News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

strange twitching

Previous topic - Next topic

kurai kokoro

I've been practising with Ki for a while but ever sence i've been doing that my left hand has been twitching above and between my index and middle knuckles can some one please explain this to me it's starting to frighten me.
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."

iNNERvOYAGER

Hold on,

You're the "pheonix that engolfed the dragon" and now you're frightened of a twitching muscle in your hand between the knuckles?

No disrespect intended, it just sounds funny at first.

Any more details?

kurai kokoro

uhh yeah i've posted this topic quite a while ago, sence then i've learned more about Ki energy. or what you call Psi, or what jedi junkies (like my brother) call the force.
and besides thats just something I say before I meditate, so once I've reached my goal I will remember it.

iNNERvOYAGER

Must be great to be on the path to learning about Ki energy.

I think most people associate Ki with martial arts. An amazing Discovery CH documentary featured a master who didn't look very tough or intimidating and sparing with a student.

All he did was a glancing touch, and the student fell in pain. Makes you think outside of the conventional to see this stuff and is very inspiring.

kurai kokoro

the body is only as strong as the mind.