she should try to refine that picture. That might help in developing telepathic abilities. Well that's only my thought. She can also try to read someone's mind and tell some exiting moments about her friends or just let her friend think of a number and she has to tell which number is it.

Tere are several such exercise you can think of.

This might be an open door and a golden opportunity. Don't let that door close for such opportunities are very rare.

I hope your friend understands her abilities soon.

Alezunde

Thanks a lot vikram! ^_^
I'll let her know.
And we'll be sure to try some of these out!

Thanks again!

-Alezunde

vikram88

Ides315

Hey Alezunde

Your friend should learn how to shield herself. She can filter out the backround "noise" that comes along. It should help her in day to day stuff, and protection from predators.

Why not Just shield... In the self defense catagory has a lot of tips and discussions about the subject. It is probably buried back a few pages now.

Best

Kuhl

It seems to me that a shield would not be necessary.  She needs to develope her chakras and learn to open and close them.  Sounds like she is letting to much in through her solar plexus chakra which may be wide open.

Alezunde

Thanks much for everyone who's replied so far. ^_^
No doub these will help my friend very much!

Thanx again!

-Alezunde

vikram88

Here's another link for Telepathy, Empathy, Remote Viewing, etc...

http://psipog.net/articles.php?cat=1

Hope your friend soon learns her abilities.

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them.

Alezunde

Hey again everyone!
I have a friend who lives quite a ways away, but she seems to have some telepathis abilities. I wondered if there's any tips to develope this and be able to tell for sure?

Also, I speculated that she might be an empath. She seems to be aware of the hurt of people around her, and she seems to be in some sort of pain a lot of the time. Not necassarily physical pain either. Anyways, just a bit ago, she was hurting, and I told her to try to focus energy into a ball in front of her between her hands, and then channel into it any pain from inside of her, then let the ball dissapate. It seemed to work.
Anyways... I was wondering if she could be an empath, and if so, are there any tips that anybody could give her to help her along with her aiblities?

Thanx much!

-Alezunde