News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

about \

Previous topic - Next topic

runlola

darkheaven

[:(], well no...

a friend just told me that he saw 2 in Timisoara (at the western border), he talked to the locals there and some told him that is true, but are not from there.

i really wanna know how true is all the myth with the vampires, or is not a myth?

astralpwka

On the Sci Fi channel, I was watching an episode of Fact or Fiction?. On this episode, they had a "Fact" story about a real blood sucker, though its possible it was more of the subculture of human blood drinkers. There's lots of books on the subculture, but again, these are people, not undead.

Being a vampire fan, I used to collect newspaper articles about vampires. They occassionally turn up. One of the last ones I read was about a village claiming being haunted by a penenangalon (a flying vampire head whose intestines string out behind it. It has to return to its body and reattach before dawn). [:D]

paker7

Hi darkheaven

Yes - vampires are real  :twisted: , but in our modern times they are very rare.

If You don't believe - just read this article: http://www.theosophical.ca/Vampire.htm

This is my favourite part :D :

"These facts bring into a new and clear light the physiognomy of the posthumous being. It is one of those cases where the fluidic being, instead of abandoning the body from which death has just separated it, persists in stopping with it and in living with it a new life, in which the parts are reversed. Thenceforth the struggle for existence continues beyond the tomb, with the same tenacity, the same brutal and selfish ferocity, one might say the same cynicism, as in living nature . . . Let us now examine what becomes of the blood aspired by the specter. We find here a repetition of what we have observed several times in the preceding chapters in connection with the living phantom. Its structure is bound so intimately with that of the body of which it is the image, that all absorption of liquid by the former passes at once into the organs of the latter. It must be the same in the phenomena of posthumous vampirism, since the post-sepulchral phantom is the continuation of the living phantom. All the blood swallowed by the specter passes instantly into the organs of the corpse which it has just left, and to which it returns as soon as its poaching work is finished. The constant arrival of this vivifying fluid, which at once disseminates itself through the circulation, prevents putrefaction, preserves in the limbs their natural suppleness, and in the flesh its fresh and reddish tint. Under this action is seen to continue a sort of vegetative life which causes the hair and nails to grow, forms a new skin as the old one dries up, and, in certain cases, favours the formation of adipose tissue, as has been proved by the exhumation of certain vampires. . . . Powerless to attack the phantoms, the people disinterred and burned the body. The remedy was infallible; for from that moment the vampire ceased his dreadful depredations."

Commoners believe - winners KNOW !

WalkerInTheWoods

There are the vampire bats which do feed on blood, usually live stock and not humans. There are leeches who feed on blood. Then you have several insects, such as tics, who feed on blood. But there are no humans who feed on blood and live forever. Though only a fool claims to know anything for certain so ... [;)]

What do you consider a real vampire?
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

paker7

fallnangel77:

quote:
What do you consider a real vampire?

Real vampire: not completely dead human being who can manifest in the physical world and sucks blood (energy) from any living being (human or beast) and then transfers this energy via astral paths to his/her half dead physical body (material blood=>astral energy=>material corpse).

darkheaven

nice [:)]

i found once a forum and some thre claimed that there were vampires, but i wouldn't believe that.

the friend that told me about what he saw made a search on the net to find out about "Lestat" and the things that were wrote in the book (queen of the damn(???)) he found the the band exist(ed) the the local "doughter of dracula" or something like that exists in San Francisco...

well if anyone around here Lives in San Francisco maybe will take a pick to that club.

There are many storys in the north (Transilvania) and not only ther about those who rise from death, but storys they are untill i'll stick my finger in one (vampire). I believe that they exist but not much, more like "they could exist"

Thank you for your posts, and please keep posting if you desire so.

Moonburn33

there are vampire myths in every culture.  whether or not they're true depends on what part of the myth you believe.  there are people that drink very small amounts of blood for energetic reasons (those reasons vary).  any more than a pint of blood will make a person vomit... so it's not an inherently fatal practice.
as below, so above

FistOfFury

What do vampires have to do with energy body developement? *scratches head* Shouldn't this be in psychic self defence or somethin?

darkheaven

this is totally of topic on this forums i think...
[:D]

darkheaven

does anyone know, have experience, heared (not movies) about real vampires?

Vampire-Serenity

Quote from: paker7Hi darkheaven

Yes - vampires are real  :twisted: , but in our modern times they are very rare.

If You don't believe - just read this article: http://www.theosophical.ca/Vampire.htm

[/qoute]

You are correct in saying that vampires are real. So aren't Vampyrs, a psychic energy vampire. {which is something i am until i find a way to heal my aura so i don't need to steal or take willing psychic energy.}

I'm currently reading a book, although its been a while since i read a page from it, but its called the psychic vampire codex. and its a really good book. i just need to find more time to read it apart from training and playing around with energy.

El-Bortukali

I know some people who drink blood for fun...is tha ta vampire? if you're talking about dead gorgeous vampires like on the movies/books "interview with the vampire" sign  me up to become one ;)
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

Ceraphim

I've read a few articles on it. I found a site with a bunch of information and medical explanation, some disease that effects DNA. Its confusing I found it here.

http://www.geocities.com/vampiricstudies/medical.html

There is alot more to  the site that you can filter through. Including different species.

