News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Starting to meditate! Help me a bit !

Previous topic - Next topic

DjSneeze

I started mediating, 10 minutes per day !
It's pretty hard ! When I loose a thought I get a new one and so on ! How can I stop that !? I mean ... it's a pain in the butt !

Any tips would be really nice !
Thanks!

Best regards, Vick !
Best regards ! Vick.

Shinobi

bloodsong

QuoteReply with quote
I started mediating, 10 minutes per day !
It's pretty hard ! When I loose a thought I get a new one and so on ! How can I stop that !? I mean ... it's a pain in the butt !

Congratulations, you're doing it right!

Bloodsong

DjSneeze

Well, I focus on my breath ! I inhale with nose, and exhale through my mouth! I concentrate on that sound! I keep my eyes closed and hands on my crossed feet ! As relaxed as I can ! I relax better if I put my back on the edge of my bed, therefore I don't use my back muscles to keep steady ! :)

I downloaded a boxed nirvana sound ! It's pretty much OK, haven't tried it yet ! ON what should I actually focus ? Isn't my breath good to focus on ?

Any tips are welcomed ! thanks anyway ! :)

Can't wait for any more tips!

Best regards, Vick !
Best regards ! Vick.

vsskye

QuoteIt's pretty hard ! When I loose a thought I get a new one and so on ! How can I stop that !? I mean ... it's a pain in the butt !

When I meditate and thoughts come into my mind that are not supposed to be there while I am meditating I take the thought, put it into an envelope and let it float away.  This pretty much ALWAYS works for me.  Hope it helps!

Shinobi

DjSneeze

and my main objective is to clear my thoughts right ? after I will be able to do that ? what then !? could I see auric visions? or I'm "2 young" for that !?

anyway, I meditate for relaxation, and piece and quiet ... what do you meditate for ?
Best regards ! Vick.

Shinobi

The Present Moment

Quote from: DjSneezeI started mediating, 10 minutes per day !
Thoughts cannot be stopped, they wane as you relax, so be patient.  :wink:

Stookie

I've found NEW exercises to be pretty good for meditation. It's a great way to improve concentration and become more aware of your body and subtle energy sensations. After a session of NEW, I'm very relaxed and ready to meditate/OBE/Silence the Mind/whatever-you-want-to-call-it.

DjSneeze

What are NEW exercises ?

Well, while I meditate, I hear ppl talking, I hear myself talking, I think of the forum, I think of crazy excrement ...
They just keep on popping in ! I have to eliminate those out of my mind right ?
Best regards ! Vick.

Stookie

You can find the NEW exercises here:

http://www.astraldynamics.com

Go to NEW energy ways for beginners. I can't speak for others, but I started benefiting almost immediately, with a few side-effects I had to work through. I found it fairly easy to concentrate on the exercises, which in turn means I focus AWAY from all those things you talk about. You can do them separate or with your other meditations, as well as at work or school.

The Highest Color

you could check if you have ad/hd at a psycaiatrist (mbd)
shelling the ego; to what and whom you really are...

Stookie

The best way to get rid of ADHD (which dosn't really exist) is to stop watching TV. Kids can't focus now a days because they haven't had a reason too.

The Highest Color

ad/hd is classified as a brain damage, that is to say, you have it at birth. (i have ad/hd myself, and know other people who have the same diagnosis)
shelling the ego; to what and whom you really are...

Stookie

In America, they classify everyone who feels they can't concentrate ADD / ADHD.  Schools get extra funding for every child on Ritalin.  I don't think it's every case, but I know some children who are on Ritalin for "hyper-activity", and it's nothing more than a parent who has always let them do what they wanted.

I appologize for any offense to any people who are really afflicted by it.