News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Advice

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

What you are looking for is usually regarded as a side effect of a larger goal. If you take up meditation, continue to develop NEW, and store energy in your subnavel storage area you will be on the way. Study and meditation are your best tools. If you want to go faster you will need a teacher who can help you in person. Someone under those circumstances will get to know you better and determine what specific obstacles are holding you back. A good teacher can help you to overcome them faster and more directly than would otherwise happen when working alone. It also helps to be guided by a teacher to avoid getting side-tracked and to avoid going from technique to technique to technique before getting results.

CP

I broke my finger today.  How about someone telling me where I can get a
free pranic healing course?

CP

Hi,
I am wanting to develop new abilites, whether powerful healing, or super strength etc. I have done new, but want more, could someone give me advice please?
Thanks