GOTHIKA

Moonburn 33 wrote:

there are people that drink very small amounts of blood for energetic reasons

Well I myself being a part of the Vampire Community do know of two different types of Vampires - Sanguine and Psychic.
The Sangs are the blood drinkers and the Psi's are the energy consumers which I happen to be one of.
I do like the taste of blood but will only occasionally ingest some of mine but it does really nothing for me.
Since I'm not Sanguine I can only offer what knowledge I have of them which is that some of them claim that they can absorb energy using the blood as a means of transferring it to themselves.
That's far too complicated for me to even begin to try since I just prefer the solely Psychic means of energy feeding either from a distance or in direct contact with someone.
"LISTEN TO THEM,
CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT,
WHAT SWEET MUSIC THEY MAKE!"

"Dracula in Bram Stokers "Dracula"

GOTHIKA

Vampire -Serenity wrote:

You are correct in saying that vampires are real. So aren't Vampyrs, a psychic energy vampire. {which is something i am until i find a way to heal my aura so i don't need to steal or take willing psychic energy.}

I'm currently reading a book, although its been a while since i read a page from it, but its called the psychic vampire codex. and its a really good book

Wow, I thought I was the only psi vamp on this site!
Why would you want to stop feeding on psychic energy?
I know that I don't want to but prefer to feed on those who are willing as well as off of tree/ plant energy.
It is rather annoying to suffer from an energy deficiency though I must admit.
The Psychic Vampire Codex is a great book and if you can actually successfully perform most of the techniques in there you must be on a rather advanced level such as myself.
"LISTEN TO THEM,
CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT,

Doringo

Quote from: GOTHIKAVampire -Serenity wrote:
Why would you want to stop feeding on psychic energy?
This may seem strange to you, but some people don't like having their energy drained...
All men are equal in death.

GOTHIKA

Doringo wrote:

This may seem strange to you, but some people don't like having their energy drained...

It all depends on how a psi vamp feeds since it is not necessary to literally drain the energy out of people.
Small amounts of energy can be quite sufficient.
Also I prefer to feed upon someone who is willing to donate energy and I generally prefer to exchange energy with them rather than just simply feeding upon them.
"LISTEN TO THEM,
CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT,

El-Bortukali

what happens if you don't feed?
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

GOTHIKA

El -Bortukali wrote:

What is this, an Inquisition or what?
Well I for one don't like the feeling of not feeding very much.
I am less energized of course and feel rather sluggish at times when I go without.
I mostly ambient feed which means that I take energy at a distance but more like the energy being generated by crowds of people that fill a room or walk through the streets at times.
I don't need to take that much energy at all from any given individual and its more like feeding on what remains in the atmosphere or surroundings.
Also I would feel rather lonely without feeding because when I directly feed from someone I take on their personality and nature as well as the energy a sense which remains with me throughout periods of time.
"LISTEN TO THEM,
CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT,

El-Bortukali

Quote from: GOTHIKAEl -Bortukali wrote:

What is this, an Inquisition or what?
Well I for one don't like the feeling of not feeding very much.
I am less energized of course and feel rather sluggish at times when I go without.
I mostly ambient feed which means that I take energy at a distance but more like the energy being generated by crowds of people that fill a room or walk through the streets at times.
I don't need to take that much energy at all from any given individual and its more like feeding on what remains in the atmosphere or surroundings.
Also I would feel rather lonely without feeding because when I directly feed from someone I take on their personality and nature as well as the energy a sense which remains with me throughout periods of time.

Heh? Nope.it's a forum.A place where you ask and answer question.
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

GOTHIKA

Hmm, The Spanish Inquisition, ya don't say?
"LISTEN TO THEM,
CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT,

andonitxo

Gothika,

I'm really impressed about your words. I would hate to be myself a parasite, even sanguine or psychic. That's why I went vegan years ago, to avoid the perversion of blood consumption.

I really believe that the so called psy vampires are but puppets of their own unresolved inner problems. For sure, some kind of inner archetype which may be bad aspected in their minds' constellations.

Slavery ended up time ago, at least in what it's related to law. Parasiting, in humans, is the very worst thing you could do, the most egoistic one.

And, really, I don't believe that energy can be drained out of a person. Maybe you can harass someone psychically maltreating his mind, and believing you're having some kind of extra charge.

I've just realized that you all (only vamps alluded) could have some reiki course to just absorb directly from the source. That way normal people could live their lives by their own energetic means.

We have enough "vamps": politicians, tv,... too many suckers.

(yes, I'm angry with this kind of things...)

paker7

Quote from: andonitxoI've just realized that you all (only vamps alluded) could have some reiki course to just absorb directly from the source. That way normal people could live their lives by their own energetic means.
Yes - psychic vampirism is just like stealing air from other people when it is available for free all around us.
Not very smart behavior IMO  :doh:  :naughty:

Quote from: andonitxosuckers
ROTFLMAO