News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

an AUM generator

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitz

I don't know, but whenever I hear anyone play a B in band, it annoys me. I like the nice 3rd space C. That sounds good. Or the top G.

rodentmouse

hello good people :D

I experienced the AUM once when i was in meditation,  my body felt completely relaxed,  my mind felt clear,  and my energy body was absolutely free and i  felt at peace.   I am curious weather a machine could  be created in which  the AUM sound is generated and channeled through the body.

I may be wrong but AUM to be sounds like the note B, if some kind of giant tuning fork was tuned to B and channeled through the human body, would that bliisful state be induced in a  person?  

kinda like being next to a  huge speaker, but only feeling its vibrations,  not the sound- the vibration being AUM.  

it could be a sunbed type device, you get in, you have this vibration therapy and get out. IF this AUM was powerful enough i think it could override- in terms of tactile sensations-  your energy bodies energetic state.   I.e  if  your chakras are in turmoil and wildly out of balance, the tone generated by the machine would override those discordant perceptions and replace them with harmony.

each chakra  has its own tone,  so all it takes is to discover which chakra corresponds to which tone,  and channel each one with that tone.

I discovered that even listening to the constant, hum  of my fridge i felt more at ease, internally.