News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

an unsolved mystery

Previous topic - Next topic

ARCHDRAGON

hi, I was wondering if this happened or if it was coincidence. ok here i goes, one night me and my friend were in mesquite eating at a buffet
and then he says quite seriously "dude, i'd like to see a fine piece of woman, like an asian one, dude that that would be da shiznit." then about 1 minute after he said that a stunningly gorgeous woman, seriously one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen comes and walks by our table
and his jaw drops, we were both breathless at how hot this woman was.
afterward we looked at each other and said " friggin crazy, that actually worked, we gotta try that again". but we were stuffed to almost explosion after eating at that buffet and went back to the hotel room and slept. we forgot about it until 5 days later when we were in a hot tub in vegas this was one that mostly the old people used and we got in and I said " dammit, it's been 5 days since we seen any hot chicks, I need to see some hot women now!" and sure enough 3 gorgeous women walked in to the hot tub and this at ten at night, at this place nobody is even there except me and ben and these women were hot and we said" worked like a charm, it worked so good that the girls got a little flirty and stayed in for an hour then before I could have gotten laid I had to go bathroom really bad and came back and they were gone, so i asked ben" where the hell did they go" and he said " I don't know I closed my eyes for a few moments and they were gone. does anyone know what's up with this. cause no one comes into this hot tub at 10 on a tuesday night in  mid december. if you know please post on here, beacause it was really strange since i'm very unappealing to women, in fact absolute zero is about the number of women i've had. so post if you know. 8)
do the kirby dance <('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')>
<(>)<)>(<)>>(<<)>>(<<)>(<)>()<(<)()(<<()><

Bonden

I have read something similar to this. Instead of women it was parking lots :) , people who "knew" they were getting a parking lot on a busy day would get it every time. And everyone could do it if they just believe. I haven't tried this but I'm willing to give it a go :lol: . I don't know how the thing with the parking lot worked, but it did if you believed that it did.

Tyciol

This has nothing to do with energy body development.  if you really want to test this, try to genuinely enact the same thoughts and feelings and see if it still happens. Try it at 4am at some sauna, if hot girls come in then you know you're probably mentally creating it.

Bonden: this is different. A parking lot is a place you park your car, it physically exists. People that only you may see do not, and are, as explained, possibly only temporary. A parking lot exists when you're gone, and for a long time while you're at work.

EDIT: I edited part of your post, you know why...please stop with the rude remarks.. Nay

EDIT: No, I don't, I forget most subtle comments I type, I only remember important serious things. This is why PMs are better for getting me to change any possible rudeness, since I know what not to say. I attend a lot of forums where people have rather thick skin, so I need to get used to this one.

alexd

The power of belief is often understated.

Alex
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

Tyciol

I believe belief has a lot of power, I would never understate it. I just question what form that power takes.

Badwuv

"If you have the faith of a mustardseed, you can ask a mountain to move and it will move"
Okay, I'm paraphrasing, but belief can really make things happen.  One of my favorites is definitely stating that I will be on time for something when I'm already on my way to becoming late. Trick is not doubting it at all until you get there.

Qaz_Azaran

Mmmm... Changing reality through the power of belief is of wonderful thing, unless you believe your life sucks of course. My little sister has some kinda belief like that that's been causing her problems.

I seem to have problem with doubts getting in the way, even if it is something I really believe in. Anybody know and effective ways of dealing with doubts?
Treat everyone with kindness and consideration. You never know what battles they may be facing.

GuardianMasterAngel

Doubts are negative energies and blocks usually. www.tperkins.com can help you with that, AMAZING SITE! :D
-James