News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A great way to developing auric sight

Previous topic - Next topic

kurai kokoro

http://www.thiaoouba.com/aura_eye_exercise.htm
this works for developing auric sight and stimulates both hemisphers of the brain alowing you to double your brain power.

unfortunitly I have a Red aura, (rolls eyes) I just need to be less materialistic.
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."

MinstruelZ

Can anyone confirm that this exercise works as far as working on your auric sight? That exercise is so difficult for me...

kurai kokoro

just give it time, if you need to raise your concentration then you should stare at a flame.
and remember even though it may seem like your eyes are crossing they aren't.
Edited: I find it easyer to relax when listening to your favorite song, prefably something soft on the ears like Either Queen or the song faith of the heart. or you could listen to fur elise.
however i'm trying another method that Alan told me,

here it is from Alan Mcdougall to me

Rob what you must do is use another person, maybe your brother. Let him sit in a chair two yards from you. You must sit on another chair facing him. Look at the spot just above his eyes in the middle of his forehead Keep looking try not to blink. Look at the edge of his face sort of at the edge of your eyes vision. you will start to see a bluish film near his skin That is his AURA. You can also try this using your own. Keep your eyes open keep looking at your hand and fingers until they begin to blur over. Right next to your fingers you might see your aura as a faint blue line next to your fingers If you practice you will get better and better at it.

I know some who read this wonder why I left my name on this and the truth is, it's because though it maybe who I am now, sometime later either after my death or sometime during the new world i will no longer bare that name.

Stookie

From what I gather, he explains that auras are seen with the eyes, as though it's actually a physical light that you have to train your physical eyes to see. But an aura is seen in the mind (or "3rd eye"), not the eyes. The eyes are used simply to focus on the target, not for "seeing".

What you're seeing in his exercises are after-images, not auras. However, learning to concentrate on seeing after-images, as it takes concentration to hold on to them, is a good exercise in concentration as well as preparation for "seeing". But don't think that after-images are auras.

kurai kokoro

I believe that his exact words where "these exercises train you how to look at a human to see the aura" but rather not teach you how to see an aura just how to look at a human when seeing them, I have been looking for away to see one, I've even looked up bineural beats to promote auric sight, haven't found one though, so i'll try Alan's way for a while. Also He said that "Indonesians have that red dot as permission to see ones aura." but I will only trust thats true if an indonesian said it's true, otherwise I wouldn't. but all and all your right it just trains to capture after images.